- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Another in a series of roleplays I did years ago. Transforming my saved logs into little scenes for you folks here at Giantess World. This time, Rin gets to her full 35 feet tall and toys with a 6 foot tall Mike, with a few surprises from both along the way.

Author's Chapter Notes:

This is one of my favorite interactions with this character over the years. I'll continue cherry-picking (Pun intended) the best ones to convert here for your benefit.

Rin Kurasawa, entering the Hydroponics Bay, smiled over at Mike, and indicated the big tent. "I figure I can just go in there, set up some stuff, and after a bit, you can... ummo, 'discover' me?"


Michael smiled - "Sure, I'll wait a few minutes or so for you to do that, love.", he stated.

She gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and teleported to the tent, setting it up to look like a home somewhat, with the pillows piled together for a bed of sorts, and the cooktop stowed in one corner. Then, she lie on her back, and grew to full size. Once she had, she lowered her now huge cowboy hat over her eyes and crossed her arms across her chest. As an afterthought, she used a bit of power to cause a few flashes of light to issue from the tent, indicating to Mike that she was ready.

He chuckled - so it was on and he slipped the hat onto his head, getting himself ready. He'd then stroll down to the large tent slowly, opening the way in with a curious glance - "What have we here?", he'd mutter aloud as he'd enter, glancing about. Naturally first thing he'd see aside from the nice setting would be a giantess - "Oh... amazing.", he murmured, gazing over the giantess's 'sleeping' form.

She lifted the hat up with one lazy hand and turned a bit onto her side. "You've got some nerve, little man, coming into the lair of a giantess all alone." She said, mock anger in her tone, her eyes narrowing.

So she was woken by him - "Oh. My apologies, dear giantess. I'm merely a humble adventurer, exploring where my curiosity takes me..." he'd then slip his hat off, it being the proper mannerism particular when in one's home - "I don't mean you no harm or anything of the sort.", he affirmed.

"Hah! As if you had a chance." She tossed the hat aside and it seemed to disappear - in reality it had returned to normal human size however. "However... I don't get many visitors up here. Perhaps you'll escape your fate if you provide me... suitable entertainment." She moved to a seated position, and cocked her head to one side, examining him as if for the first time. "What is your name, stranger?"

He nodded agreeing wholly in the first aspect before he found himself amazed (not really) by the disappearance of the hat. "Well that depends on the particular entertainment.", he nodded before he'd give his name - "I would be Michael. Michael Corbett.", he answered politely - "May I ask for yours?", he inquired politely.

"You can call me... Kura." She said coolly. Leaning in, she placed one hand on the ground on either side of the - to her foot-tall man, examining him a bit more closely. "Hmmm. I think you'll do. The size difference poses some obstacles but we'll just work around that..." She smiled slyly. "Tell me, Michael Corbett, do you find me... attractive?"

"Kura. Quite an exotic name befitting one like you.", he complimented with a smile. "Oh?", and he held his hat close to his chest - "Honestly?", he said slowly, pausing - "Yes, yes I do find you attractive.", he stated clearly, catching onto her subtle tones.

She licked her lips sensually. "Lucky for you, I've just eaten. And you're giving proper respect to me, so I think you shall survive this day, Michael Corbett. You may even leave here with some fond memories, if you perform well enough for me." She blew gently across him, the breath being a warm breeze, scented lightly with cherry. "I think I have a use for you. Would you like to know what that use is?"

"Oh?", and he took the scent in, savoring it - cherry... he'd set his hat aside - "I think I have a faint idea of it but... please elaborate, mistress.", Mike would utter, continuing to pay her with respect - rarely did he come across female giants, let alone one as courteous or so it seemed.

"If I find myself physically pleased enough by you this day, I may... either release you, or simply... Keep you." She leaned back and sat down, pulling off her boots, then set them aside. "My feet for one, are a bit sore from my long journey home. Perhaps you'd be able to sooth them?" Scooting backward a bit, Mike would suddenly find one foot on either side of him, each standing shoulder height to him.

"Ah?", he found himself intrigued by the proposition - "Well, I shall have to do my best then to please you, Kura." Mike mentioned genially and her feet - sore feet. "Let me see what I can do about that.", he smiled as he moved over to her left foot, beginning to massage it as best as he could, starting with her sole, heel, ankle, the whole schmear. He'd follow any signs of reaction to adjust.

"Mm. Focus on the arch, little man, that is where I am most sore." She pat him on the back gently but still enough to almost stagger him, with her right foot, in response to his attentions.

He'd stumble forward slightly but caught himself - "I will do my best.", he'd affirm as he'd move to the mentioned arch and focus his attention to it, massaging as best as he could... he'd look to her whilst doing so - "Feel any better?"

"Mmm... yes. You may do the other foot now." She moved her other foot to be directly in front of him. Meanwhile, she tossed the leather jacket she wore aside, that 'disappearing' as well.

He'd move to the other foot at her 'request', massaging it all the same, looking for reactions - "You have rather... nice feet.", Mike would compliment, making conversation.

"I take good care of myself." She groaned in pleasure as he hit an especially sore spot. After awhile she pulled away from him and lie on her side, examining him once again. "And what other parts of me do you find... nice? Perhaps I'll allow you some measure of exploration this day, Michael Corbett."

"Indeed you do.", and he smiled as she groaned - then she pulled away - "Ah.", he glanced over her body - "I find the curves and traces of your body to be alluring. Your breasts, as best as I can determine genuinely are ample to my liking.", he admitted, and " I think you're quite beautiful."

"Well then..." She sat up and removed her shirt, revealing she wore no brassiere underneath, then lie on her back a short distance from him. "You're an explorer... explore."

"Then don't mind me.", he murmured softly, smile still there as he traced a hand alongside her side, tracing her curves before he'd climb, feeling the soft flesh of hers - "You do take care of yourself...", he murmured before he glanced to her chest. He'd move slowly over to the mounds - "Porcelain flesh - its quite exquisite..." and he'd trace his hands over the curves of her bosom before feeling it, fondingly gently - "Soft."

Yes, it is good you appreciate me. This is pleasing... continue." she grabbed him, slightly roughly, and placed him so that he was kneeling in front of one of her breasts, its over three foot height to him at this size positioning himself perfectly to see her nipple becoming erect at his attentions.

"I see you've responded to my attentions well.", he said, glad he was pleasing her and he'd move to that one nipple, fondling it gently, massaging it and kneading it. Soon enough he'd move down to kissing it, licking round it before teasing the tip of it with his tongue, all the while coupled with his hands massaging the outer end.

"Mmm.. yess... very pleasing indeed." Mike would be rocked slightly as she adjusted. Kura was slipping her pants off now. Once she was done, she once again moved him, this time less roughly, to position him in front of her other breast. "I desire... equal treatment for both."

"And you shall receive your desire.", he intoned as he moved to perform as he did prior for the other breast, lavishing it lovingly with kisses and suckling as he fondled firmly with a pacing tempo. Once he coaxed it, he'd wet a finger and slowly penetrate the tiny opening in the center of the nipple, the milk duct, fully intent on pleasuring her.

"Oh!" She startled as if this were the first time she'd felt that. "That is... most pleasing. Do continue." Meanwhile, her she drew up her knees, the shadow of her legs and the ominous presence of them evident to him, while one hand gently went to Mike's back, and the other.. to herself, between her legs, where she began stroking herself softly.

"As I suspected, it is sensitive." Mike grinned and he continued as she requested, continuing the penetrative act with his finger, alternating with suckles, kisses, and fondling as she held him gingerly. He noticed and knew she was preparing herself.

"Enough of the warmup... I desire fulfillment." She grasped him and held him aloft then set him aside. "Disrobe." She commanded, whilst removing her underwear and tossing it aside to seemingly disappear as well.

He gasped, surprised by the sudden movement before he consented, disrobing his clothing with haste - she was now, for all intents and purposes, naked before him - "I was accurate in my determination, you are beautiful. I think I came across a wonderful find...", he murmured as he gazed over her body. "I presume you wish for me to explore down below?", he inquired.

She grinned wickedly with a smile over two feet across as she nodded, re-positioning herself. "Yes, my intrepid explorer. Worship at my temple..." She once again drew her knees up, this time facing him so he had a full view of the now slightly glistening folds, partially hidden by the neatly trimmed but thick curly hair that grew where her legs met her torso.

 "Ah, never would I have ventured the thought I'd explore something as unique as this situation would entail me to do so..." Mike murmured, as if it was truly a first for him, but outside of this roleplay, they'd already made love in every concievable size combination. "I graciously accept this offer...", he murmured as he meandered closer, his hand going across all aspects, the opening, the hair, the glistening folds. He'd stroke down up from the bottom to the opening, caressing the labia, the clitoris, all of it and once he reached the top, the clit, he'd fondle firmly momentarily before repeating the once over.

She moaned in response, and her legs fell further apart, and she crossed her ankles, effectively surrounding him with her legs. "Your mouth, I would have you use it." She demanded, one hand prodding him lightly from behind on his back.

"Your wish is my command.", he said, gladly to do as she wanted and whilst stroking the sides with his bare hands, he'd follow it with kisses to all areas, from down to up, before settling onto the clitoris, suckling on it momentarily as he fondled all her could reach.

A gasp of pleasure at that - again pretend - unexpected use of mouth as she felt her clit suckled into him, then she moaned loudly. She reached one hand down and spread herself wide for him, revealing her inner recesses. "One wonders, at your size, just exactly how much of you it would take to satisfy my cavern... start with your arm."

Michael Corbett : "As you wish.", Mike simply stated and he plunged his arm in carefully - "Shall I find the treasured spot however? Perhaps I have the reach for it, perhaps not.", and he'd leverage around while stimulating at the same time, looking for that elusive G-Spot.

Kura shuddered, and her hand pressed gently against his back, and her moan was indication that he indeed had found the spot. No more commands came from her, she was too enraptured with his ministrations at this point. Only groans of pleasure wafted over him.

"Ah..." Mike took the moans as a sign that he did quite well and perhaps he had tamed a giantess through this process? One could only wonder and he would not stop, he'd continue, assaulting the clitoris with his free hand whilst massaging the found G-Spot vigorously.

Rin, unbeknownst to Mike, had applied a little extra to herself in preparation for this, and now, unable to keep clenched, released her Kegel muscles and a wash of liquid flowed out from her recesses. Cherry-flavored of all things. She'd literally partially douched with a little bit of that cherry-flavored energy drink, and it flowed over Mike's extended arm from where she'd held it deep inside her vagina up until this point as she groaned again, her own juices mingling with it as that release, combined with Mike's attentions, caused her to convulse in orgasm. "Ohh!" She exclaimed, her back arching slightly as she did.

"Ooh I seem to have made a discovery.", Mike murmured as he lapped up her mixed juices of the cherry drink and orgasmic liquid - "Giantesses certainly...", he lapped further - "Taste better than the opposite gender of my race...", he murmured before he paused, looking up to Rin as she convulsed - "Shall I continue, mistress, in your pleasure?", he inquired once more.

"Yesss." She curled her toes in pleasure and pressed him to her. "...and after... I will taste you... for comparison..."

Michael threw himself into it, assaulting all the sweet spots with such vigor and energy the rate of pleasure would be heightened as Mike attended fervently, massaging the clitoris and g-spot while utilizing his mouth on the rest as best as he could.

Once she'd washed over him a second time, just her own juices, the cherry long gone by this point, she plucked him up and sat up, examining him like one might an especially ripe fruit. "You've pleased me immensely." She licked her lips again and then brought him close to her mouth, her breath slightly chilling to him because of his dampness. "Would you like me to lick you clean of this mess, Michael Corbett?"

"I'm particularly glad I could be of service to you, Kura." Mike stated before he nodded - "Please - it would be greatly appreciated." he answered albeit a bit excitedly.

"Mmm. Where shall I begin? I think the arms." She brought him to her mouth, opening it wide for a moment. "If I were hungry, you know what could happen? But I am not and you are too pleasing for me to consume, in that fashion..." she opened her mouth again, and took one of his arms completely into her mouth, suckling on it and circling it with her tongue, before pulling away with a loud smack. "Mm. I taste me on you. Are you enjoying yourself, little man?"

"Aye, I'm well aware and I'm trusting you entirely Kura.", Mike admitted as she lavished him, moaning - "Wondrous. Merely wondrous, I certainly am enjoying it.", he looked to her, look of pleading as he desired for more.

She went to the other arm, suckling at as well, then licked over his chest, moving her hand a bit so she could get at it. Then, she went for first one leg, then the other. Once that was all done, she noticed he was at attention, but to her, he was no larger than her own clitoris. She dabbed experimentally at him with the tip of a pinky. "Your soldier is standing at attention for me. Shall I reward him for a job well done?"

He moaned ecstatically as he took in the pleasure willingly, enjoying himself thoroughly. He nodded night immediately upon her query - "Please do - reward me, Kura.", he asked her hastily, clearing enjoying himself in the moment.

She blew gently across him a few times then her mouth easily enfolded him, scrotum and all, sucking at first almost painfully hard, then reacting to his reactions and lightening up.

 Ouch but then it became softer, gentler, and comfortable... pleasurably comfortable. He sighed as she continued, lavishing his lower torso. It felt so good, amazing he relished in it for a few minutes before he orgasmed, panting and sighing pleasurably.

She sucked down all he had to offer, then pulled him away, looking at him curiously again, smacking her lips. "A bit salty." She commented and brought her face to kiss him, her lips fully covering his chest. She lie on her side and set him in front of her. "You've done well for me today, Michael Corbett. So I give you the choice. Go now, and never enter my lair again, or..."

She smiled widely. "Stay, and be mine to do with as I will. Will you risk that one day my hunger will be stronger than my desire? Or do you have sufficient trust in Kura to think that she will not harm you? The choice is yours, little man. Decide."

He pondered before he turned to Kura, picking up his clothing in the process - "While I surely, positively, absolutely enjoyed our interaction, Kura, I am and always have been, a traveler, an explorer at heart. I couldn't bear to stand still though I enjoy... your presence.", he then attempted something - "What of a proposition? I am aware of my position, a mouse in a lion's den, alive as he wills it, but it is simply this. I can still be yours so long as you would be a traveling companion of mine. I've come to enjoy your presence. If you decline, I shall understand and will make my leave.", he nodded as he began to clothe himself - "Needless to say I've taken a liking to you."

"I have grown bored of this mountain retreat..." She mused, and paused. "...very well." She nodded. "This is an acceptable compromise."

Corbett beamed widely - "I am glad you have decided as such - I believe we shall have enjoyable adventures, abroad and domestically...", Mike nodded as he finished clothing himself, putting his hat back on.

She nodded and stood, stretching, and looking once more down at him before she broke character. "Ok, One part I didn't figure, was how to get dressed again after. But that was wicked fun." Rin said, reducing her size and going to gather up her clothes.

"Yeah, I had fun with Kura.", Mike grinned - "Prolly should have used a different name but meh, still acted different and all. I like this roleplaying honestly.", he grinned as he picked up her panty.

"Naw, it's all right. I just thought a Giantess should have a different name." She laughed. "Not putting those back on unless they've dried off." She said, finding her bra that she'd tucked under the pillows and putting it on. "How'd you enjoy the cherry? I thought that was an extra touch. Took all I had to keep it in as long as I did." Rin giggled.

He laughed, holding onto it for her - "I actually was pleasantly surprised by it. You should do it some more... I know how you tend to get more and more energetic as we make love and I just go down... might be a quick way for me to jump back into it.", he grinned - "Ingenious, yeah?", he said jokingly.

"Hah. An energy drink spike to get you back into the fray. Well, maybe if you also had a good dose prior to starting, that'd be really effective." She found her pants and pulled them on, frowning a little because they fit a bit looser now. "Darn. Forgot if I don't want something to fit me super-perfect I can't ever change size in it. Now I need another pair of tight jeans. The magic seems to think that tight jeans are too tight and adjusts the size." She shrugged.

He nodded  "That'd work, yeah.", he murmured "Then some constant supply throughout wouldn't hurt either.", he grinned and chuckled - "Again?", he shrugged - "Well next time we think about sex, put on something different."


"Sure. I can always do more shopping." She went to him after finding her shirt and donning it to hug him. "That's what I love about you. Well one of the things. It's always an adventure."

He smiled, returning the hug - Yeah. I love our interactions, we're always doing something new.", he said as he gave her a kiss on her forehead.