- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This was one of my favorite memories of the early development of this character.

"I have a surprise for you, Mike..." Rin lead him deep into Hydroponics, where a plain white tent, large enough to contain Rin sitting up in her largest size, was pitched. "Got it from Jennifer. Oh, she told me your package is on the way. You ordered something from her?"

"Ah...", he smiled as he roped Rin with a sidelong hug, squeezing gently, "Combining the two I see... ingenious.", he remarked as he gave her a peck and nodded - "That's good to hear - its something for you if you must know. Not saying any further.", he said as he walked to the tent, pulling Rin along gently.

"So, I should probably teleport back and to here with... pancake mix and syrup, or did you already set that up somehow?"

"Ah? I assumed... like a jackass I see.", Mike laughed as he let go - "Probably a good idea.", he said slightly sheepishly - "Want I come with to get more supplies?"

"No I'd only set up the tent... I was down on the planet remember? Don't worry It'll just be a few moments, and I can handle it. I don't have the big stove set up yet so, I guess it's gonna be me on the menu this time. We'll switch it up next time round love."

She leaned in and kissed his cheek, poofing out to get the supplies, and returning within five minutes with a portable cooktop and the rest of the supplies. The tent was set up with a few blankets scattered here and there but was largely grassy-floored, with a few pillows tossed about for good measure.
Michael nodded. "I guess I got caught up in the moment...", Mike admitted, receiving the kiss. "See you.", and he'd look around the tent - nice handiwork, would do great here or so he thought. He had a grin as she returned - "I like what you've done with the place.", he mentioned.

"Simple, yet satisfying." Rin laughed and began setting up the cookstove. "This ought to be fun. I brought two bottles of syrup, but we probably won't need that much. I'm going to be small anyway..." She chuckled. "I'm positively giddy."

He nodded in agreement and chuckled - "Depends on my appetite.", he stated simply. "You're not the only one. I'm excited myself - this should be fun, albeit sticky, heh."

"Ohh yeah." She started the first batch of batter, mixing it with a devious smile on her face. "I'm gonna have so much fun with this... mmm!" Rin shuddered.

A small tease - "If you make the pancakes any good I might have to devote equal attention between the stacks and you...", he winked, knowing full well she would tell he was joking. He sat down, next to Rin as she cooked - as soon as she started cooking them. "Smells good.", he mentioned.

"Mm you better. So, should I be on top of the whole pile or in between?" She giggled as she started stacking finished pancakes on a plate. "I made sure to make them kinda big, using my 9 inch pan... so it'll be comfy for me without curling up."

Then Rin laughed. "I can't believe I'm ... cooking a bed for myself."

"Mh. dunno. This is a first for myself but... since its gonna be like a bed, maybe in between? That should prove to be interesting.", Mike pondered - "Just still formulating how to do this.", he admitted.

"Oh, I have an idea." She smiled and made sure there was plenty of butter between the pancakes. "I'm going to serve them to you and teleport into them right after..." She grinned.

"Ah! that's a great idea.", Mike admitted. "Mh. how do I go about eating it.", he pondered with a devious grin.

"I'll leave that to you..." The magical girl stood, turning off the heat and stripped her clothes off. "It's been an hour or so since I showered but I guess that's not too bad..." she picked up the plate, walked away a few steps, then turned away. Putting on her most generic waitress smile, she turned back to Mike and handed him the plate. "Your breakfast, Mister Corbett."
 
And as soon as he had his hand on the plate, she whispered, "Love's Pursuit" and teleported herself in between the pancakes, reducing to her small size at the same time, her head poking out one end because, well, no one wants hair in their food.

"Ohh so warm. Squishy!" she giggled and settled down quickly after that.

"Its good to know my Rin is clean and ripe for the picking.", he accepted the plate whilst looking over her body, with a slight wolf whistle before she disappeared out and into the stack - "Here I go." and he removed the first layer, biting into it after dipping it into a helping of syrup on the side.

"Oh your pancakes are good.", he muttered as he ate it quickly, the second layer which covered Rin was next. He gently pressed into it away from Rin's body to poke holes, and poured the syrup next into it slowly so it didn't overflow and only went into the pancake stacks itself. He tore off a piece of the second layer, eating it, taking his time to build it up.

"Tease!" She giggled and reached over to dip her hand in a pool of syrup, lifting it to her mouth to lick away. "Mmm. Sweet."

"Like you.", he complimented as he removed the second, exposing Rin... and folded the one she rested upon slightly, as he poured more syrup, it collecting within the center and over Rin's body. Next he'd gently pluck her, where the syrup glistening on her body would drip. "The best part of the meal.", he murmured before he sucked on a leg, slowly and sensually.

"Ohhh..." She moaned at being sucked on like that. But it was more than that, the absolute trust she had in her man to have her so vulnerable and damageable and yet safe, protected, lavished with attention was an immense turn on.

Michael He moved on to the other limbs, slowly repeated as he did for the first, lavishing her body lovingly with his tongue and lips He'd wipe the syrup clean off and position her to stimulate her with his tongue, prolonging the interaction.

"Oh my God, that is..." she gasped each time she had a limb disappear into his mouth, moan as she was sucked on and when he hit home, she convulsed and came almost instantly, so turned on was she. "Mike!" she yelped as she rode waves of pleasure at his attention.

He lapped her up, taking her in a bit further to clean her before he pulled her out slowly, sucking to remove any excess - "Again?", he asked of her as he savored the mixed flavors of Rin and the syrup.

"Oh please! You gonna use more syrup?" She giggled and squirmed in his grip.

"I'd love to.", he smiled in response and set her back down onto the pancakes... and poured syrup generously as to cover her once more in the golden liquid before he lifted her once more. He'd suck again, this time, slower and firmer, letting his tongue explore more before he did the climax.

"Oh you have no idea... but you will... it'll take a lot more... Ahh... syrup but... mmm... God that's so good..." she shuddered and climaxed during the limb suckling this time, and a third time when she finally got attention at her center after a short time.

"Un-freaking-believable." she gasped, tired, spent and supremely happy.

Of course, he'd clean her up and hold her in the palm of one hand - "Have had enough?", he asked innocently as he ate the pancake - cold by now which he didn't care - with the other hand.

"I'm exhausted. Enough for now. And that was so damned sexy. But... I have to do something for you too, I finished three times and I haven't gotten to you once yet... you want me in this size still?" She grinned at him.

"Ah... you know my favorite thing you do when you're that size? Why not supplement it with the syrup?", he suggested - "Could be a fun experience, and I'm controlling myself so you should have fun working it."

"Oh God. Sure. That sounds... sticky, and tasty." Rin laughed.

"Ha." he agreed through that utterance - "Let me just get my pants and shirt off for you.", and he'd do so, exposing himself to her and lying down, on his back, he'd set Rin onto his stomach - "Now I can't wait to see what it'd be like."

"Great thing about being who I am..." she floated the bottle of syrup over with her telekinesis and poured it slowly over him there, then walked down to join his sticky member starting with rubbing before using her tongue.

The feeling of the viscous liquid felt great as it enveloped him in its cool cover, then Rin's stimulation added to it as his member slowly grew as Mike murmured - "That feels great the syrup and your touch."

"Mmm tastes good too. Its so sticky, I'm gonna need a real long shower, but maybe you could clean me off too at the end before we go." She continued increasing the pace and moaning now and again, pulling him down to french kiss the top of him his opening being almost exactly mouth-sized to her.

"I bet.", he moaned a bit at the gentle and stimulating attention - "I'll take one with you of course... clean you up good - oh god that feels gooood.", he muttered as she kissed him, pleasuring him greatly.

She kissed him that way for a long time, then went back to a more conventional approach, rubbing and jerking faster by the moment. "I wonder what it will taste like mixed." Rin mused.

She put the pressure on him and it only built from her kissing and her jerking, he rose just a bit to the attention, groaning as the pleasure built - "I think... it'll be great.", he mentioned as he came... "Gaaah.", he exhaled in pleasure.

She made sure to try it, a lot. Then fell on her back and gasped. "I'm really satisfied now. And sticky, with syrup and... you."

"I love our experimentation.", Mike admitted as he sat up, picking Rin up - "They're satisfying for me too. But what gets me is when I can satisfy you.", he smiled before he once more began to suckle her body, removing the remnants of syrup and cum from her as she suggested earlier. "Rather interesting flavor." he admitted.

Rin  moaned as she was once again placed at his gentle mercies. "God that is so sexy that you don't mind that. I mean girls don't usually mind tasting themselves but guys, I guess they think it's wrong?"

"Ah... yeah.", he propped her into his palms - "Truth be told? I tasted it once before, didn't like it. Tried again with the syrup, it's... okay.", he admitted - "Plus I tasted some of you so... it's a rather tasty combination if I have to admit."

"I think, part of it is knowing that I caused it, that makes it taste good to me. But everything has a cinnamon bite over it during sex anyway." She said, casually leaning against him.

"So syrup for me and cinnamon for you... delicious.", he remarked. "Mh... we can just hang for a while before we go back. Enjoy each others' company."

Chapter End Notes:

I've got more of Rin's escapades, but with other partners. More to come soon! I just have to keep converting old chat logs.