- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Welcome back all to this... delightful tail? Anyways i must again say this as a precaution.

If you aree faint of heart and like maybe soft vore or gentle giantess, THIS IS NOT THE STORY FOR YOU

This Chapter like i said in the previous chapter is very dark. If you dont like that kind of thing exit this right now.

If how ever you get off to cruel and unusual torture, welcome to my minds best work.

Also like before i do not claim full credit for this story, i had a partner with a just as warped amazing mind as mine and i must say Thank you for your help with this.

 

 

NOW! without further adoo

ON!

WITH!

THE!

SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!

Fire and Ember continued down the forests path trudging ever closer to their destination. Goldshire.  “Hey sis, how big do you think we are?” Fire asked curiously. “Well considering we grow based on the amount of pleasure we have I would guess at least 50 feet, give or a take a few” She shrugged.

“If it’s based on pleasure why aren’t we bigger than the continent then? That last session was amazing” Fire chirped happily. Ember giggled at her sister’s attitude. “Well the size scales slower or faster depending how much pleasure we have. Since the pleasure was slowly coming and not all at once we grew much slower than say, getting pounded hard” She smirked.

“So the more fun we have the faster it goes?” Fire asked. “Exactly!” Ember grinned. “With are visit to Goldshire I’m guessing we will easily hit the triple digits” Ember laughed. “Then we can give some payback” She muttered darkly.

“I love that insane look you have sometimes, it really turns me on” Fire giggled making Ember blush. As they continued down the path Fire stopped and looked to the side. “Oh my gosh sis, sis! Look there so tiny!” Fire screeched.

Below the hillside they were walking on was a large camp of Gnoll’s. “Think the infamous Hogger’s there?”  Ember smirked. “Let’s find out!” Fire said happily making Ember sigh. Fire ran down the hill causing the earth to crack under each colossal step she took.

The gnoll’s below looked up in fear and rage seeing the immense titans standing over them. ““RaWWGG G-GET THEM!” One gnoll screamed with a spiked collar around his neck. Soon many screams of war could be heard as they charged Fire. Running in packs they charged attacking her furry toes hitting her with their makeshift weapons, only for them to ether break or bounce off harmlessly upon impact.

“Aww look at this sis they like me, It also kind of tickles” Fire giggled. “Well go on Fire, you walked over here so you better play with your new toys” Ember said in a prominent voice. “As you command sis” Fire giggled and gave a tiny bow.

Lifting up her massive, furry paw, Fire looked at the masses of gnoll below her hanging her foot over their heads. “Hmm which one which one. I… Pick… YOU!” She said happily as she brought one of her massive toes on a lone gnoll crushing him flat by the sheer force.

Blood shot out in all directions onto the other gnolls. Looking at their fallen comrade being crushed to death by a simple toe would normally make anyone scream in terror… Not gnolls. They screamed in rage and started attacking with vigor.

“Uh oh, looks like you neglected your other playthings dear sister, correct that immediately.” Ember smirked. “Oh fine I’ll hurry up” Fire pouted before raising her paw higher up before slamming it onto the grolls below her. There body’s splattered and shot in every direction by the force of her stomp.

The earth below her was cracked leaving gnolls in the ground next to her foot. Slowly she lifted her foot up and giggled as she saw the blood matting her paw drip nonstop. “Hmm I can get used to this feeling” Fire said darkly glaring at the gnolls below her.

“Easy sis, it’s my job to be cruel, you just look cute while I do it” Ember giggled before giving Fire a slap on her ass. Fire blushed before lowering her foot over some other gnolls and grinding her foot slowly into them causing them to scream in pain. “I don’t know sis, I think I can do it better” Fire taunted.

“Well see about that!” Ember smirked before bringing her hoof up and smashing it into the gnolls near her. The blood shot out onto the other gnolls causing them to now scream in fear as both titans continued to crush there forces with their feet.

“I’m at 50!” Fire smirked. “53” Ember giggled making Fire pout. “You won’t be for long!” Fire smirked before running through their camp crushing all in her way. “No way im losing!” Ember laughed chasing after her crushing all the gnolls in her way.

Both girls left a large bloody trail of mangled corpses as they continued to chase each other, causing massive quakes all around. “L-looks… like… I won...” Fire panted out as they reached the edge of Goldshire.

“N-no… Fair! Y-you distracted m…me with that!” Ember said bitterly pointing at fire’s ass. “Hey use what you got to win” fire smirked shaking her rear back and forth. Crossing her arms ember pouted. “Guess you need a penalty” Fire said evilly before tapping her chin. “Hmm what to do, what to do… OH I KNOW! You can’t use your hands!”

Fire giggled at Embers annoyed reaction. “You mean at all?” Ember whined. “Well just in Goldshire, after we leave penalties off” Fire grinned making Ember sigh in defeat. “Fire let’s just go I’m horny again” Ember stated huskily. “ Agreed” Fire grinned before the two stepped over the tree line into the town.

 

 

~ ~ This Realm is based off MoonGuard ~~

 

As Ember and Fire stepped into the town there eyes where immediately drawn to all the obscene sites around them.  This town was by far the most profound, immoral, unconscionable, place in all of the Eastern Kingdoms, and most likely all of Azeroth.

It was Paradise. Fire grinned gleefully looking at the couples going at in in the streets. Ember moaned a bit watching some of the hookers eating other women. It was a unhinged town full of nothing but pleasure, and it soon would only be there’s.

“Hmm well since you can’t use your hands sis how about I start off?” fire smiled. “That would be perfect dear sister” She grinned.  Fire looked at the growing crowd of onlookers gasping at them, or in some cases getting off to them. The feeling of being worshiped by all the lesser races was such a turn on.

Once her eyes locked onto a Night Elf eating out a human against the local inn she grinned. Bending over she grabbed the screaming Night elf by the waist and held her up to her head. “Hmm I like your taste in women” Fire smirked looking at the cowering human.

“But if you’re going to eat out someone do it right, here I’ll show you” She said gleefully before she pushed the lower half of the naked Elf into her mouth. The Elf’s frantic screams soon turned into moans of pleasure as she was licked by the colossal tongue.

“Hrey sis, wrant too shar?” Fire said brokenly, with the elf still moaning half way in her mouth. “Ide like nothing more”. Ember smirked before moving her lips towards the Elf’s head.  The Night Elf to high on pleasure didn’t scream till Ember’s lips closed around her upper half, fully trapping her in both the sister’s mouths.

Moaning into the kiss both Fire & Ember fought for the little elf, passing her back and forth in their mouths. Once she was fully in one the other would suck on her hard pulling her back into the other mouth.

Finally breaking the kiss from lack of oxygen Fire opened her mouth letting a thin or large to the on looker’s, trail of saliva connecting to the lower half of the Elf sticking in Ember’s mouth. “Now that’s how you eat out someone” Fire laughed watching the frantic struggles of the drowning Elf.

“Now Ember, aren’t you the one who always tells me to not play with my food? Lead by example” Fire giggled. With a sickening smirk Ember nodded and snapped her teeth shut. The lower half of the Elf snapped in half sending it falling to the ground, before Fire caught it.

Looking back at the crowd Cruelly Ember opened her mouth to show off the dead Elf still in there before swallowing for all to see. As soon as they saw these they screams ensued and they started running off in random directions. “Here, I’m done with your bitch” Fire said coldly before dropping the legs of the Elf onto the screaming human girl.

“Go on play with it, it brought me a little pleasure” She laughed. “Hey Fire think fast!” Ember said quickly and kicked forward. A human who was in front of Ember got stuck in-between her hoof and was launched into the air. Screaming he landed softly, into Fire’s large breasts.

“Ten points!” Ember laughed before watching Fire grin evilly. “You ready for heaven and hell?” Fire laughed before pushing the struggling humans head below her furry breasts and pushing them together. Slowly she moaned in pleasure as the struggles soon got frantic before a crack was heard. Pushing them fully together a bit of blood started to form in-between her breasts.

“Aww it went and popped, stupid fragile toys, I bet you were made my gnome’s” Fire huffed annoyed. “Then try another, hell knows we have plenty” Ember chuckled before lifting her tail up and coiling it around a running Night Elf. As the Tail wrapped around the Elf she moved the tip down lower and impaled her ass on it.

The Elf screamed in both pain and pleasure having her asshole invaded. “Hey Fire I got a wicked Idea.” Ember laughed before whispering into Fire’s ear making a cruel grin form on both their faces. “You know I always knew you had a use for that thing.” Fire laughed before looking around the buildings.

After searching around for the stupid races hiding instead of running she looked at her haul. She had 2 Night Elf’s, a Worgen, A Draenei, and even a Gnome. All female of course. Walking back to her sister who was squatting down with her hands still behind her back she grinned happily at her. “I got some nice ones!” fire said giddily.

“Hold these will ya?” Fire said before dropping the struggling, screaming mass of female’s into Embers large breasts. “Like I have a choice” Ember deadpanned. Lifting her tail forward Fire sat down and looked at the crying elf on her tail.

“Time to show you what anal really is” Fire said darkly before grabbing a leg in each hand and pulling down on the Elf making her scream in pain at the tip of the tail was pushed deeper into her expanding asshole. Fire sighed contently as she heard the screams of agony coming from the Elf.

“Careful not to go too far, my tail gets thicker and she will fall off if you go any further.” Ember pouted. “Aww alright” Fire sighed looking at her work. “The elf was clearly dead by the look of it. Not by the tail budging from her stomach but the fact it was coming out of the end of her broken mouth.

Looking into Ember’s breasts the cruel smirk returned. “So… Who’s next? This continued first with the two Elves, and then onto the Draenei then the Worgen, finally the very tip was all that was still showing. Grabbing the teeny, tiny gnome she popped the screaming thing on the tip enjoying the site before her.

The entire woman where impaled from there assholes through their mouths into one another, like some kind of human shish kabob. Most of the women were still alive to, they were bleeding to death but still alive and moving every once and awhile.

“Hmm look’s Delicious Fire” Ember said darkly. “Now, dig in” Fire smirked before pulling the groaning tail to her face and looking where to start. Looking at the struggling Worgen she moved her mouth forward and bit off her leg making her release a noiseless scream.

“Mmm not bad sis, here try some” Fire said before embarrassing her sister in a deep kiss, sharing the piece of Worgen she just chewed off. They tossed the meat around in there kiss before she swallowed. “Hmm not bad but you should eat it dear sister, you are after all a growing girl” Ember laughed.

“I know but it just goes to my butt and you know it.” Fire sighed. Gasping Fire started coughing as Ember shoved her tail into Fire’s throat pushing the skewered women into her mouth. “Then by all means dig in!” Ember laughed.  Fire coughed violently at first but finally bit down and started chewing the screaming women before swallowing them in one big gulp.

Fire panted heavily for a few moments. “ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME OR THEM!” She screamed out angrily.” Not my fault, you know I like your big booty” Ember grinned giving her a slap on the ass. “HEY I SAID NO HANDS!” Fire scolded her. “Would you rather I kick you in the ass instead?” She questioned raising her hoof up. “N-No its fine” Fire sighed in defeat. For a moment Fire was quiet before she reached into her mouth and picked for a moment. With a pop she pulled out the screaming gnome that was placed at the tip. She was missing a leg and had cuts all over her body but she was alive none the less.

“You really need to chew your food better sis” Ember smirked. “Hey it’s a toy to you know” fire giggled and looked at the gnome. “What to do with the cherry?” She pondered. “Hmm Plug?” Fire asked. “Mine or yours?” Ember countered. “Let’s make it yours, since I just ate.”

Grinning Ember turned around presenting Fire with her rear. “Hope you don’t die of infection will all those cuts” Fire giggled and kissed the crying gnome on the head before moving he purposely slowly towards Ember’s blue anus. The gnome screamed in fear as she was pushed head first into Ember’s filthy anus.

“Mmm I feel it moving around in there, it’s like a smaller version of the one we had at the orphanage” Ember laughed recalling there childhood. “We can relive those memories when we get to Stormwind” Fire countered with a cruel smirk. “Agreed, ide say it’s time we visit the inn though don’t you think?” Ember smiled happily.

“Oh yea, been waiting for a while to see them, any idea’s.” Fire asked curious as to what her sister wanted to do with the no doubt hundreds of races inside of the inn oblivious to their destruction.  “Oh I have an idea, remember what you wanted to do with Undercity? Let me test it here” Ember smirked before walking over to the inn.

Fire nodded happily before pushing her furry paw into the entrance of the inn effectively trapping everyone and everything inside. Reaching down Ember grunted using her strength and pulled the roof and the top of the second floor of the inn away. Looking on the inside she saw the hundreds of people still in the roof.

“Wrong floor guys” Ember smirked before pushing all of the screaming races into the bottom of the inn. Fire giggled as she felt the massive amounts of people pushing against her paw trying to escape. With a cruel smile Ember slowly walked over to the top of the inn and squatted down.

“HEY YOU LITTLE SHIT’S!” Ember said evilly. “ENJOY YOUR DEATHS BY THIS!” Ember laughed pointing at her pussy. Starting to rub her blue nether lips Ember moaned before biting her lower lip. Most of the inn watched in confusion while the few who understood what was about to happen screamed in sheer terror.

With a push Ember gasped in pleasure as she let loose her bladder onto the top of the inn. The warm stream of piss shot out like a fire hose into the people in the inn sending them flying in every direction. Some of the unlucky ones who made direct contact with the stream where ripped to shreds by the force of the urine hitting them.

Fire moaned rubbing herself watching the hundreds of lives being taken away by her sister simply taking a piss. Soon the inn was flooded to the brim with Ember’s piss. Yellow mixed with red, bodies flouted to the top. Ember grinned looking at her destruction like it was a piece of art.

Fire was moaning happily as she watched the survives tread her sister’s waters. Suddenly a fun idea popped in her mind. “Hey sis, how long can the average person hold their breath?” Fire asked innocently. Ember looked at her confused for a moment. “Umm I think a minute, maybe two tops why?”

“Well I wanted to test if that right or not, I bet anyone in there can do it for 4 or 5 easily” Fire grinned evilly making Ember smirk. “Ohhh naughty girl, alright but if you’re wrong I get my hands back” Ember countered”

“Deal!” Fire grinned and squatted down still plugging the door with her paw. Looking around the inn fire used her fingers to push the lifeless bodies to the side before she found a survivor floating in the water. “It’s another Elf, there’s too many of these things in here” Fire pouted making Ember chuckle. “Not for long Dear sister.”

With a sickening sweet smile Fire poked the Elf’s head and shoved her under the urine. “Hehehe she’s a scrapper sis” Fire laughed feeling the frantic struggles against her lone finger. “19… 20… 21… 22… 23 … 24… 25…” Ember counted very slowly grinning wildly at the action her sister was doing.

Fire giggled happily as she watched the bubbles come up one by one from the yellow waters. “Aww come on little baby I wanna win this!” Fire pouted poking the elf harder.
Uh oh…” Fired said sadly. “What’s the matter Fire?”  Fire reached her hand into the urine and pulled out the Night elf.

Piss started running out of her mouth and from the hole’s in her stomach and back. “I think I pushed her too hard into something, one minute frantic struggles the next.” Fire made a pop noise making Ember chuckle. “Poor thing” fire sighed making her sister scowl at her.

“Fire there insects, no there playthings, toys, they exist for are amusement. Don’t get sad at one dying.” Ember pointed out.  Fire looked at her confused. “Who said I was sad it kicked the bucket? I was sad the poor thing didn’t get to drown in your holy piss. It’s an honor for them to even look at us let alone drink from your heavenly bladder” Fire giggled making Ember sigh.

“Well since we slaughtered most of the town and the only things left are in the soggy in, how about we finish this?” Ember grinned making Fire’s expression turn from giddy to naughty. Removing her foot the urine and blood drained along with some of the dead out the front on the inn.

“Hmm what do you have in mind sis?” Fire grinned biting her lower lip. “Hmm how about we grind with that?” Ember smirked pointing at the inn and the few remaining living creatures in it. “Oh that sounds wonderful!” Fire jumped up in joy causing the earth to crack under her.

Both giantess got down and pushed there cunt’s against the building. “Ready sis?” Fire asked happily. “Definitely!” Ember laughed and started to grind into the building. Both sister’s moaned in pleasure as they rocked against the foundation. Soon the building began to creek from their combined pushes against it.

Ember & Fire gasped as they heard the wood shatter as they grew larger; there pussy’s grinding everything into nothing just for their pleasure. Soon the whole building and everyone in it where nothing but splinters as both there vagina’s crushed the building into dust.

They continued to grow as there pleasure ensued. The blacksmith, the lake house, it all was crushed under them as they expanded from there please. Fire felt herself close and looked around for something, anything to finish it. Her eyes landed on a cowering Night Elf hiding behind a tree and made her smirk.

Figures, another Elf. She thought. Grabbing the screaming elf by the foot she showed in to Ember making her moan more at whatever her sister was going to do. “T-Time t-to finish this o…off!” fire gasped in pleasure and started to lower the screaming elf in-between there grinding cunts.

The elf screamed in horror as she saw herself being lowered to her death.  Death was to blunt of a statement for what was about to happen. As her head entered in-between there grinding pussy’s death was instant. Soon her body was smashed to nothing by their vagina’s making both girls scream in pleasure at their release.

There cum washed over the whole town, drowning anything and everything dead or alive still there. Both sisters’ panted heavily as they came down from their release. Ember was the first to get to her knees and look around. “Holy shit, that must h-have been h-hotter than I thought.” Ember thought out loud making Fire raise an eyebrow.

“What do you mea…” Fire trailed off as she sat up in shock. Expecting to see the gates of the city by their height the shock of being miles higher than the city was astounding. “H-hey s…sis how b-big are we?” Fire asked in confusion and awe.

“If I had to guess… 500 feet at least, maybe more…” Ember said in just as much awe. Slowly a grin crept onto Ember’s face. “This… Is… Perfect!” Ember shouted and laughed happily. “It’s time we go pay a visit to that damned city we grew up in don’t you agree sis?” Ember said darkly.

“I one hundred percent agree sis” Fire said just as evilly. Both sister’s got up and looked at the city with hate filled glares. Fire extended her hand letting fire hold onto it. “Well then sis, Shall we?” Fire said with a smirk. “You know it.” Ember finished. And they walked towards the gates of Stormwind, with nothing but hate and anger in their hearts at there once home.

 

To Be Continued…

 

Chapter End Notes:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND FINITO!

I hope you all like my little slice of horror and fun :D

Like always i am a massive review whore so please review and tell me how much you like it :P

Oh stormwind is in for a fun show next time :D

Until then!