- Text Size +

Aaron awoke to a dull aching pain at the back of his head; his vision was blurry and his legs felt like jello. The last thing he could remember was his classmate with the medium length red hair glaring down at him when she caught him trying to take a peek up her skirt with his camera, everything after that was hazy.

 

He found himself in a nigh pitch black room. If not for a dim ray of light shining in from the corner where a wall and the ceiling met, he wouldn’t be able to see his hand in front of his face. The walls lacked windows and, along with the floor, seemed to be made of some cheap paperboard material. If Aaron didn’t know better, he could swear he was in a shoebox instead of a room.

 

But that was impossible.

 

Right?

 

Fate would soon answer that question when loud scratching noise filled Aaron’s ears and the entire ceiling started to rise, causing bright light to flood in the room and forcing poor Aaron to shield his eyes while he bore witness to what was happening. Two giant sets of fingers, as big as able to effortlessly handle a large tree, dug in underneath the paperboard ceiling and pulled it off as if it were a box lid; then tossed it aside as if it were a box lid.

 

And judging by its shape, before it was carelessly thrown, it was most certainly a box lid.

 

Before Aaron could deny his predicament and question the impossibility of it all, a massive head came into view over him. Within an instant he recognized her: that bright red medium length hair, that nerdy visage peppered lightly with freckles, those square wire-framed glasses, and the piercing red eyes that gazed down from behind them.

 

“Lini?” Aaron squeaked.

 

“Well well well,” spoke the giantess from above, her voice hitting his tiny ears with the loudness of a bustling nightclub, “The little voyeur is finally awake! And just in time too, I was starting to get bored.”

 

Lini’s head then moved out of Aaron’s sight as quickly as it arrived, only for a set of clear polished toes to grip the edge of the box and harshly tilt it up on its side, causing poor Aaron to fly from the box and land onto the soft, warm, fair-skinned flesh of Lini’s foot.

 

It was there that Aaron was able to take in a much bigger understanding of what was going on. The box he was in was huge, the foot he was sprawled out on was huge, the girl it belonged to was huge, the couch she sat on was huge, and the entire room she was in was huge.

 

“Everything is huge!” Aaron cried out.

 

Lini scoffed, lifting her foot and giving an ever so slight fidget to send the tiny student flying from her foot and onto the plush, dark carpet her feet rested upon. “Nothing is huge,” She started to explain while leaning forward in her seat and holding up a camera, “You, my little pervert, are tiny. Shrunk to a measly few inches, and had I known you were such a naughty boy...”

 

Lini paused to show the snapped pictures on the camera; images that contained nothing but upskirt panty shots, “I would have shrunk you to the size of a pepper flake. Maybe I should have just crushed you then and there, but the shrinking process left you unconscious and that wouldn’t have been any fun,” she giggled, snapping a quick picture of Aaron lying helplessly on the carpet.

 

“But now that you’re awake...” Lini trailed off, setting the camera down beside her while raising her foot high over Aaron, “I can finish what I started...”

 

Aaron’s little eyes widened as the perfectly smooth sole of Lini’s foot filled his view, “Wait Lini! You don’t have to do this!” He raised his arms in protest while pleading, “I’m sorry for what I did! I won’t try to peek up skirts and take pictures anymore, promise! Just...just change me back!” Aaron whined, trying as hard as possible to pull any mercy from his tormentor.

 

“Hmm? Oh you’re begging now? That’s adorable, but here’s the thing, people like you never quit. Oh you may stop for a while, but you’ll just get right back to it. Once naughty, always naughty, you’re just a disgusting little thing that now has a fitting size to match,” Lini said while flexing and splaying her toes all the while, “Now make this sporting, won’t you?”

 

Aaron couldn’t believe this was happening, Lini’s foot was about the size of a bus in comparison to him; it would have been effortless to crush him like a mere bug. He watched as each toe scrunched and wiggled, as if the digits were taunting him. He couldn’t risk tearing his eyes away from her foot, not for a single second; even as her foot started to raise upward high above him, only to descend rapidly down towards him.

 

His human instincts of pure desperation kicked into full flight mode and he quickly rolled out of the way as the girl’s foot crashed down on the very spot where he once was; the heavy impact allowing Aaron to keep his rolling momentum while scrambling to his feet to take on a full sprint. He had no plan of action; the only goal was to get as far away from Lini as possible.

 

Smirking at Aaron’s futile attempt to escape from her, Lini rose up from the couch standing up on her feet. She bounced lightly on her toes before taking one short step, bringing her foot down just shy of the fleeing tiny; which spurred Aaron to run even faster than he thought possible. She did it again and again, carefully placing her steps just mere centimeters short behind Aaron; a rush of heat blowing past him each time she did so.

 

It was routine to play this little game with her victims, but it never stopped being fun. She knew how much of a torturous game this was to them; like having a deadly animal right at your heels, chasing you down until one of two things happened: you either escaped or you...

 

“Oof!” Aaron grunted as Lini’s big toe slammed into him from behind, sending his tiny body tumbling forward a few inches until he landed face down in a pain stricken heap at the edge of the carpet.

 

“Oh what a shame, you didn’t even make it off the carpet. Running was never your strong point now was it?” Lini taunted while gazing down at the fallen shrunken male. She slid her foot across the fluffy surface toward Aaron and tilted her foot up upon its heel; perfectly placed so that she could bring her foot down upon him at any given moment.

 

Aaron could only respond with unpleasant groans as a result of his body stinging with pain. Lini merely shoved him with her toe but it felt like getting hit by a slow moving car. He couldn’t sway her and he couldn’t out run her, but still, the only thing on his mind was to try and escape somehow. Powered by desperation, Aaron attempted to stand back up so he could run again, but once he pushed up, Lini’s big toe came down to press him into the soft fibers underneath.

 

“Nope! Sorry! Did I forget to tell you? You only get one chance,” said Lini. She folded her arms and grinned down at the insect sized male pinned underneath her toe. Most of Aaron’s body was covered by the large digit and she applied just enough weight to keep him from budging. With this much calculation, he could tell she had done this many times before; perhaps hundreds of times. Just how many victims were stamped out underfoot?

 

“I hope you enjoyed taking those pictures as much as I’m going to enjoy this,” Lini sneered as she felt Aaron helplessly struggle underneath her. She watched those little arms flail and scratch at the carpet, which put a big smile on her face. He was desperate.

 

She pressed down more weight, the flesh of her toe flattening out on top of him as she did so; more and more weight bore down on him until it was just enough to push his bones to the brink of breaking. She could hear him choke out screams of pain, but not the agonizing screams that came with broken bones.

 

Aaron could hardly breathe, his vision was blurry and his consciousness was fading. He was going to be squished flat, he could feel it coming. He started to count down the seconds to his demise, until he felt the weight suddenly lift from his body.

 

“No, not just yet,” Lini said out loud to herself. She had lifted her foot, but left it hovering dangerously close above him, “I want to see your face during your last moments.” She effortlessly flicked him over onto his back with a simple nudge of her toes while grinning down at him, “This isn’t just for me, this is for all the girls you embarrassed.”

 

She flexed her toes and dipped her foot back down, pressing the ball of her foot down onto the tiny male; forcing the air from his lungs and pushing him deep into the carpet under her intense, unrelenting weight once again. Her toes followed up, lowering themselves and curling about Aaron’s head, gripping his skull and shoulders firmly while tilting her heel up; lifting the shrunken boy by the head.

 

Aaron’s face was smothered by her flesh in this tight grip, unable to breathe in any air save for the feminine scent of Lini’s foot. He was already hard pressed for air having it all squished out of him moments prior. He tried to fight back with the best of his ability; kicking wildly at her sole while punching and pushing at her toes with no beneficial effect.

 

This only served to excite Lini even more as she even squeezed down harder with her toes, literally crushing all the fight and life out of him. His struggles became weaker as the moments passed; his flailing no longer had any noticeable impact on her soft skin, and soon, his arms and legs went limp.

 

“All out of juice already huh?” Lini asked with a tone of disappointment. “I was hoping you would last longer than this,” She sighed and dropped the boy onto the hard flooring just past the carpet. She knew better than to get stains on the carpet after the last scolding she got.

 

“But you’re still conscious, so that’s good. You get to see your final moments.” Lini grinned while placing her hands on her hips, lifting her foot once more, “I think I’ll keep that camera by the way,” She said as she brought her foot down upon Aaron once again, pinning him flat underneath.

 

Unlike the torturous precision previously demonstrated combined with the lack of cushioning from the soft carpet, Lini was in it for the kill. Intense pressure and weight bore down on Aaron as he screamed into the girl’s sole; his body creaked, his bones crunched, his limbs snapped, his innards filled his lungs and oozed out of his mouth.

 

It all came to an end with a delightful *pop* underneath Lini’s sole. No matter how many times she did it, it never stopped being enjoyable. She giggled happily to herself while twisting her foot back and forth; grinding up the bloody and squishy remains until there wasn’t a single recognizable sign of Aaron. He was nothing more than a stain on her sole.