- Text Size +

I cradled Kendall in my arms, spooning her as the sheets covered our bare bodies. She kissed my arm. "Goodnight," she said, smiling. I smiled in return.

"Goodnight." Life could be no better, lying there with her, the girl I've loved since childhood. Now were were nineteen, sharing an apartment, entering our second year of college. She was the personification of beauty in my eyes. Petite body, 5'5", perfect for leaning down to kiss her. Her light brown hair shone golden in the sunlight, as her light green eyes flashed with life. And her face was pure and brought an impossible smile to my face. I loved this woman.

I could hardly believe she was in my arms. Those last thoughts of beauty lingered before I drifted into sleep...

------------------------------------------------------------

When I woke, everything was blurry. My initial reaction was how warm the ground felt, and soft. It felt almost leathery, and looked patterned with ripples. Looking closer, it very much resembled...skin?

I looked up and opened my eyes wider. Before me stretched out the end of a finger, going on the length of a football field, the nail itself the size of a neighborhood court. I...I shrank? I examined my body, naked before me. Suddenly, I became aware of the deep and heavy hum from behind. I turned and there she was.

Kendall, sleeping, towered above me--and this was just her head! Her breaths were like an omnipresent hum that went on as she slept. Her beauty was greater than ever, and I noticed every inch of her flawless, porcelain skin. I came to the conclusion that I must me no taller than 1/10th of a millimeter! No, probably even smaller.

The ridges of her second knuckle were like small hills as I attemted to climb them. Luckily, the skin was so varied that finding a grasp was not difficult at all. Once I made it to the top of her knuckle, I looked over. I was on her ring finger, so I could see her middle and pointer finger off in the distance. Then I looked down the other side of the hill.

Although they were practically unnoticable to the eye, you probably wouldn't have noticed it unless you were seaching for it. Her small knuckle hairs rose up and over across the expanse of the segment of finger. They looked as thick as my torso, and stretched over as I walked below them. From my perspective, they had to be at least as high as traffic lamps, and that's only with them curving over. I imagined what they would be like standing straight up, and grew a little hard. This contrast in size made my heart beat faster--a fetish I had kept only to my innermost thoughts. I felt it and looked up as it towered overhead. It was light brown like the hair on her head, and shone against the moonlight as it reflected, looking almost blonde. I walked past to find myself in a small forest of them, maybe twelve of them, surrounding me.

Just then, I felt a major shift beneath me and I fell to my butt. To her, it must have been nothing but a twitch of the finger, but to me it felt like the ground had jumped up and back down to its position. I found myself clinging to a hair, my arms stretching around its circumference. I looked below, noticing I was at least eight feet in the air! Slowly, I slid down, my member below growing anxious and hard against the trunk-like hair as it moved along its shaft.

Reaching the ground I set my sights ahead--her big knuckle, raising up like a small mountain. Not knowing what else to do, I figured I would transverse her arm in an attempt to get to her ear. Hopefully I could make it before daylight, and by that time, I could get her full attention.

------------------------------------------------------------

By the time I made it over the knuckle, I saw a sweeping field of skin ahead. This was only her backhand, but it spread out like a vast plain before be. I was hardly tired, as I had only been moving for probably 10 minutes max. I looked at my challenge and walked on.

------------------------------------------------------------

As I grew closer to the wrist, I noticed hairs sprouting out by my ankles. They were as thick as my body, but the buds hardly grew higher than my knees. I realized I must be getting closer to her arm.

Having dated her all my life up to now, I had grown accustomed to seeing her arms. They were unshaven, with little blond hairs curving across her arm. In some parts they stood straight up. I'll admit, I started to even get turned on by them. It's hard to hate even small things when you love someone so much.

They were dark against her white skin, all seemingly running straight along her arm nice and orderly, as if they were combed with a little...well, comb. My favorite was when the light shone just right on her light brown hairs, turning them blonde in the sunlight. Even better was when it was cold and her itty-bitty goosebumps sprang those tiny arms up, seemingly elongating the hairs as they up with a slight curve. Her arms were skinny, so it all seemed to accentuate the hairs even more.

Of course, that arm had to be the width of nearly two football fields at my current size. I stepped over small hairs, noticing them growing taller as I continued, reaching my waist, then my shoulders.

As I made it to the wrist, they had grown to staggering heights. They were towers before me, as thick as the thickest redwoods of California. They had to be at least 35 feet overhead.

I looked before me, along the far expanse of her arm. Hairs sprouted up and arced across her arm as far back as I could see. They looked like a sea of trees, spread out like a forest road. It would probably take hours to cross.

Just then, brilliance struck--the outside motion light, detecting some small animal outside most likely, flickered on, casting a light through the open window above my bed. The light travelled through the netting and onto Kendall's arms. And how they radiated with brightness! Some hairs, brown at the base, shifted blonde, and even white as it hit the beam of light. I felt a shiver of excitement. This was like something out of my dreams! I felt myself grow down below from excitement alone. I walked forward.

Each hair towered above me, some waving like large steel beams against the wind of Kendall's sleeping breaths. I felt the warm of her air envelop me. I could only thank her for being so diligent--her breath smelled of mint, having brushed before. I'm not sure I would've wanted to smell waves of salmon, our meal that night.

I walked along the hairs and looked up. They crossed and weaved overhead, some of the light reflecting off those little (enormous) hairs, illuminating the path with a goldish tint. It looked mystical, like something out of a fantasy novel. I continued along, feeling the thick hairs and their hard texture, realizing they felt like next to nothing to a normal sized person's touch. If I was normal, I could push these small hairs down flat with the littlest of force from my pinky finger. Now I could hardly make them budge with all my might. Looking ahead, I still hadn't travelled much. The hairs went on in patterns like a disorganized row of streetlamps on the highway, going on and on out of sight.

Then the wind blew. It was cold and sharp. I felt a trembling below me as Kendall shuddered. Then another shake as all around me, hairs curved up into the sky, even higher than before, reaching probably as high as 50 feet! The ground continued to shake as it raised up in tiny hills beneath each hair. Goosebumps!

I ran up to one and climbed, its height probably level with the top of my head. I grabbed hold of the hair's surface, finding indents and edges, and climbed. It was tiring, but I somehow found a hidden strength inside me to keep going until I reached the peak of the hair's arc. I sat atop the hair and looked out. Like a treetop view of a jungle, each hair stood out behind another and another behind that one, out into the distance. The light reflected beautifully, giving dimension to each goosebump down below, and giving the hairs a blondish glow.

Finally, the hair I was sitting on began to sink. I looked below and noticed the goosebumps receding. I found this as good a time as ever to climb down and make my way up the arm.

------------------------------------------------------------

One thing I noticed about arm hair is that the closer you get to the crease between your upper arm, the longer the hairs become. Slowly, I realized each hair arcing over with greater distance, more and more crossing over each other like a straw roof with straw the size of tree trunks. They curved longer and longer and I realized I must be getting closer to the upper arm.

Several more yards out, and I found myself in a slight clearing--the hairs had spread out further suddenly, at shorter lengths too. The upper arm was at an incline, and I saw that it too was covered with tiny hairs, sprouting from small pores. This side of the arm took the brunt of the light outside, and each hair was completely blond. I reached out and grabbed hold of one, pulling myself alongside its thin point. The incline wasn't too steep, but having long hairs stretch towards me for 15 feet at length greatly helped me, like a rope to hold onto while mountain climbing.

When the wind struck again, causing goosebumps to once again raise up, the hair in my arms curved up, me along with it. I found myself holding on, 10 feet in the air, noticing the other hairs up around me like a field across a farm. They all shone brightly in the light before the goosebumps subsided and I found my feet on her arm again. I continued the climb.

------------------------------------------------------------

Her shoulder was vast and solid beneath my feet. Looking up at her ear, I found my transport up: her light brown hair, cascading down in various streams, ran along her shoulder and across her face. I found one, its thickness nearly twice that of the thin (although not at this size!) hairs on her arms. I tried as best I could to find grasping points, running out of breath at only 10 feet up. Not good--the hair that ran by her ear down to her shoulder fell at least 300 yards down. Feeling adventurous, I leapt a small distance to her face, where much smaller, clear-looking vellus hair allowed for grasping. They acted like handles as I climbed along her face.

Just then, I felt a shake as she twitched her cheek. I felt an ominous shadow looming, and turned to see her hand rapidly approaching. I took a chance and leapt back to the long locks that ran beside her face. I caught a hold to see a massive nail scrape against her cheek. It sounded like earth being plowed by a massive truck. Small flakes of dry skin peeled and floated down. Her hand fell back and rested by her pillow. I let out a sigh of relief and kept on climbing.

------------------------------------------------------------

Finally, I made it to her ear. Miniscule, faint, hairs rose to my waist as I stepped closer into the massive cavern before me. Ugh. She needs to clean out the wax. In any case I looked out--dawn was rapidly approaching with the sun barely casted behind the horizon. It was now or never. I cupped my hands and called to her.

Chapter End Notes:

Chapter Title: 

Note: Allowed HTML tags are:




  1.  
    •  

      Chapter Notes:
      Styles Format Font size Path: Use tinyMCE Story Text (text):
      Styles Format Font size Path: Use tinyMCE

      or

      Story Text (file): 

      End Notes:
      Styles Paragraph Font size Path: p Use tinyMCE