- Text Size +
Story Notes:

I decided to write this to be just about feet and mainly guys. My other story will feature more than feet, but that is for the future. And I will continue summer love soon.

Author's Chapter Notes:

This story will be mainly about giant men

Characters:

Ben: main character of story, best friends with Rafi

Rafi: main giant in story

Shannon: Rafi's mom, a kind women in her 40s

Hi, my names Ben, i go to gateway middle school, and play soccer, or as some people call It football. Soccer is my passion, and I'm on one of my states best teams for 8th graders. I play right wing, and my left wing is Rafi. 

We met when we were 4, and have been friends every since. Soccer brought us closer together and he is my closest friend. My parents didn't really may much attention to me, and Rafi's mom Shannon was like my mom. She would alway help take me to soccer practice and treated me like a second son. Most weekends, it would her rafi and me at Rafi's house. 

During practice, Rafi and I planned to hang out tomorrow at his house. As practice ended, Rafi and I were the last two at practice. Rafi went to the bathroom as I got ready to leave. Right before I called my parents to pick me up, I passed out on top of Rafi's open soccer bag.

I woke up with a massive headache and was surrounded by darkness. Suddenly light poured in form the ceiling, and I saw a massive white orb behind. That orb looked very familiar. Than it hit me. It was Rafi's soccer ball. I was in his sports bag, at roughly 2 inches, and he was unaware of this. 

Rafi than dumped his sports bag onto his garage floor, and I fell on top of his cleats. I quickly got under his laces as Rafi entered his house. He walked up to his room and kicked his cleats off, sending his shoes, and me, flying. I landed on a gargantuan maroon and white surface,  that was Rafi's bed. Rafi took off all of his clothing besides his underwear and laid down onto his bed with his laptop, placing is gigantic feet beside me.

I've always had a foot fetish, and don't get me wrong I'm not gay, but I was always attracted to rafi. Now being smaller than his pinky toe, my fantasizes have become a reality. His feet produced a strong odor, that didn't smell bad. It smelt amazing. His big toe was the size of a house compared to me. He was only 14, but had size 12 feet. I placed my hand on his warm sole, and worked my way to his toes. His toes were amazing. I climbed In between his big and second toe, and I got glued to his toe jam. I was stuck between his massive toes and he didn't know about it.

I was enjoying my stay in between my friends toes, loving the heat and sweat around me. Suddenly rafi got up, walked to the bathroom, and turned the bath on. As the water heated up, he took his underwear off. I looked up to see a gigantic member, not even fully awaken. He had a lot of pubic hair surrounding his massive cock. Rafi than got into the bath, and laid down onto his back. The water freed me from in between his toes, and now I needed to get his attention. I walked along his massive leg, which was like a bridge for me. The water was currently at my ankles as I made it two his groin. His pubic hairs looked like a massive forest, with his gargantuan penis towering above. I swam over to his massive nuts, and climbed on top. I walked through the black forest till I reached his cock. 

It was an amazing site. I walked up to his cock, and kissed it. It responded with a twitch, and rafi moved his hand down to it. He scratched his pubic hairs, and got me tangled I'm them in the process. As his bath ended, he drained the water and left the tub, with me tangled and stuck by his cock. He dried off, and put a fresh pair of underwear on, sealing me in.

I was in his underwear for a long time as he played xbox, ate, and talked to his mom. Once he went back to his room, he took his underwear off, and pulled out a bottle of lotion. He got his lap top, pulled open a video, and his cock began to grow as he put lotion on his hand. At full size, his cock was a skyscraper compared to me. His hand moved in, and I got caught in his lotion as he plastered it to his dick, with me stuck to it. He began to pump his cock, pushing me into it, and that process slowly slid me up towards the head of his cock. After being pressed against his massive cock, I was on top of the head of his penis. Than, he came. His semen was like a volcano and sent my flying to his chest. I landed on his chest, his semen making me stick to it.

He closed his laptop and went to get a tissue. In the process I slipped back down into his pubic area, and fell ontop of his rapidly deflating penis. After he cleaned up, he put his underwear on again, and got into bed. I was once again trapped with his massive cock, and I actually enjoyed it. I kissed and licked his balls, and would lay underneath them. I heard him moan in his sleep from my licking and I could tell he enjoyed it. I than worked my way to his penis, and embraced it. I began kissing it, as it began to grow. As I got hard, so did he  his cock grew and poked up, pushing his underwear. He kept kissing and licking, and heard his moaning. Than, semen fell on me again, and I slid down and got stuck to his balls. The semen made me stay there, and I kissed his balls one more time before I fell asleep, in the underwear of my giant best friend, looking forward to the next day. 

Morning came as a small amount of light got threw the boxers. I was kept warm by Rafi's balls and enjoyed my sleep. Rafi woke up, and he felt something sticky in his boxers. Rafi slid his underwear off, and smiled knowing he came during his sleep. He cleaned it off with his hand's, and getting me in the process. He brought his finger up to his mouth to lick it off as he screamed for his attention. He looked at his finger tip, to see his best friend in his cum.

"Ben" he asked in disbelief. 

I responded, and told him everything, from making him cum, his feet, kissing his cock, and how I had a fetish about giant males and feet.

He told me he had a similar fetish that involved tiny people pleasuring him, and we worked something out. I'd be his tiny pet for the week, and he would be my gigantic master.

"Pet" he said smiling, "climb into my sock, I want to feel you between my toes during breakfast."

I smiled "yes master." I said while I climbed into his sock. His massive foot entered the sock, trapping me between his toes. They wiggled in pleasure of having my tiny body between them. I licked his toes the entire time during breakfast, loving it. After breakfast he went for a jog, and I stayed between his toes. I came several times during the jog, and ate and drank his toe jam and foot sweat. I got stuck in my masters toe jam, as he finished his jog.

He took his shoes and socks off in his room,  and sat on his bed. He saw me wiggling between his gargantuan toes and smiled. "You felt good in between my toes ben. Now you can stay there while I take a nap. Sleep well little one." As he drifted off to sleep, his mom entered the room. I wasn't aware she was in the room as I hopped off his foot and bed to explore his room. She took off her slippers, and began putting away Rafi's laundry. I saw her massive pink slippers and ran into them to smell them. They were damp and hot, and before I could leave,  her foot came back in. I was trapped under he huge toes, and couldn't help my self as I licked them. 

Shannon walked to the coach and took her slippers off. She began to watch TV as she propped her feet up. I was glued to her toes from her sweat, until I noticed she fell asleep. I wanted to stay at her feet, but didn't want a mad master. I decided to only kiss her toes a bit, and after cumming between her toes, I began my walk to my masters room. 

I got their just in time for my master to wake up. He took off his under wear and asked me to make him cum. He placed me in his pubic forest and I ran to his cock. I embraced, and licked every part of his shift as it harden. It was absolutely massive, bigger than any human structure. Before he climaxed I went to his balls and kissed his balls as he came. Semen fell on me again as I got trapped under his balls. Rafi smiled and put his underwear on as he went to go play xbox, leaving my trapped in heaven once again.