- Text Size +
Story Notes:

We pick up the story shortly after Derrick is kncoked out by Carrie's bodyguards and reduced in size to make him more portable.

 

Author's Chapter Notes:

Carrie tells Derrick what his new purpose in life is.

The smiling blonde haired heiress stared down at the newly shrunken form of her newest toy.She loved how pretty her new pet was and couldn't wait to dress him up like a doll and force him to love her. Carrie hadn't had a boyfriend in over a year due to her impossible requests and domineering attitude. Growin up as one of the most powerful men in the world duaghter and having him wrapped around her finger gave her a heightened sense of self worth. She was used to getting what she wanted and wanted it all.

 

 Carrie had decided after her last breakup that she wanted a man she could control with reprisal. It was two days ago when she saw the most beautiful man she had ever laid her eyes on and decided right there and then she would have him.He was prototypical of what her perfect man would look like as he had dark blonde hair and the most beautiful blue eyes she had ever seen. She demanded physical perfection and she wanted to own it.

 

 Her father's company produced the most high tech military products on the planet and she had taken one of their developmental weapons which was designed to make items that were organic or not to shrink down to mkae them easier to transport. Carrie knew what she was going to do and when she saw the young man walk into the mens restroom she sent in two of her heavies to retrieve him for her.

 

Derrick had just finished his buisness and went over to the sink to was his hands when he noticed two very large men in suits walk in together. He noticed that they were both looking at him and it was making him feel rather nervous. He began to walk to the opposite side entrance to avoid eye contact with him when he felt a ver strong grip grabbed his shoulder. Derrick turned around and was about to take a swing at the guy when the other large man beat him to the punch.

 

The two heavies dragged him out the back entrance and out the nearest door where Carrie was waiting impatiently. 

 

"About time,throw him in the back of the limo with me. You had better not scarred his pretty face or i'll have you fired you morons." she hissed.

 

 The two heavies put Derricks motionless body in the back seat with Carrie and shut the door. Carrie closed the divider in the limo so she could have some privacy with her newest pet. She scooted closer to his body and began caressing his hair through her fingers. She knew he would probably begin to stir awake at anytime so she decided it was time to make him a more manageable size.

 

Reaching for her purse Carrie took out the 5 inch white remote and studied the buttons. She saw a setting bar on the remote and set it to 4 inches because she wanted to make sure he was small enough to perform certain duties while still being big enough to do the job .

 

Aiming the remote at his motionless body she hit the button and felt the heat of the remote as it began to fire up. It took a couple seconds but the remote began to emit a whirring noise and then a flash of light exploded out the front and hit Derrick straight on.Carrie got very excited when she noticed the still form of Derrick begin to contract in on itself.

 

After a few moment Derrick had gone from 6'2 to about 4 inches in height. His work suit shrank right along with him causing Carrie to become slightly dissapointed but there would be plenty of time for her to get the view of him. Giggling with joy Carrie carefully put her hands down and grabbed Derrick's tiny body and cradle it to her bosom almost like a mother would to her child.

 

Whispering down to him she said"You're mine now beautiful"

 

Carrie anxiously awaited her trip to end so she could take Derrick up to her room and properly introduce herself.

 

One hour later:

Derrick woke up with a terrible headache remembering what had happened and planning on going to the authorites to report what had happened to him. He felt an intense heat all around his body and looked around to see where he was. After getting his eyes to clearly depict his surroundings he looked up into the sky to see a huge female face looking down at him. She had long blonde hair and if she wasn't freaking the size of a mountain he might consider her sexy.

 

"Good you're awake. I've been waiting for you to get up it's been an hour. Those lunkheads must have been to rough. "

 

Derrick couldn't believe his eyes because he knew there was no such thing as Giant people. Being a history major he remembered reading about the Titans but that was only mythology. No what he was looking at was anything but fictional.

 

Carrie saw the fear in his eyes and thought that it might be time to explain what had happened to him. "I can see you're confused and by the rate of you're breathing that you are scared as well. Let me explain something to you. I saw you in the mall today and I really wanted to talk to you,but I thought it would be better if I just skipped the whole introductory thing and just kidnap you. Those two men who knocked you out work for me."

 

Derrick's heart was racing as the booming feminine voice was ringing through his ears. He had to get out of here,he needed to run.

 

"Now I know you're scared but there is nothing more to be done here. I have shrunken you while you were out to make you more manageable. "

 

Derrick tried to stand up but the mixture of fear and lack of oxygen circulating through his body was making the task impossible to achieve."I have to get out of here.I have to get out of here,this is impossible."Derrick mumbled to himself.

 

Carrie saw how scared he was and thought he might be a danger to himself."Okay little man before you pass out I feel I need to lay down the facts. Number one-there will be no getting away from here. Number two-you are now mine and number three I am your new boss. Whatever I say goes and there will be no debates here. Now before you get yourself hurt im going to make sure you are secure." Carrie gently took the man in her palm and began to lower him down to her chest.

 

Derrrick was rasping with short breaths when he felt the sensation of 10 g's take over his gut as he was being lowered down the woman's body and into the valley of her cleavage. Without another move Derrick passed out cold.

Chapter End Notes:

Derrick is in for the shock of his lifetime next chapter. Carrie reveals her domineering side and Derrick finds out there is no escape.