- Text Size +

Katie dropped her backpack lightly on the ground of her room. The day had been long, and her mind had often drifted to her tiny companion. When she had first been given him, she was sure that she would grow him back to normal the second she could. That opinion had changed.

            Chloe, ever the little devil whispering in her ear, had convinced her to, as she said, “Have a little fun with him first.” She found the idea hard to resist. Besides, what harm could a little foot worship do?

            “Hey Tyler,” she said softly as she unzipped the pocket he was in.

            “Hello Katie,” he responded with a heartfelt smile, thinking his shrunken adventure was at an end.

            “Listen,” she started, gently picking him up and resting him in her open hand. “I have something to tell you that you’re probably not going to like.”

            “Oh,” Tyler said, his heart dropping a bit. He had hoped this would be easy. “What?” Somehow he already knew the answer.

            “Well, I was talking to Chloe… and she gave me some ideas.” She waited for a reaction, but there wasn’t one. She decided to just say it and be done with it. “I’m making you my pet for a little while.”

            “Why?” Tyler moaned, exasperated. Why did everyone he met want to use him?

            “Well, I don’t know. You’re just… It’ll be fun.”

“Fun!” Tyler exclaimed, leaning back. Then he thought about the idea for a minute. Hadn’t he been wishing for this exact situation not a day ago?

“Yeah. And anyway, you don’t have much choice. If you want to get big again, you’re going to have to do what I say.” She put her free hand on her hips, trying to look as authoritative as possible. She was too cute to be imposing though.

“Fine, if I have to,” Tyler said after a moment, secretly satisfied with the bargain. As she placed him down on her floor, he only wished that her feet wouldn’t be as bad as Chloe’s were.

She made a big show of taking off her running shoes, tossing them in the far corner for effect. Now that the awkward part was over, she was enjoying being in control. She ripped of her sock next, sniffed it, pulled back in disgust, then looked down at Tyler and smiled.
            “What do you want me to do?” the boy asked.

“What do you think a good pet should do? Clean the gunk from my toes.”

“Really? Can’t I just… I don’t know, rub them?”

Katie gave a short laugh. “Nope,” she said happily. “You have to clean. Now get to work.”

Tyler shook his head, then slid in between her largest toes. Already the smell was getting bad. If he had hoped it would be any better than Chloe’s, he was sadly mistaken. Above him, the giant flipped on the Television, leaning back to enjoy her little massage.

            Though her feet were just as disgusting, vile, sweaty and gross and Chloe’s, Tyler found himself actually enjoying it. As he shoveled out fistfuls of toe jam, he did it with a smile on his face. Well, except for when Katie decided to move and some of the gunk slid onto him. But still, the knowledge that it was Katie’s feet he was cleaning made it all worthwhile.

            Katie closed her eyes for a moment, thinking about the situation. Tyler, her secret love, her best friend, was fondaling her feet! He was her pet, her tiny little servant. But, most of all, this was real!

            How many times had she starred out the window, thinking about this situation? How many times had she been lost in thought, dreaming about him? It seemed almost to many to count.

             “How you doing down there?” the giant asked when Tyler was nearly done with one foot.

            “I’m alright,” he called back, trying to keep the joy from his words. He didn’t want Katie to get the wrong idea.

            Katie nodded, thinking for a minute. “Well, you’re not doing a very good job.” She said it without humor, but her joking smile gave away her true feelings. “You’ll have to do them all again.”

            “What? I didn’t do anything wrong!”

            “Oh, so you don’t even see the imperfections you’ve made?” Katie wiggled her toes as she said it. “Well, I’m just going to have to show you, aren’t I?”

            “Wait, what do you… Hey!” Before he could finish, Katie had leaned down from her bed, which she had been sitting on, and picked him up. She scooted back, pulling her feet towards her.

            “Just be quiet. This is how you should be cleaning.” With a grin, she lowered Tyler’s small, fighting form down to her other, still dirty, sole. Then, forcefully, she pressed his body between her toes, rubbing him between them.

            He tried to scream in protest at being used so forcefully, but when he opened his mouth, it was filled with her toe jam and sweat. He tried to push away from her warm, smooth toes, but the pressure she put on him too great. There was nothing he could do but accept it.

            She pulled him out after a few seconds, her shirt covered, his pants dripping. But these were not the only things Katie noticed. More pressing was his silly grin and red cheeks.

            “Wait,” she said. “are you enjoying this?”

            “What?” Tyler shouted, suddenly snapping out of his toe filled euphoria. “No, it was just….”

            “No, that’s good.” She glanced around the room, as if someone might here. Her cheeks were growing red as well. “I thinks it cute.”

            “Oh…”

            “I, ugh, kind of think your cute to.” She shook her head, looking away. That was such a dumb thing to say!

            “Really? I thought you just liked me as a friend.”

            “Well I do! But I mean… I’ve always kind of wanted to be more. You know.”

            “Actually… yeah. I do know.”

            Now her eyes went wide. “You mean, you’d want to?”

            Tyler shrugged, trying to contain his joy at the situation. Its not every day your giant crush confesses her love for you. “I guess. Why not.” Inwardly he congratulated himself on playing it off with such vast amounts of cool.

            “Then, I guess you wouldn’t mind if we continued?”

            “Nope.”

            She smiled wickedly then, he long, flowing brown hair dropping onto her face. “Then I’ve got a couple things I want to try out.” She placed him down on her bed, rolling over so that she was on her stomach.

            “Sounds fun,” Tyler said, a little worry creeping back into him.