- Text Size +

The clock on Chase’s dresser ticked slowly on. Too slowly for the shrunken teenage slave rubbing, and now even cleaning, the massive feet of his rival.

From the grime it looked like Chase hadn’t showered in a couple of days. The horrid smell only confirmed the suspicion. But Tyler didn’t have a choice in the matter, so he continued his work. His hands seemed to have covered every inch of Chase’s foot, from his hard heels to the thick layers of grime that nested between his toes.

The clock struck 7:30, an alarm sounding. Chase quickly silenced it. He looked down at the toy rubbing his foot, a sorrowful look on his face. “I guess that’s it for now. I have to go to school.” He almost spat the last words.

Tyler could barely contain his smile. Anything to be away from Chase’s feet. As he looked down at himself, his clothes covered in sweat and grime, he could only think about how many showers it would take to remove the stench. Many, was his guess.

Chase stood up then, towering above his prisoner, the sight being one to marvel at. How easy it would be for the giant to crush him. But, that was not his intent. Chase hurriedly stepped to his dresser, his foot falls rocking the entire earth below, and grabbed the first pair of pants he found. He quickly changed, then reached in for his socks. He slipped one on easily, went for the next, but stopped. The look he gave to Tyler sent shivers down the tiny boy’s spine.

“Wait a second!” Tyler stammered, backing away from the giant, knowing full well what he was planning. Chase walked slowly towards him, that devilish smirk once again slapped across his face. “You can’t do this!”

Chase reached down and quickly grabbed up his toy, holding it to his face. “I can’t?” he mocked. “And why not?”

“You’ll squish me!”

Chase looked down at his sock, then back at the tiny, cute boy in his fist. “Oh, you think you’re going to get stepped on!” He shook his head, chuckling. “No. I’ve got a better idea for you.” His hand drifted to the waistband of his jeans, his fingers slipping in. He pulled the fabric away from his body, tilting Tyler so he could look down at Chase’s exposed, gigantic package. He went white.

“Chase please,” he begged, but the giant wasn’t about to listen. He opened his hand, dropping the tiny boy. Tyler tumbled through the air, his head spinning, stopping only when he hit Chase’s massive, fleshy cock. He looked up in time to see the last fleeting rays of light before Chase let go, sealing him in his underwear.

“And Tyler,” Chase said down, placing his hand on his privates, pressing the boy against his cock even more. “Don’t forget to rub while you’re down there.”

The giant once again laughed to himself, grabbed his backpack, and walked through his door, smiling happily at the day to come. Tyler wasn’t as enthusiastic.