- Text Size +

Tyler tried desperately to keep his balance on top of Chase’s cock as he walked, each movement making the world shake. The shrunken boy cringed every time he almost fell, gripping onto the giant a little bit harder.

            Tyler was faced with vast, almost unimaginable levels of embarrassment at his position, holding onto a giant, amazingly muscular man’s cock for dear life, but there was a little bit of pleasure there to. A small, minute portion that was completely dwarfed by everything else, but it was there.

            The shrunken boy had no idea what was happening outside of his tight, fleshy prison. His world rocked as Chase walked, his cock swaying with his movements. Then, after what seemed like an eternity, the movement stopped.

            The reality was that Chase had sat down for class, but there was no way Tyler would know that.

            “Ugh,” the boy groaned, trying to move off of the giant cock a bit. He couldn’t do much though, the soft, cotton lining of Chase’s underwear simply pushed him down harder.

            Seconds ticked into minutes and still Tyler was trapped, pressed against his archrivals gargantuan member. The air had grown hot and stuffy, and the smell only added to his discomfort.

            He asked himself once again, How had this happened? How had he been shrunken and now used as a sex toy? There was nothing he could do, no one who could help. Chase owned him in every way possible. Was this even as far as he was willing to take things? Tyler didn’t dare think about it.

            Chase, on the other hand, was only thinking about it. While his math teacher droned on and on, his mind was on the mental image of his pet, pressed again his member, rubbing his foot, under his balls, crushed beneath his massive form. Compressed to only a blood splatter. Then he realized something. Tyler, though he had been given explicit orders, was not moving. This could not be accepted.

            “Mrs. Calvin?” Chase called.

            “Yeah?” Mrs. Calvin, histeacher, answered in her customary I-don’t-give-a-shit manner.

            “Can I go to the bathroom?”

            “Fine.” She went back to the board, her rambling continuing. Chase smiled, then stepped out of the room.

 

Light flooded in on the tiny little toy as his giant owner opened up his prison. “Hey,” Chase said, his face crossed.

            “What?” Tyler asked coldly, squinting his eyes from the light.

            “I thought I told you to rub.”

            “I can’t,” The tiny replied with a smile, thinking he had at least won some part of the battle. “Your pants are to tight.”

            “Oh, I know how to fix that.” Chase lowered his hand into his waist, grabbing the tiny boy by his shirt once again.

            “How?” Tyler asked, worry creeping into his voice.

            “Like this,” Chase said as he lifted his cock with his free hand. Tyler barely managed to contain a scream as the giant let go. He fell until he landed hard on the squishy substance he could only assume was his master’s balls. His vision cleared just in time to see Chase’s massive member lowering down onto to him.

            “What are you hmfmfm…” he was cut off as the massive organ pressed itself down onto his mouth, effectively smothering him.

            “There, should have a little more space now.” Chase laughed above him, the motion shaking everything around Tyler. “Now make sure to rub.” His pants were sealed, and darkness once again fell on the shrunken little Tyler.

            He wiggled around for a moment, trying to take his mind off the sensations the movements must be giving his owner, until he was finally able to find a space to breath. He gulped down the hot, dank air greedily, his heart beating rapidly.

            He flopped down against Chase’s balls, exhausted from the effort. “Why couldn’t I have been shrunken by Katie? Or Chloe? Or anyone else but Chase!?” He screamed the last words, though he knew no one was going to hear him. No one was going to help the shrunken pet.

            So, after a moment more of recuperation, he did the only thing a pet could. Obey its master. He pressed his hands and body against Chase’s massive cock, stroking it with as much strength as his littler body could muster.