- Text Size +

Chase soon returned to his seat, and the boring lecture that accompanied it. Mrs. Calvin rattled on, her huge ass swinging as she hurriedly walked from one end of the room to the other. Man her ass was huge.

            Thankfully Chase’s mind was centered on something other than his teacher’s righteous rump. He could feel his slave doing what it was supposed to, and he was taking great pleasure in it. He could feel Tyler’s hands rubbing down the length of his member, or at least part of it. Pressing with all his might against the massive organ on top of him, possibly crushing him. His breath rapid, his body covered in sweat. Chase looked down at his crotch suddenly, realizing that he was hard. He chuckled lightly to himself. Just another thing for his pet to enjoy.

            Through the length of the day, Tyler remained trapped in his captor’s underwear, the weight of his massive hard on preventing his escape. Even his movement was impaired, limiting him only to the mindless, repetitive task of stroking. For hours and hours he was continued, no end in sight.

            By fifth period the pure pleasure of the situation was getting too much for Chase. Every time he closed his eyes he pictured Tyler struggling for breath under his massive cock, stroking it like his life depended on it. He looked around the room, bored faces starring at the black board before them. He couldn’t hold it in any longer.

            “Mrs. Calvin,” Chase called.

            “What?” The teacher screeched.

            “Can I go to the bathroom?”

            “I don’t care.” Chase nodded, stood up, pulled his shirt down so that it covered up his erection, then left the class, smiling maliciously as he did so.

 

            Once again the light of the outside world blinded Tyler as his prison was opened up.

            “What now?” He called up to his giant captor.

            “I just wanted to commend you for doing such a good job.” Chase reached down, grabbing Tyler by his shirt, pulling him out from under his member, then placing him onto the top of it. “So good that I need you to finish the job.”

            “Wait, what?” Tyler yelled, taking at step back. He couldn’t be serious! Could he?

            “You heard me slave. Start rubbing, and don’t finish until I do.” Chase crossed his arms, looking down at his little pet.

            “No!” Tyler called back defiantly.

            “No? Well if you don’t want to, I could always step on you. Would you prefer to be a mushed up pile of guts?”

            Tyler looked down at the giant’s cock, then back up to his face. He was left with no option. He crouched down on his knees, shaking his head as he did so, once again rubbing the massive organ.

            “That’s a good slave,” Chase said, his smile as broad as ever.

 

            It couldn’t have taken more than a few minutes, but to Tyler it felt like hours. Sprawled out on the giant’s cock, rubbing it from its base to its tip, all for the satisfaction of his owner.

            “Yeah, move to the tip, slave,” Chase called when he was close. Tyler did what he was told without complaint, hoping that his suffering was almost at an end. Once again he dropped to his knees, rubbing the boy’s massive, fleshy, disgusting head.

            Chase gave a moan of pleasure, then reached down, grabbing his erection in his hand, pumping up and down. Tyler’s tiny body, though it felt amazing, just wasn’t enough. He needed to help the process along.

            Tyler tried to hold on as the massive fist moved up and down, shaking his erection with each movement. His member had grown so hot in the last few seconds. Tyler knew what was about to happen. He stopped rubbing, holding on for dear life.

            Chase’s cock exploded in an eruption of white, the force sending Tyler backwards. He tried to grab onto something but found nothing. He fell down the length of the organ, only stopping when he crashed against the base of it, pubic hair surrounding him.

            He only had a moment to collect himself before a wave of seamen hit him, the substance instantly gluing him to the other’s skin and hair. He struggled to free himself from the warm, sticky goo, but found that it was not easy.

            Wave after wave of the stuff erupted from Chase, falling mercilessly on his little pet, covering him completely, even to the point where he could no longer move. Surrounded, trapped within his master’s cum.

            “Ah,” Chase moaned after a few seconds. “That was amazing. Good job slave.” Tyler couldn’t hear his words of encouragement though. He was more concerned with holding his breath.

            Chase reached over to the toilet paper, ripping off a few squares. His hand came down to his crotch, wiping away as much as he could. He held up the paper when he was finished, looking at the glob of white in his hand. He knew Tyler was in there somewhere, though he didn’t really want to try and find him.

            “You know what?” Chase said as he stood up. “I think you did such a good job, I’m going to let you go free.” He tossed the used tissue into the garbage can beside him. “Good luck Tyler,” He said with a sadistic grin as he exited the bathroom, thinking he left his captive behind.

            The reality was worse. Tyler, trapped under so many pounds of his master’s seed, hadn’t actually been wiped away. Even as Chase pulled his pants up, Tyler remained trapped at the base of his cock, his pubic hairs only holding him further.

            He remained like this for the rest of the day, throughout school, and even the intense football practice afterwards. It was only when Chase entered the team’s shower that he was finally freed, the water washing away the glue that held him.

            The small, shrunken boy landed hard on the tile floor, the fall knocking him out instantly. But, at least he was free.