- Text Size +

“Hey could you… mpfmof! Just stop for a… mpfpht! Chloe just list…mpghgf!” Tyler tried to call out, but his voice was cut off consistently by his newest captor's foot coming down in her stride, falling on top of his face, smoothing him.

“Oh come on!” he shouted as she lifted her foot once more. He tried wiping the cotton out of his mouth but found the task difficult. At least he was in a good location. She barely put any pressure on her arch so he wasn’t getting squished. Just smothered a little.

Chloe casually tossed her long, golden hair back around her shoulders. She firmly planted her left foot, the one she kept her little prisoner in, onto the turf, flexing it until she could feel his tiny little body. “Ah, Tyler,” she moaned to herself as she started messaging her foot against him. “I always knew you would make a great foot toy.”

Somewhere in the distance a whistle blew. Tyler braced himself, knowing that the game was starting. This would be when things got serious. He rapped his arms around as much of Chloe’s foot as he could, which wasn’t much, and held on as she began her long, flowing strides.

Soon Tyler lost all sense of direction, and most of the feeling in his body. His prison was being shaken so much as his master ran down the length of the field, each impact of her shoe on the turf sending waves of pressure through his body.

But her weight was not the only thing Tyler would have to fight to survive. Soon he could feel tiny, almost microscopic drops of sweat taking shape on the underside of her sole, dripping slowly through her sock.             “Come on!” Tyler shouted in exasperation as a particularly large one of these drops found its way into his mouth as he sucked in a gulp of air. He gagged on it, spitting out as much of the foul, salty liquid as he could. Still, some slipped down his gullet. He shook his head wordlessly. How Chloe would have enjoyed seeing that!

It was becoming so hard to breath. The only time he had a chance to was when his friend took a step. Even then he only had a second, and it was almost always forced out of him whenever her foot landed back on the ground. Now the air was growing hot and sticky, the smell contaminating whatever purity could have been found. But Tyler was never one to give in, even when all odds were against him. He suffered through, taking the beating in stride.

You better hope I never find you shrunken one day! He swore silently to himself. Hey, even he had a bad side.

 

            “Wow Chloe, you were doing amazingly out there!” Katie said to her friend after the game was finished. They both stood in the locker room, their cheeks red, there bodies covered in sweat.

            Chloe shrugged. “What can I say, I felt… motivated today.” She tapped her left shoe on the ground for effect, though it was lost on the other.

            “Still, you were awesome.” The girl looked back at the grime filled showers and cringed. The thought of being naked in such an environment was less than appealing.

            “Yeah, I was thinking the same thing,” Chloe said, reading her friend’s expression. “I’m just going to wait ‘till I get home.”

            “Good plan.”

            Plus, the girl added silently. If I showered now my toy wouldn’t have anything to clean. She gave a devilish smirk, then continued changing.