- Text Size +
Story Notes:
This story is fictional, including all chacarcters setting and plot. Entertainment only. All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
Author's Chapter Notes:
This chapter I will introduce the characters and start the main plot line.
It was a Tuesday when Jacks parents told him that they were going on a trip until The following Monday. Jack being 17 and it being summer he could be left home alone. Jack was a very avergae boy didn't go to wild parties, drink, do bad in school or anything of the sort. He was a typical kid. Had his license for about 5 months now just starting to get the taste of freedom. Jack was happy his parents were leaving for a couple of days giving him some time alone or with his girlfriend, Michelle. They has been dating for a little over a year and begun to get serious. Jack stood 5'10" 170 lbs, a athletic person playing football and baseball. Michelle was a beautiful girl standing 5'4" with almost D cup breasts already as a 17 year old high school girl. Michelle was stunning and Jack was very happy that she choose him. Jack was an only child so he could get away with leaving his house when he pleased. Michelle had a little sister less than a year old that she had to take care of sometimes. The same week Jacks parents were away, Michelle's dad had to go Chicago for work and her mom worked the night shift from about 7pm -4am at the hospital.
On Tuesday when his parents left, Jack called Michelle to see if they could be together since he was free. Michelle could come over because it was the one night that her mom wasn't on call at the hospital. Michelle came over to Jacks expecting there to be some fun going on that night. Michelle came over at around 8 and they watched a movie together. After the movie had ended Michelle was cuddling right up into Jack. This was where the couple began to get intimate usually a lot of kissing and cuddling.
"Michelle, you are the most beautiful girl in the world." Jack said.
"Thank you so much babe, I don't deserve a boyfriend as good as you." Michelle responded. Michelle was feelings very intimate about Jack at this moment and majestically slipped her small hand into Jack's pants and began to give him a hand job. This was the first time that this has ever happened, but Jack wasn't about to stop it and got instantly hard. "Oh babe your huge." Michelle complimented. Jack began to blush as she was really getting him going. As Jack reached his peak Michelle kept going, harder and harder until his pants were so wet it was unreal.
"Oh my god Michelle, that was awesome. It felt so different having a girl do it for me." said Jack. Jack felt different because every time he had a sexual event with Michelle from now on things of size would change.
"I thinks that's enough for tonight but count on it going further the next time big guy. Cya tomorrow." Flirted Michelle.
Jack had shrunk from his normal state at 5'10" to a not big difference 5'8" as Michelle went from 5'4" to about 5'5" making the heigh gap from 6 inches to 4.
Chapter End Notes:
Main plot starts next chapter