- Text Size +

Karin gasped. She wanted more. She wanted to feel him inside her pussy. It was waiting so patiently for his touch, sopping moisture drizzling down her inner thighs. Her breasts felt swollen. It was a wicked mixture of her intense arousal and his tender manipulation that brought her nipples to form tenuous spires dotting the summit of her bosom. With an animated moan, she felt the beginnings of flow begin to fill her chest. A warm running sensation that pulsated inside, engorging her breasts to seemingly bursting. Without hesitation, it rushed to his inhaling lips, squirting outwards into his lips as they surrounded her teat. Karin drew him off of her, his lips dripping with the soft white mixture, riding slowly down his chin to drip to the floor.

'I need you to milk me Eric. I need enough to fill the 2 cups. And don't think you are off the hook, I want you to fuck me with your other hand.' He nodded, a focused look of pleasure on his brow. Eric took the bowl and placed it close to her chest, cupping her breasts inside the wide rim. With knowing hands, he brushed one palm along the top side of her breasts in a stroking motion, before bringing his fingertips down to encircle her nipple. Her hardened nipple poised inside his firm grip, he began to tug forwards on her breast. Thick squirts of milk splashed outwards and into the bowl. His opposite hand slowly crept along her buttock before circling around her thighs. Karin felt his touch against her wet thigh, wiping off the moisture as it coasted upwards to her pussy. She felt his rugged skin against her vulva, fingers that dragged themselves gradually along her labia towards her clit before circling her hood to double back towards her perineum. Intense shocks lit up her pelvis, driving their way up her spine. Her body quivered as she felt her bosom shudder with renewed flow. Below her gaze, the bowl filled rapidly, more than enough already accumulated for her baking needs. His hands showed no intent of ending their labors, however, and she didn't want him to stop. Without warning, two fingers thrust inside her walls, caressing her inner walls with their coarse texture. Swift and thorough, he explored her genitalia as she poured herself into the awaiting container. Her body was a chalice to be filled, to pour, to be held in his steady grip.

Eric dashed his fingers inwards and out. His opposite hand slowly milking her generous flow into the bowl. Her felt her stream as it traversed her bosom to exit her nipples. His technique was flawless, despite his complete enrapture by her marvelous body.

'Eric, I want to come, I'm going to come. I want you to get down under me and let it coat you.' she stated through ragged breaths. Eric liberated her nipples from his grip, and lowered himself down to his knees. Sliding forwards, he brought himself to rest underneath her vagina. Looking up, he watched as his index advanced between her labial folds, fading into her sopping embrace and gliding upwards to stroke her slippery walls. Without hesitation, he began to push harder, quickening his pace. Bringing his face closer, Eric brought his tongue in close. Her scent pierced his nostrils, warm and sweet, slightly acrid, he let his tongue take in the flavor. She shivered above him as his rounded tongue engaged her lower vulva. He tasted her skin, completely doused with her personal aroma, twisted himself between her folds, finally resting his tongue on the anterior of her vagina. He thrust inside while his ruby organ fondled her clitoral hood, tempting the small bead to escape its hood. This woman was incredulous. Dominant, sexy, a demanding enigma. He sealed his lips around her tiny clitoris and prodded slowly. Her body writhed above him, her hand still engaged in his hair, ensuring swift feedback with every caress of her genitals. He felt his cock resting on the floor below, slow ejaculate dripping from its tip onto the cold laminate. Eric wanted to take her completely, replace his fingers with his shaft. To feel his head set deep inside her succulent vagina, to fuck her senseless. As if sensing his excitement, she began to spasm violently above. Her body twitched and clenched, a swift torrent of female ejaculate spewing forth onto his face. It flooded his hair and drenched his skin. Each splash coating his body further. He smelled of her pungent secretions, and he loved it. His body felt strange, ecstatic, seeming floating, but somehow different. Painted from head to toe with her juices, he watched as the labial folds above him grew. His head descended past her knees, her calves, her ankles, until finally he staring twixt the cavernous limbs of a giantess. Eric looked around, his vision obscured by a haze of her recent concoction spread over his face. He stood inches from the floor, in a puddle of the steamy fluid. And then a hand grabbed him, encircling his body and drawing him into the air.