- Text Size +

'Well don't you look darling.' Karin taunted the little boy inside her grip. 'I may have forgot to mention, while we were having fun; I was thinking you would make the perfect chewy center for our brownie. I hope you don't mind.'

He pushed against her palm, but Karin knew he wouldn't escape. She wasn't done with him, not by any means. Intending to enjoy him squirming inside her pussy, she knew teasing him would ensure he pleasure her thoroughly. He would still end up inside the filling, coated in fudge, gliding down her friend's throat in a mixture of saliva and gooey brownie, but that would wait until the afternoon. Karin knew he would be too large at this size. He would need to be drenched just a little longer within her vagina to ensure an appropriate fit prior to his addition to the brownie pan. Bracing herself against the counter, she lifted one leg to rest on the stool. His thrashing only incited her further, and she casually moved her hand along his body to grip his legs. Without warning, she dove him between her legs and submersed him within herself. Head tilted back, another moan escaped her lips as he struggled within her. The motions of his hands and body attacking her smooth walls spurred her passion. She felt him slide headlong into her fornix, wrapping around her cervix before withdrawing. Thrusting in again, along her anterior wall until he was mushed again into the depths of her pussy. Each time he entered, he slid easier, every inch of his tiny form polished with her creamy lubrication. He began to shrink once more. Karin slid his legs down her fingers, past the knuckle, unto he was entirely clutched within her pincer grip. She could no longer feel him arousing her walls, his body was simply too small for her pleasure. Foregoing additional suspense, Karin dropped him into a bowl of toasty melted fudge and began to mix with her spatula. His body was engulfed by the immersing brown swamp with a few quick twists, and she let him settle under its weight while she finished the main batter.

Her copious milk filled the bowl in front of her. It was still warm, a faint smell wafting from its surface. Karin measured out a full cup and poured it to mingle with the dry ingredients. Turning on the mixer, she began to blend, slowly adding in liquid chocolate, vanilla, butter and eggs. The batter bubbled gently, now a creamy fusion of fine flavor resting in whirls within the glass mixing bowl. She poured it into the small brownie tin, filling it to a half-inch from the top, and turned her gaze to the wiggling fudge coated boy in the next bowl. She laughed devilishly. If he struggled enough, he would make the brownie even more fluffy. Karin decided to entice him a little more.

'I hope you are enjoying yourself Eric. I loved having you wiggling inside me, and I bet Ellie is going to love you wiggling down her throat. You look so cute all coated in thick fudge, and just think, in a day or so you'll come out looking pretty similar. That is, once Ellie is finished with you.' His writhing renewed, she lifted his container over the tin and upended it. With a satisfying plop, she watched Eric drop into the batter and sink below the surface. The oven already pre-heated, she lowered the door and was greeted with a blast of scalding air. Karin placed the tin onto the middle rack and with a quick flip, sealed the oven door shut.

Eric could hardly move beneath the surface of the batter. It was thick and hot, and it was difficult to breathe. He tasted the gooey chocolate on his lips. It filled his mouth and nostrils. Pressing hard with his legs, he managed to ascend slowly to the surface. The surrounding air burned his lungs to inhale. Floating momentarily on the dark surface, he tried to glance around; it was dark, save a small window a foot to his left. A light switched on and the room was illuminated. A metal rack rest above him, and several small vents lined the walls of the black room. Small bits of crusted old cake were stuck to the wire grates, and in small black patches along the sides. Eric tried to move for the side of the pan, but the thick muck slowed him. Reaching the edge he slowly managed to bring an arm up to grip the side, but as he tried to grasp it, the scorching metal surface seared him. With a cry, he leaped backwards from the shocking heat. The constricting fluid didn't allow him to travel far, and he landed on his back, returned to the center of the bubbling batter. Unable to support himself, Eric felt the heavy brown paste shift below him, parting slowly to allow his descent. With a slow, drawn-out slurp, he was sucked down under the surface and into the mixture. A small bubble formed above him, heralding his complete burial with an audible pop as the light above faded from his view.

Within moments, Eric couldn't move. The liquid was so hot, and so dense. It hardened around him slowly, save the globs of fudge that layered his body from head to toe. He couldn't thrash any longer, confined tightly under the spongy layers above and below. The fudge allowed him minimal space, and he lay there, sealed tight within the chocolate prison. He heard a muffled bell go off, vibrating the entire brownie around him. Shortly afterwards, the pan lurched, and he realized he was being removed from the blazing oven. The movement only lasted a short while, the pan laid to rest somewhere cool. Eric felt the heat slowly dissipate, but the batter around him only solidified further. It crumbled slightly as he scratched along it, pieces that mixed into the fudge that surrounded him. His success was short-lived, and soon he could hardly abrade the toughened surface. He tried to call out, he tried to smash his fists against the walls, he tried to kick, but it would not budge.