- Text Size +

Karin waited patiently for the brownie to cool. It smelled heavenly, and she hoped it had a taste and texture to match. Ellie was going to love it. Minutes passed while she prepared a wrapped dish to place her masterpiece inside. Her thoughts turned to Eric, she hoped he enjoyed being Ellie's snack, not that he had much say in the matter. Either way, he would be headed for the girl's stomach alongside the remaining brownie soon. With a metal spatula, Karin began to loosen the dish from its tin, now significantly cooler to the touch. It glided out easily onto a small white plate, and Karin carried this over to the main bench. She reached for some additional chocolate topping and some crushed pecans with caramel. After strewing the nuts alongside thin strips of caramel, Karin wiped her hands along her re-donned apron, leaving small streaks on its surface. She looked down at the brownie, it was finished, and she bet it was delectable. Smiling to herself, she slid the perfected treat into the small boxing that she would give to Ellie. Wrapping a small red bow around the top in ribbon, she pinned a card to the top and headed out the main doors. She promised to meet Ellie in 15 minutes for coffee at a small cafe a few blocks away. So without a thought for her tiny captive, she popped the box into her purse, locked the door, and began strolling down the sidewalk. Minutes later she arrived at corner shop, with outdoor tables scattered along a bridging street patio. Passing through a small gate, Karin spotted Ellie in her telltale pink scarf having just sat down at a table for two. She glided past a few morning patrons to slide down into the seat across from her friend.

'Hey Karin! You look beat, long night?' asked Ellie.

'Haha, you might say that. Happy Birthday by the way!' she responded.

'Thanks, and thanks for bringing me out for coffee. I was hoping we'd get to hang out today, but I wasn't sure if you would be working or not.'

'Don't worry about it, I made time. Oooh! And I brought you a little present. Fresh from the oven. I hope you like it. Karin reached into her purse and removed the small box, placing it down on the table in front of her companion. Ellie's eyes sparkled with delight as she tugged at the ribbon and removed the lid.

'Oh man, it looks awesome! Did you make it yourself? I mean, of course you did. I really like the pecans, nice touch. Thanks Karin, it looks great.'

'You're very welcome. Did you happen to order us some lattes? I could use the caffeine.' Before she could respond, a young waitress stopped alongside the table and perched two cups down in front of the girls. Small leaf-like designs were carved with foam into the surface of the warm mugs. Ellie lifted her drink and took a small sip, foam coating her lips as she swallowed it down.

'Alright, lets try it. I'm excited!' Karin watched as Ellie brought the brownie to her lips. Down you go, Eric, she mused, have fun.

 

Eric felt a shift. He had heard voices but couldn't make out the words. Female voices, two of them, but he wasn't sure who they belonged to. As he drew upwards, Eric tried to kick against the stiff layers above, but to no avail. His jerking movements continued to coat him in the creamy fudge that surrounded him. The brownie shook wildly, a loud scraping audible behind him. He felt as a chunk broke off the edge nearby, followed by loud crunching. Still unable to see the outside, he thrashed madly, hoping to break off another piece. He heard a loud 'mmm' vibrating the entire dessert. Suddenly, Eric realized where he was, but his attempt to cry out was met with a mouthful of fudge. He choked and gasped, desperately rolling within the tight confines, trying to wriggle out. Moisture slowly dripped into the tight center, mixing with the fudge as it percolated in from all sides. A set of white teeth dropped down below his feet, separating the lower portion of the brownie. Eric was tossed forwards and landed with a thud on a soft pad. The surrounding batter was scraped away by her teeth, leaving him to fall onto her withdrawn tongue. It toyed around him, cleaning off the fudge and drenching him in saliva. Eric crawled toward the entrance, watching her teeth as they were illuminated by opening and closing of two gigantic lips. Her tongue playfully continued to sneak off the remaining bits of fudge. As he reached the white chewing gates in front of him, Eric stumbled backwards. The entire chamber tilted back, casting him down, over her tongue, and directly into a mashed pile of chocolate and saliva. Chunks of various size crowded him within the thick fluid, her uvula wagging overhead. He glanced to her lips far above, watching as they closed tight. Shut in darkness, he was pulled back, compressed into a wad of soft brown batter, and without warning, dropped into the tube below.

 

Ellie popped the last piece into her mouth.

'Man, this is really good.' she exclaimed, mouth still full of dessert, 'What did you put in there? That chewy fudge was great, its like I can feel it sliding down my throat. You are quite the chef Karin. Mmhm!' She swallowed the last morsel as she finished speaking. Karin watched the last piece descend, chasing the previous two bites down Ellie's throat before dropping down into her abdomen. She smiled.

'I'm glad you liked it. I wanted to make you something extra special, so I added some of my best ingredients.'

'It's soooo good! I swear I can feel it in my tummy; my stomach must really enjoy it. Thanks again.' She washed the remaining bits down with another drink of latte.

'But I have to run, I'll catch you at the bakery on Monday, k? Maybe make me another one if you have time, I could eat those all day.' Ellie stood up as she took the last sip of her drink. Karin rested back into her chair and enjoyed her's slowly. What an excellent morning, she mused. Laying back, she turned to face the sun, shutting her eyes as she imagined the little snack in Ellie's soft belly. Basking in the warm light, she dozed off amidst her daydream

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for the read, review if you'd like.  I love working with user suggestions, and appreciate all the one's I've received thus far.  

If you enjoyed it, check out my other works.

-Xxana