- Text Size +

Karin finished laying out everything she thought she would need. Dry ingredients lay mixed in a large stainless steel bowl, a white concoction of floury components. Off to her left, in a tall glass bowl, were the wet ones. There was only one thing left, some dairy. Cream just didn't seem thick or rich enough, even if it was from one of the best dairy farms in town. She turned to Eric, dusted in flour and patting his apron. She wanted to try using her own milk; silky and sweet, it would be a heavenly finish for the batter. Still, the only way to draw from her generous stores would be to become aroused. Once her nipples were tantalizingly firm and her breasts engorged, then she could drain some of the luscious fluid and infuse it into the batter.

'Eric, I need to ask you something, and it may seem a bit weird. I wanted to try using my own milk for this, and well, I was hoping that you could help with these last ingredients.' His jaw nearly dropped, and his eyes darted from her bosom to her face. It was just the response she hoped for. Karin reached around her back, unfastening her apron from around her spine, and tossed it back onto the shelf. He threw off his apron and shirt together, leaving them in a heap, and revealing his muscled chest and abdomen. He looked delicious, all by himself, but Karin knew she couldn't be selfish, today at least. It was her friend's birthday, after all, and if anyone deserved such a treat, today it would be Ellie. She licked her lips excitedly. That didn't mean she couldn't enjoy him for a while of course. So Karin decided the brownie would wait until she had her fill. He was already unbuttoning his blue jeans as she began to wrestle off her top, freeing her torso from its shelter, and displaying her ample bosom to her ravenous partner. His eyes were alight, and even before he stripped of his boxers, his erection stood out like a pillar. She unclasped her bra and hung it beside her apron, before turning back to face him. His cock throbbed visibly, his desire plain on his face. She brought her hands up to her chest, and taking a single fingernail, stroked it along the underside of her left breast. Her fingernail dug deep enough to leave a thin red mark along her creamy flesh.

'Get in there stud!' she teased, bouncing her chest mere steps from his face. Eric couldn't help himself. This was happening so fast. Where did this crazy temptress come from? He cast out the thought and approached her inviting figure. He loved her forwardness, her passion, and it was all so spontaneous. Somehow, standing there with her bare torso staring him down, she looked all the more beautiful. Eric looked into her eyes and bent down, kissing her passionately. As their lips touched, she reached a hand to touch his hip, and it slid slowly down his thigh. The soft, teasing touch incited his lust even further. He brought his hands up to her face, and nestled his fingers in her hair, drawing her in as their lips held close. After a brief pause, she twisted her neck, ever so slightly, causing his lips to shift downwards to her jaw, then to her neck. He suckled gently, slowly working his way down to her collarbone. Karin brought a hand upwards and onto his head, pressing down playfully. Eric responded to her command, slowly guiding his tongue over her clavicle, and towards her midline. He drifted down her sternum, coating her skin slowly in his warm saliva. And when he neared her bosom, she thrust herself onto her tiptoes, his face coming in to meet her soft pillows with an abrupt push. His chin buried itself into her cleavage, he parted his lips to kiss her bountiful flesh. She turned slowly, guiding his open mouth over to her left nipple, and popped it inside.

'Suck it gently, use your teeth a little. Mmm, that's perfect.' she moaned between heavy gasps. Eric felt her nipple stiffen as his tongue flicked against it with rapid intent. What a woman. He took in a small bite of her fat, and sucked harder, while his opposite hand reach up to caress the side of her right mound. She still held his hair tight, rewarding him with a spirited tug every time he bit down softly. He could feel his own arousal, but paid little attention. Her voluminous bosom was irresistible, and her playful dominance only spurred him further. Eric released and turned swiftly, bringing his tongue in again to center on her opposing breast. He bit down hard.