- Text Size +

The water flowed out of the faucet onto the beautiful goddess that was Katie. It cascaded down her perfect form, past her breasts, down her flat stomach, across her belly button, then down between her legs. Tyler couldn’t take his eyes away from the marvel, though he still maintained enough sense to at least pretend to be washing.

            He couldn’t believe the sight. To think that only a few moments ago he had been trapped inside Chloe’s disgusting shoe. Now he was showering, naked, with the girl of his dreams. Seemed like a fair trade off.

            “How are you doing down there?” the giant asked, her body glistening.

            “Great,” Tyler answered, being sure not to sound to excited, though his erection might have given it away.

            “Well that’s good. I was afraid the water might push you around to much.” Tyler looked down. The current came about up to his knees, and though rough at times, was perfectly manageable. “Could I ask you a favor?”

            “Sure, anything,” The boy answered.

            “Well, I know it’s probably the last thing you want to do, but would you mind washing my feet?”

            “Your feet?” Tyler repeated, looking down at the objects in question. When they weren’t covered in sweat and grime, they looked adorable. “I guess. Just don’t move around to much.”

            “I promise nothing!” She laughed down at her little friend. “Guess your just going to have to take that chance.”

            Tyler stood silent for a moment, looking up at his crush with an expression that purely read, “really?” Katie nodded in response. “But,” the giant added, simply to add more insult. “I have to get you all soapy first.” She reached down, placing her friend in her palm. With her free hand, she grabbed the bottle of soup, uncapped it, and aimed the end at Tyler.

            “Don’t use to much, Okay?” Tyler asked, defeated.

            “Sure,” Katie said as she squeezed. By the time she let go, her hand was filled with goo. Tyler, now covered in it, looked back at her, shaking his head and laughing.

            “Should have seen that coming,” he said as he was lowered back down to her foot. He wasted little time, walking the rest of the way to her luscious feet. He looked up one last time at his giantess, shrugged, then pressed his lubricated body against her soft skin.

            The remainder of the shower was one of the most passionate, pleasure filled times of Tyler’s young life. Pressed up against his crush’s warm body, her soft skin caressing his. Skidding between her toes, even under her warm sole for a point. And when he was finished with her feet she picked him up, pressing him against the rest of her body, claiming that he made too good of a wash cloth to pass up. He was forced to agree.

 

            Katie laid flat on her bed, her naked form spread out over the satin sheets. The window was open to the cool night air, the sound of insects humming away peacefully. Steam practically radiated from their warm bodies. Katie’s huge and powerful, yet gentle and kind. Tyler’s small and fragile, and surprisingly understanding.

            “This was a fun day,” Katie sighed, her eyes locked on the tiny boy on her breast.

            Tyler slumped on top of one of her perky nipples, nodded in agreement. A shower with his crush and now relaxing on her breasts… if this happened every time he shrunk, he might be willing to do it more often.

            “Sorry that Chloe had to be kind of mean to you before.”

            “Its fine. You more than made up for it.” His hand absentmindedly stroked her soft skin.

            “I had hoped so. You know Tyler, I was thinking.”

            “About?” the boy asked.

            “About you. And me.”

            “What about us?”

            “Well, I think I’ve decided something.” She looked deep into his tiny eyes. “I think I’m going to keep you like this for a little while.”

            “How long?” Tyler asked, though not out of concern. Her breasts were to perfect for him to worry about anything.

            “I guess we’ll find out, won’t we tiny?” She said with a warm, loving smile. Her head gently fell back to the pillow below. Tyler shrugged, then laid his own head on his giant’s nipple. As perfect a pillow as any.

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Oh another story comes to an end! But don’t worry, something tells me little Tyler’s adventures are far from over.