- Text Size +

“Tyler?” Chloe called gently as she crawled around the living room, her eye desperately scanning the carpet for her friend. How had she been so stupid? How could she have shrunken him? Again!

            Her little friend, however, was still trapped in the one place Chloe would almost never think look. Adhered, by the clutching fabric of her sock, to the bottom of her foot.

At least she isn’t stepping on me now, Tyler thought optimistically to himself. Chloe, on her hands and knees, her cute bottom waving in the air, wasn’t putting any pressure on the tiny boy. The smell still violated his nostrils, he was already sore, and he had no idea how he was going to find a way out of this mess, but at least he wasn’t being trampled.

“Where could he have gone?” Chloe asked aloud after a relatively thorough search of the carpet around the couch. In that time she managed to find food crumbs, an ant or two, even the pen she had lost days ago, but no Tyler.

She thought back to the events that must have led up to his shrinking. Slamming the minimizer onto the table, making a sandwich… walking around the house.

“Oh no,” she whispered as she realized where the tiny bug had gone. She flipped over, bringing her foot close so that she could see the bottom. The giant found her shrunken friend almost instantly. “Tyler!” she exclaimed, her eyes wide. “Man, I so sorry, I didn’t realize!”

“Its… Its fine,” Tyler started, trying to save his friends feelings. At least he wasn’t hurt. Well, majorly at least. “Can you just grow me back?”

“Yeah, of course. Um… how long were you on there anyway?”

“A while,” was his reply.

“You mean before I started looking for you?” the giant asked.

“Yeah.”

“So I’ve been walking on you this entire time?”

“Yep.”

She gave a sweet chuckle before continuing. “Oh Tyler, how do you manage to find yourself in these situations?”

“You were the one to shrink me!” he quickly answered, his face still pressed against her dirty sock. “Now get me off!”

“I don’t know if I want to do that.”

“What?” Tyler asked, the slightest traces of fear coming back to him. His thoughts were drawn to their last encounter with him at this size. She had placed him in her soccer cleats for an entire game.

“You just look so… I don’t know… good there. A little bug glued to my massive foot.”

“Chloe, please,” The little boy was getting desperate now, though he couldn’t help but feel a little excited at the concept. Snuggling against her cute foot, licking the sweat from it, being smothered by it, crushed by it… the idea was almost enthralling.

“Nope, my mind is made up. You’re going to be my slave for the day.” That devilish grin had returned to her pristine face. Without allowing any time for her captive to answer, she pushed herself up, carefully placing the sole of her foot onto the ground. “Mow, where are my shoes?”

“Chloe!” Tyler called one last time before the giant started her walk to the door.

She reached her shoes in only a few torturous steps. They were a pair of old running shoes; mud caked on the bottom, grime covering the tops. The stench was apparent even from a distance. But, even though they were some of the most disgusting things ever created, Chloe loved them. She knew by the end of today Tyler would love them too.

“Hey bug,” She said down to her captive. “I think I’m going to go for a walk. Sound fun?” She could hear a faint reply coming from her foot, but it was too muffled to be recognizable. “I’ll take that as a ‘yes goddess’.” She lifted her foot, sliding her toes into the horrid shoes.

“Chloe!” Tyler called one last time before his master shoved her entire foot in. Darkness surrounded him as he was pressed down into the disgusting, wet sole of her shoe. Immediately the smell hit him.

The giant wiggled her foot around a bit, enjoying the feel of the small lump on the underside of her sole. “I’ve forgotten how nice you feel down there Tyler,” Chloe said sweetly. “Who knows, maybe I’ll just keep you as my personal insole forever.” With a final evil laugh, she stepped out of the door to begin her walk. This would be fun.