- Text Size +

For anyone who happened to pass by Chloe on her walk that day, the girl would have seemed like a completely normal, non psychotic, teenage girl out for a normal, non tortuous, walk. But the reality was far darker, and far more interesting.

            The giant made her rounds around the neighborhood, her tiny little slave struggled to hold onto consciousness. Her old, worn out shoes provided a littler bit of cushioning against her weight, but it did not help the smell, or the lack of air. For Tyler, each breath felt like he was breathing in pure, nasty, concentrated sweat.

            Yet, despite the crushing pressure, the grotesque smell, the humiliation or even the rancid air, Tyler found himself enjoying the experience. After each step, in that brief period of time when he was sent sailing through the air, a smile was on his tiny little face.

            As the tiny droplets of sweat congealed into larger and larger blobs, eventually running down onto his immobile face, Tyler’s thoughts were drifting to the dirtiest section of his mind. The idea of being trapped by his best friend, walked on like a bug, treated so roughly, though horrible, was one of the most erotic things he could wish for. After only a few minutes of his master’s walk, the tiny boy could already feel himself getting hard.

            Chloe was thoroughly enjoying her time out in the sun. The clean, fresh air, the scent of flowers floating into her nose from some not too far off garden, the heat of the almost summer sun. Now she understood why Tyler loved going outdoors so much! Still, she knew she couldn’t take this much nature for long. All this purity has a way of getting to your head!

            The walk grew longer and longer, the air inside the giant’s shoe grew stale, her sweat became almost unbearable, and the impacts of her footfalls became almost too much. How much longer was she planning to trample him? “Chloe!” the shrunken insole tried to shout, but only received a mouthful of wet sock.

            Though the image of Tyler under her foot had been firmly imbedded in her mind throughout the adventure, it was only in the final few paces as she came to the door did her little toy’s safety actually cross Chloe’s mind. She turned the doorknob, walking into the blissfully cool, air-conditioned house, hoping that her friend hadn’t endured too much from her outing.

            She quickly untied her shoe, carefully pulling her foot from it. She looked inside the damp prison, cringing at the smell. “Man, I really should clean these things,” she said absentmindedly as she continued to scan the sole. It was only after a few moments that she realized where the tiny boy had gone.

            The giant sat on the ground, crossing her legs, bringing her foot up so that she could see the bottom of it. Sure enough, Tyler was there, still stuck against the soft fabric of her sock. She grabbed his small, feeble looking body, ripping him away from the damp fabric.

            “So, how was the walk for you?” Chloe asked her tiny insole.

            “Ugh…” was Tyler’s only reply. He now lay, face down, on the palm of her hand, exhausted.

            “What, was it the smell?” the girl asked, a note of concern, small as it might be, coming into her voice.

            “Yeah,” Tyler replied lazily, not yet lifting his head.

            “Oh stop pouting! It wasn’t that bad!”

            Now Tyler shifted so that he could look at her. “Do you ever clean your feet? I mean, EVER!”

            The girl shrugged, looking embarrassed. “Sometimes.”

            “Well not enough!” Tyler called, shaking his head, laughing to himself. Despite all that had happened between him and the giant, he harbored no ill will towards her. He couldn’t help but accept that fact that the walk had been pretty exciting on his part as well.

            “Do you ever stop complaining?” the girl asked back. “Come on, you loved being under my smelly, stinking feet.”

            Now it was Tyler’s turn to be embarrassed. Just like the girl, he gave a shrug, his cheeks starting to redden. True to her kind, caring nature, Chloe laughed.