- Text Size +

“Oh my god, Tyler!” Katie said, her eyes widening. “I’m so sorry, I didn’t… I mean…”

            “It fine,” the boy answered as he sat up in her hand. Her skin was so warm; he almost wanted to fall asleep. Who knows, maybe he was asleep now. That would at least make sense! “Really, I’m not hurt.”

            “But, I stepped on you.” The worry was apparent in her words. Tyler smiled warmly, trying to comfort his friend. It was nice knowing that she actually cared about his well being so much.

            “Don’t give any more thought to it. I’m fine.”

            “Well, if you’re all right, then I guess its Okay.” She looked up and down his small, filthy body, giving a warm, sympathetic laugh. “What happened anyway?”

            Tyler shrugged. “It’s a long story. Basically, Chloe shrunk me.”

            “Oh, that explains a lot actually.” She couldn’t help remembering that sadistic grin the girl had when she had first arrived. “No offence, but you don’t look that great.”

            Again Tyler shrugged. “Blame Chloe for that. I swear I was well washed before she came.”

            Again Katie nodded, now picturing what her little friend must have gone through. There had been a few times when Katie had come close to Chloe’s feet, and she knew the foul odder that surround the things. She couldn’t imagine how Tyler could have endured it so well.

            But, as she looked at the little guy in her hands, she felt more than just sympathy. He was so small, so tender and delicate. So sweet and kind. How could she ever make up for what happened to him?

            “I can’t say you smell much better,” Tyler said up to her jokingly.

            Katie’s cheeks became rosy. “Yeah, I didn’t have a chance to shower since my last game.” Then an idea passed into that cute head of hers. “Why don’t we take a shower together?”

            “Shower together?” Tyler asked. “Um, could you grow me back first?”

            “Grow you?” Katie asked in confusion, then she realized how silly her idea was. Again her cheeks reddened with embarrassment. “Oh, yeah,” she answered as she reached for the minimizer, slightly disappointed. She flicked the switch to turn it on. She had mixed emotions when the error message popped up. “Oh, looks like something is wrong with it.”

            “What do you mean?” the boy asked, worry creeping up inside him. He trusted Katie, but the idea of being shrunk at this size for even longer was disturbing.

            “I guess Chloe broke it,” the girl answered, trying to hide her smile as she placed the machine back on the table. “It’ll take a while to fix.” Tyler gulped. “But don’t worry, I’ll watch over you,” she quickly added.

            “Thanks,” Tyler responded. “At least I can count on you.”

            Katie gave a warm, comforting, maybe even loving, smile. She stood up slowly as not to shake her little friend too much. “Of course Tyler. Now how about that shower?”  

 

            Katie delicately lowered her smelly friend down to the tile flour of the shower, returning to her full height after. “Hope you don’t mind undressing in front of me,” the giant said down.

            “Oh, after last time? I think I’ll be fine.” Tyler quickly removed his shirt and pants. Still, he hesitated a moment before removing his boxers.

            Katie did the same, stripping until she was only in her underwear. Tyler couldn’t help but stair up at the beautiful sight. His best friend, his crush, standing before him, her body monolithic and flawless. Then he became painfully aware of his erection.

            From her height, Katie couldn’t tell. “Come on, take them off tiny,” she mockingly called down. “Or do I have to step on you again?”

            Tyler didn’t need any more motivation. He quickly ripped off his trunks, throwing his arms wide so that she could see his body fully. “You happy now?”

            “I guess,” She jokingly answered. “I remember it being bigger.”

            “Hey!”

            “Kidding! Jesse Tyler, take a joke.” She reached behind her back, unfastening her bra, then throwing it aside. Before the boy had a chance to marvel at the sight, the removed her panties as well.

            “How do you like the scenery down there?” Tyler was too stunned to speak.