- Text Size +

“So, I guess you want me to grow you back to normal now, don’t you?” Chloe asked the little boy in her hand.

            “I would love that,” was Tyler’s relived response.

            “You would love that,” the giant said, nodding, that evil smile coming onto her face once again. “More than you would love to massage my feet for a while?”

            “Yes, grow me back,” Tyler immediately answered. He loved being shrunken, but he also knew it could very well mean the end of him. How he had managed to survive so long was a miracle in itself!

            “I don’t think you mean that.” Chloe walked to the couch, sitting down with a plumph. “I think you want to rub ‘em.”

            “I’m not rubbing your feet!” Tyler shouted. Chloe, seeming to have ignored his last plea, casually removed her socks allowing the tiny boy in her hand a view at her luscious, sweaty feet.

            She delicately placed him on the carpet between them. “So,” she called down. “Are you going to rub, or am I going to have to put you in my shoe again?” The boy glanced to his left, then his right. Anything would be better than being trapped in that prison again.

            He walked up to her right foot, pressing his body into her dirty, grimy sole. “That’s it!” Chloe said happily, leaning back against the couch, flipping on the T.V. “I’m so glad I got you trained.” Tyler ignored the last comment, quickly scrubbing away at the dirt that was adhered to her sole, but not without a role of his eyes.  

            Soon into the foot rub, which both parties were enjoying, Chloe’s phone rang. She hastily silenced the T.V. and answered. “Oh, what’s up? No, nothing much. No, nothing interesting.” Tyler decided to take a quick brake to listen in. Who knows, it might be Katie on the other line. “Already!” Chloe exclaimed, leaning forward. “But were having so much fun!” The giant glanced down at her foot-slave with disappointment. “Would ya hang on for a second? Thanks.” She held the phone to her breast covering the speaker, then turned back to her disobedient pet. “Why aren’t you rubbing?”

            “Is that Katie?” Tyler quickly asked, his heart flittering at the thought.

            “That’s none of your business, slave! Now hurry up and get rubbing.” She brought the phone back to here ear. “Yeah, so, what’s knew?”

            Tyler, the little rebel that he was, decided not to continue. He was covered, from top to bottom, in a mix the giant’s sweat and toe jam, the smell infusing itself into his being. His hair was matted the grime, and his clothes had stains that would never wash out. He remembered what it had been like the last time he had shrunk. He had to throw his clothes away, and it took hours to wash the stench out! Not to mention the bruises that would undoubtedly show in the morning.

            But Chloe was not one to let her slaves slack off. She was going to get her foot rubbed one way or another. Without glancing down, she moved her massive sole over Tyler. Before the tiny bug had a chance to react, she brought it down, sandwiching him between the floor and her foot.

            Slowly, but forcefully, she ground her sole into the floor, as well as the tiny boy trapped between. The giant could feel Tyler’s small form squirming under her, fighting frantically to free himself. She simply laughed. If her pet didn’t want to obey, he would pay the consequences.

            Once again Tyler was trapped under the disgusting, slimy, grime filled sole of his friend. He tried to push away, but her weight was simply too much. He tried to scream, but her thick skin blocked his mouth. Why does she have to have such disgusting feet!? he shouted.

            Chloe continued to slide her foot over her little toy, enjoying the feeling of his tiny form under her. She rolled him around a bit, pressed down on his face, forced him between her smelly toes, almost smothered him with the balls of her feet. But, like all good things in the world, it had to come to an end. “Oh, you’re here, alright, I’ll get the door.” She stood up, placing almost her full weight on her tiny friend. Then, mercifully, she lifted her foot off of the tiny Tyler. “Well little boy, looks like I have some good news for you.”

            “What?” Tyler asked after hacking out a considerable glob of her sweat.

            “Guess who’s back from her trip?” Chloe asked gleefully. At least this would put a smile on her little friend’s face.

            “Who?” Tyler asked. Then, after a moment, “Katie!”

            Chloe nodded, and then went to the end of the living room. “I was going to un-shrink you, but I think I’ll just leave you as is. You and Katie can have some fun, right?”

            “Wait, Chloe!” Tyler called, but the giant had already disappeared around the corner, laughing evilly. “Great,” he said in annoyance as he dropped to the ground.

            He looked up a few moments later, feeling tremors in the ground that could be the result of only one thing. Suddenly a form turned the corner, her dark hair flowing past her shoulders, her face more beautiful than an angel’s, her feet huge and deadly.