- Text Size +
Story Notes:

A fun little tale servitude and a life gone differently than planned

Author's Chapter Notes:

Greg is put through another day and another girls desire's.

For 27 year old Greg Tuuey life was anything but normal,and yes I mean that to it's fullest extent. The former linebacker with the flowing blonde locks all the girls wooed at was now under the thumb(s)of a dozen girls. I don't mean they controlled him with blackmail or he was pussy whipped,I mean he was literally smaller than the size of their thumbs and was under it frequently to be humiliated or spanked. Cool the drooling Homer Simpson,imagine being spanked by something far larger than yourself with no knowledge of how fragile you were......ouch!

 

 Okay now let's get into Greg's world and see what he's up to. Waving the magical pen we enter a world of Hooter's Girls all living with each other. A world full of pent up feminine rage and a general hatred for the pigheaded men who are mostly their patrons..

 

 

 

 

The birds sang and the sun rose for another glorious day for our main man Greg. Waking up to find himself still surrounded by teal orange surrounding of a Hotter's girl bottom he realized he was still living in the world he kept hoping was a concussion based illusion. Shaking his head not twice but five times it all remained the same. He was still under three inches tall and living in a house full of Hooters girls. To a sane man this would not sound so bad but to a man smaller than the finger of one of these girls it was no wet dream. We'll get to some of that later but for now let's start Greg's day.

 

Of the twelve girls who lived in the house none were more devious as the 24 year old brunette Paige Thomas who had a streak of red dyed hair down her left side. She was a woman who loved showing off her assets but hated being groped or stared at too long. To say she was fickle would be an understatement of grand design. She was also a recently single dumped female with an axe to grind against men in general. Since most of her paying clients were male she couldn't be snappy with them. This is where Greg comes into play you see. The 12 females in the Hooter's House which was paid for by the establishment by the way came up with a schedule for who would get Greg's special service for the day.

 

Note:If you're wondering about how Greg got into this situation there will be a chapter devoted to his backstory later.

 

Paige walked over to the sidebox which the girls would put Greg in to sleep at night. They would throw him in there with their used uniforms to keep their smell on him. It was a dominant marking type scenario. Walking up to the box containing the delictable little male Paige giggled with thoughts of all the dirty things she would do to Greg today. She had an 8 hour shift at work and thought about keeping him on her person at all times. He would be her little passenger and nobody but her and him would know about it.

 

Looking down at the still groggy little man looking up to her with a mixture of fear and wonder always made Paige feel special because she commanded all of his attention. Her needs would soon be his only worry and he would service whatever she instructed him to. The power of owning another human being and controlling their fate was intoxicating to say the least.Paige looked down at the mystified man and when their eyes locked onto each other an unspoken understanding was brought together. He was her's and she was his master. To try and argue on either part was folly and now that it was understood their day could begin.

 

Note:Gotta make the next chapter the one where their day unfolds,until then toodles.

Chapter End Notes:

Mr. Tuuey what shall we do today?