- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is kind of a funny little joke story but I'm having fun with it. I've already written a few chapters and depending how this is recieved I'll post the rest.

Author's Chapter Notes:

This is simply to introduce the characters and the plot. Nothing kinky happens but they do shrink by the end of the chapter.

Kevin was sitting in his physics lab with the rest of his friends waiting for class to start. He was rather excited since he knew his father was going to come and give and small demonstration of a new invention he had been working on with his company, Star Bright Inventions. Not only did his teacher say that this would earn him extra credits, which he didn't mind at all, but it would seriously impress Amanda who was a super geek-nerd and was always begging for him to take her to his fathers lab.

His class had seven people in it and they were all Keven's friends (Except one). Since this was their final year of highschool they had to choose electives and they all chose Physics as one of their since it meant they would all be together and they were all pretty big lovers of science in one way or another. Yeah, Keven's friends were all pretty much nerds in some way and he couldn't ask for a better group of people to hang out with.

Sitting up the back was Rachael and Chris, she was interested in star wars and he was interested in Star Trek. The debates they would get in were some of the best Keven had seen and watching them go at it was like watching a live debate on television. Except this debate was actually interesting and really awesome to witness. It was no wonder that the two would naturally start dating in their 11th year of school and they were still going strong. Apart from that she was also a super romantic whereas he was rather not. This also created wonderful drama but of a less entertaining variety.

Sitting in the front was Josh and Natasha, NaTasha for short. You could call them a perfect S&M relationship except that Josh was too smart for his own good. NaTasha was rather domineering, in a not-a-bully sort of way. She just liked controlling the flow of a conversation and was very opinionated, often saying her opinion first and going on forever explaining why she was right. Josh was the person who liked to listen and didn't really get mixed up in many topics. He would just go with the flow and agree with Natasha until he said something that she didn't agree with. That's when his snarkiness would appear and he would fight her tooth and nail to show he was right and would often win in a few lines of dialogue. But aside from that he was pretty much her bitch and they would probably start dating soon (Or at least Kevin predicted. They were just too perfect for each other)

And then there was Kevin and Amanda who would often sit in the middle of class. He was sort of the agreed leader of the group but not an actual full leader who told people what to do. He would just look out for the group and keep everyone in line. A peacekeeper would be a good description for his role. He kept everyone happy and prevented major fights from breaking out, knowing when to stamp out a fire before it became a blaze and when to let it smolder in the heat of friendship.

And his crush was the lovely, intelligent and stunningly beautiful Amanda Clause who was probably the best thinker out of the entire group. She wasn't the most knowledgeable but she could definitely out think the others in a swish of her black rimmed glasses. She adored science and thinking and that obsession was what drew Kevin to fall in love with her. She was like a better version of Velma from Scooby Doo.

And then there was the king of asshole island. The self proclaimed leader of shitopia and the emperor of of the land of the douche ... Craig. Craig Thompson wasn't technically a bad guy and was often nice to others. But since he and the group had gotten off to a bad start and both groups were far too proud to admit they were wrong they hated each other and over the years the semester the hatred grew.

Everyone in Kevin's pack hated Craig and everything about him and everyone in Craig's group hated Kevin and his friends. Everyone was at fault for this hatred but no one was going to take the blame and so all hell would break loose on earth everytime the groups got together. Luckily for Kevin, Craig's group took Biology which was scheduled at the same time and Physics and so Craig was all alone in this class. This only made him hate the group even more though. Sitting in the corner he eyed the others like an animal cornered by humans in a trap and looking for a way out.

Just then the bell rang and everyone ceased speaking was Miss Sander walked through the door. she was a decently looking teacher but everyone adored her since she was so good at teaching. Fair and kind she knew how to talk to everyone in that right way which was how she managed to convince Kevin to get his dad up here for a demonstration. This was a once in a lifetime chance and Miss Sander was also excited for what was about to come. She stood in front of the class, adjusting her glasses on her heart shaped face before speaking.

"Class, before we start our lessons I have a very special announcement to make. Through my various contacts I have been able to convince "Star Bright Inventions" to send one of their scientists to give a short demonstration of one of their leading experiments. And So I would like to introduce you to Mr. Bill Pillow" 

She clapped her hands along with the rest of the class as a tall man with a short, scruff of a black beard walked in the door carrying what looked like a gun from the future. Kevin was happy that Miss Sanders had kept out the part that Bill was his father since he didn't want his friends to know. That's right, the only person that knew he was his father was Amanda and there was a very good reason for that.
As the man walked in the room he placed the device on the table and starting waving his hand as if he was accepting applause from a opera wide audience. With a wide smile on his face he pointed both hands at Kevin in a pistol motion giving him a slight wink.

"The real applause should go to my son whom convinced me to come here today to talk with you guys and gals. From within my loins I brought forth my greatest creation in that of him. Well, that's until his sister came along" He chuckled at his own joke as everyone stopped clapping and stared at Kevin. Instantly regretting asking his dad to come to school for a presentation he should have known that his father's enthusiasm could not be contained.

"Anyway" Bill continued "I've come here today to present to you my actual greatest invention yet" Holding up the gun he held it in the air like a prize "The 'Subatomic Tampering Device' ... Who wants one?" He chuckled at his own joke once again
Everyone looked shocked at this devices acronym and the pun made and Kevin was dreading whatever was coming next. His father was on a roll which meant  this was not going to end well.

"This device pretty much creates a field around objects and deconstructs them and a subatomic level and then reconstructs them in a different way. It takes all of the matter and energy stored in the atoms and reduces them to whatever size needed. In essence, this is a shrink ray"

He pointed the gun at the class, a wild look in his eyes as everyone started freaking out. but of course this was simply another joke and Bill explained that the safety was on and this was only a prototype. They finally got to the demonstration where Bill fired the gun at an apple sitting on the teacher's desk but unfortunately nothing happened.

"Hmm, this is odd" Bill shook the gun before giving it a light bang on the desk as if it were a remote for the tv that wasn't working "Well, that sure does suck. Maybe the fuses have blown or something." Looking up at the class he shrugged his shoulders "I guess there won't be any demonstration" Everyone moaned in crippling disappointment "Any questions?"

Craig Put his hand up.

"Yes, you with the shady looking face" Everyone laughed

"What is the use this gun could have for society?"

"What do I look like a politician? I don't decide how these things get used I just create them. but I guess they could be used to stop riots quicker, decrease human waste, literally decrease prison sizes. The possibilities are vast"

Just then Bill's watched beeped and he informed the others that his time was running short and he had to quickly leave. Miss Sanders escorted him out and once her presence was gone the noise in the room exploded as the groups continued their chatter.

"What's wrong with anime?" Josh asked to Natasha"It's lame and un-artistic.

Seriously, they're cartoons!" She said as she continued her sketching. The fire in

Josh's eyes burned hot."Oh, and I suppose artistic would be something like singing, right"

"Yeah, that's an expression of art"

"Or maybe writing?"

"Definitely"

"Acting"

"Partially, but yes"

"What about drawing?"Natasha put her sketch book down and stared at Josh.

"What is your point? Of course Drawing is art"

"Well, I'm just asking if a medium which involved drawing, acting, vocals and story writing were put together, wouldn't that be considered art"

"For god's sake, yes. But what is your ..." Natasha froze as she realized what Josh was getting at and she stared at him wickedly "Fuck you" And she turned back to her drawing.

"Ah, the sweet sound of victory"

"Do you want to hear the sweet sound of my pencil in your throat? Cause this drawing could use a little red on it"

While the chatter continued Miss Sanders was in the hallway speaking with Bill, trying to get him to agree to go on a date with her and after a little he finally agreed. She had an amazing skill with words and no man could resist her charm. Or was it her chest they couldn't resist? Either way it worked.

"I guess it would be useful for when Kevin gets angry at me" he said after pondering the notion "I mean, he'd be like 'fuck you dad, you don't get it!' and I'd be like 'Not before I fuck your teacher again'" He laughed at his joke once again but something happened in that instance.

Bill was still holding the gun and because the safety was turned off he never thought about turning it back on once he left the classroom. His outrageous laughing caused his finger to pull the trigger and in the machines malfunction it sent and super pulse shooting out the barrel.

Now, being energy, no one saw this and it bounced of several reflective services before shooting through the classroom window and making contact with the light. The shape of this light dispersed the energy causing beams to hit all the students in the room and reducing them to a mere fraction of an inch. No bigger than a grain of salt.

Chapter End Notes:

Let me know what you want to see. This could go so many ways and I'm just having fun with it.