- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here is another chapter. It introduces new concepts that will become very relevant throughout the story. Hope you enjoy!

Miss Sanders put the other papers on the desk and looked around. she was getting a bad vibe from all of this but the only thing she could come up with was that they all left. Maybe they were disappointed that the experiment was a bust so they left in protest. But why would they leave their stuff? The only thing she could do was to store their things behind her desk if they didn't return. But she knew they would as they would never leave their belongings behind.


Natasha made it to the foot first and jumped onto the strap followed swiftly but Josh and Rachael. However, Miss Sanders turned her foot to walked away at that moment and Chris was unable to grab a hold. In fear of being left behind he enacted a last ditch effort and grabbed a strand of hair that was stuck to the shoe and held on as tight as he could. The 3 on top of the shoe had no idea that Chris was riding along behind them and Rachael was sent into a wild panic as she attempted to jump off of the shoe to run after him.

"Chris!" She screamed, running to jump but was tackled by Natasha before she could make it. Holding onto the strand with one hand Natasha screamed.

"You can't help him by jumping to your death! Reach Miss Sanders and you'll be able to save him. He'll be alright in the mean time" 

Once the foot went into the air the entire group felt the extreme G-Force pulling them down to the shoe like a suction and they had to hold on tightly less they be thrown off. The shoe went up, high into the air until the force stopped and they were able to relax.

"Uh, oh" Josh said, holding on tighter. 

Before Natasha could say 'what?' the foot started descending and the three were yanked into the air, their arms being the only thing stopping them from becoming tiny dust particles flying in the wind. However, Natasha was also holding onto a crying Rachael and so could not keep a good enough grip on the shoe and was ripped into the sky as Josh screamed for them. Unable to help them in anyway he continued holding on tight until the foot came crashing into the floor sending a force too strong through his tiny body. Thrown across the shoe,, he ended up sliding into a crack and falling into the musky crevice atop the teachers stocking clad foot. He was now trapped within the teacher's shoe.

Rachael and Natasha were gliding through the air and were able to grab a hold of the teacher's stockings which provided a better grip and less G-force then their previous spot. They were able to stay safe just below the teachers knee until she sat down at her desk, humming softly to herself.

"You think it's safe to move now?" Rachael whispered as if speaking to loud may cause the teacher to start moving again. However, when she looked at Natasha she found that she was already monkey climbing up the stocking.

Looking down Natasha called to Rachael and they both made their way up the fabric, their new found powers aiding very well in scaling the monolithic form until they made it to her skirt. Finding that the skirt was to high up into their air the two looked at each other despairingly.

"Are we really going to-?"

"Yeah, we are. It'll be quicker as well as give up better support. Being under the fabric we'll be less likely to fall off of her. And even at this size I doubt we'd be able to survive a fall from such a height"

"But I don't want to-" Before she could finish Natasha was once again running off. That girl was always leaping before looking and one day it was going to backfire on her, Rachael thought.

And so the two girls continued their trek across their teachers Stocking clad thigh as Josh was stranded in her shoe and Chris was just making it onto the footwear himself after climbing the hair. Right now Miss Sanders was letting her feet get some air and was tilting her shoes upwards so that the toe was off the ground. This made Josh roll down to the heel where he was unmistakably trapped.

The sole and the heel of the shoe were at too high a angles to climbing and so Josh was forced to roast within the confines of the slip on. The air was thick and moist and the taste of sweat got stronger with each breath he gave. His powers didn't protect him much from the radiating heat from the foot and shoe and he was bathing in both his and the larger woman's sweat. He laid on the ground trying to think of what to do when he heard a grunting coming from above him.

Standing up he called to whatever voice it was. Considering his situation there were very few people that it could be and within a few seconds the strained face of Chris appeared above the heel of the shoe, his face both happy and disgusted when he got a whiff of the shoe.

"Jeez, what a strong odor. Does Miss was her feet at all?"

"Probably but that isn't the problem right now. I can't get out!"

"Don't you like it in your warm little prison? I take it you don't have a foot fetish, I guess" Chris chuckled at his joke as Josh scowled at him "Okay, okay. Run up and jump towards me. I'll catch your hand and pull you up, right?"

The plan sounded alright and it only took 3 goes before Chris finally caught Josh and heaved him out of the shoe. With his new found strength it was quite easy to pull Josh's light weight. Once they were finished they jumped onto Sanders' stocking and started climbing.

"Where's Rachael and Natasha?" 

"We got separated. I think I saw them grab a hold of the leg."

Kevin was sitting in Sanders' pocket waiting for her to sit down. being trapped in the confined space of her pocket was rather nasty since it had the added occupant of the teachers used hanky and as she moved from side to side he felt himself become more and more wrapped up in it. Once he felt the movement around him subside he concluded she must have finally sat down and that he'd be able to now escape.

However, he found that moving through the handkerchief only served in him getting more and more lost until finally he fell off a fold in the fabric and landed in a nugget of Miss Sander's snot. Kevin froze in place as he realized what he was in and the surreal experience combined with its sheer grotesque nature made him feel sick to his stomach.

The snot was still very much wet and he was stuck up to his waist in a large glob of a booger but at least his arms were still free. However, once he attempted to wade through the muck he discovered that he was nowhere near the bottom as his body started sinking down. Panic gripped Kevin as he struggled as hard as he could but that only serve in getting him more trapped until both of his arms were submerged and only his shoulder and head were free. Even with his increased strength he couldn't escape something as simple as snot. As he continued to sink he started screaming as loud as he could until finally his head sunk below the surface and he was lost for good to the sticky mucus. 

"Was that Kevin?" Rachael asked as they passed right under the pocket that Kevin was stranded in

"Nah, couldn't have been. The stress must be playing tricks on your mind" Natasha said as she continued climbing closer and closer to the teachers panty clad nether regions.

Josh and Chris were both climbing up Miss Sanders shoe when the leg started rocking back and forward as if the teacher was agitated. The two boys were only able to hold on due to their superior strength but their climbing as now seriously impaired. Not to mention the strong fumes from the teachers stockings were getting to the young men and effecting their male brains more then they had the women. Perhaps the pheromones were stronger at their tiny size. For whatever reason their brains were becoming slowly but increasingly foggier as they were warped by their teachers own sweaty legs.

"Can she feel us" Rachael asked as the two girl began climbing the underwear of Miss Sanders.

"Well, she only started fidgeting when we started our, evidently, arousing ascent. Whatever, doesn't matter, just keep going"

"Hey, don't get pissy at me, this was your idea. You think I wanted to climb here?"

"It was and still is the best option. Or do you want to fall to your death and be left behind? 'Cause that's what would happen if we climbed from the outside"

"No, I'd rather down in my on teachers cunt juices!"

Unknown to the two tiny women the pheromones were also having an effect of their brain chemistry as well. However, since it was the overpowering aroma of another woman it would appear that it caused other girls to become defensive and dominant to others. A serious issue when two girls have to work together to stay alive and the pheromones will only continue to become stronger.

Chapter End Notes:

If you have any suggestions feel free to leave them. I've derived a lo of inspiration from the comments I've recieved over time. I'm still working of the newest chapter of "Giantess app" But hopefully that'll be out one day.