- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is the second chapter and has a bit of action in it but nothing major. A bit of crush but that's about it.

Kevin opened his eyes completely dizzy as he tried to get his bearings straight. He had no idea what had just happened or where he was as he was transported to this strange land. The ground beneath him was so hard and it emanated a strong warmth which made him sweat a little and it was this strange dark black color. However, looking up and around everything hit him like a ton of bricks or, as he realized, more like a ton of sand grains. Everything around him was gigantic and he quickly realized that he was shrunken upon his seat, the heat from his once giant body being left behind.

looking to the seat next to him he saw that Amanda too was gone which means she must have been reduced just as he was. Most likely everyone in the class was the same since he would hear the noise of giant people if that weren't the case and there was only one thing he knew that could cause this ...

"Aliens" He said to himself "They have finally attacked and reducing everyone to a tiny form for invasion" Kevin was kind of an alien freak and the obvious sometimes eluded him completely. "The entire world might be like this in which case we must form an immediate plan or retaliation"

Amanda was quickly realizing everything far quicker than Kevin and knew she had to get his attention somehow. Pulling out her car keys she grabbed the torch attached and started shining it over at Kevin, hoping the light would be seen from this distance. Kevin quickly caught sight of the flashing and at first didn't know why she was turning her torch on and off repeatedly.

"Why are you ... Shit, of course. Morse" He translated the slow message "Shrunk- Need Attention- Situation bad- Off seat" What she was saying was that they needed to get the attention of other people but that staying on the chairs was a bad idea and they needed to get off. "Amanda, if everyone is shrunk then not only are we in more danger than your realize but getting their attention would be pointless"

Josh was trying to find a way to get to Natasha but was coming up short, no pun intended. Looking over the chair he saw her book bag in between both their chairs and guessed that he could possibly make it that if he jumped hard enough. However, he wouldn't be able to jump up onto her seat but he would have cover from people sitting down on the seats and he would be considerably closer to the ground.

Outweighing the disadvantages he took a few steps back and started running as fast as he could. The energy and strength he felt in his run was like nothing he had ever felt and his jumping sent him far into the air, farther than any human his size should make.

He easily landed on the bag and rolled a few times, sustaining no injury and his heart was already calming down from that adrenaline high. Whatever happened to them had caused their bodies to changed into super forms of themselves. They were like little super hero's. 

Taking a running start again he sped up Natasha's bag strap and catapulted onto her seat, going at least 20 feet into the air. Once his feet made contact to the ground he stood up and came face to face with Natasha. looking her in the eyes, the only thing he could think to say was: 'Like a boss!"

Explaining their new found abilities to her Natasha tested this by kicking Josh in the gut and sending him ten meters across her seat but finding that he was barely injured. Enhanced speed, strength and durability. With these added abilities they might just be able to find a way back to normal size.

'Did you really need to kick me?"

"Need, no. Want, yes. I had to test this theory. Besides, you're fine. Quit bitching"

"Ugh, this ground is so hard. It's nice and warm though"

"That warmth came from my ass, so enjoy" She said, causing Josh to shudder at the realization.

Rachael and Chris were already together since they were kissing in the back of class when the beam hit. When they shrunk they appeared on the same spot between their seats and so decided the best cause of action was to try and get to on of the others. The closest being Kevin's seat and so they started their trek only to find that they were running ten times the speed of normal people. Putting two and two together they realized what this meant and continued running. Once they got each other together they might be able to come up with a plan to get someone's attention.

Natasha and Josh were already on the ground and running for Kevin's seat since it was the closest. Josh was a little hesitant to make the jump but Natasha was able to 'persuade' to make the jump. Likely his flat body was able to break Natasha's fall and so she was relatively unharmed but Josh quickly recovered from his bruised muscles and ego. They were halfway to Kevin's seat when they ran into someone they expected but did not welcome: Craig. However, in light of recent event their feud kind of took a back seat.

"What the fuck happened to us?" He asked, jogging beside them as they made their was across the soft field of carpet.

"I think we contracted an STD" Natasha said

"What?"

"The shrink ray" Josh explained

"We must have been exposed somehow"

"Crap! How are we going to get someone's attention?"

"Well" Natasha pondered "Mosquitoes have a really easy time getting everyone's attention. I'm sure we can find a way"

"Yeah, except they have the added bonus of annoying wings" Craig replied "Something we don't have"

"I don't know, if I kick you in the balls had enough I bet you'd make a similar sound. So now all we need is some 'red bull'"

"Don't mosquitoes get killed very quickly for annoying people? And aren't they like 10 times bigger than us right now?"

"it was a joke! Jesus, I wasn't being serious" Natasha rolled her eyes at the boys.

Rachael and Chris were catching their breath at the base of the seat when they saw 3 figures quickly approaching them from a distance away. Standing still, they could now respect just how fast they were moving as they watched the group race up to them at incredible speed. Even at their size they must be able to move several inches per second which was massive.

"I take it you guys know what's happening?" Natasha asked

'Shrink ray, super powers, get attention, stay alive. We know" Chris said "Good thing we all came to the same conclusion of gathering at Kevin's chair since it was the relatively closest but I'm afraid we overlooked a minor detail"

Natasha jumped on the chair leg and started climbing only to slid down on her ass. An embarrassed look on her face.

"Out of all our abilities" Chris continued "Super grip just isn't one of them. We'll need to wait for Kevin to climb down on his own but it is possible that he doesn't realize he has the abilities that we now know of"

The group stared at each other and pondered until a thumping was heard coming into the room. The sound was so loud that it literally sent waves thought the tiny people. it was like that bass at a rock concert and everyone knew exactly what it was: Miss Sanders.

"Hello?" Miss Sanders came into the room after her long conversation with Bill only to find that everyone was gone.

The period had not finished so everyone couldn't have left and their stuff was still here. The most logically conclusion was that they all left but she could not think of why. Perhaps they all got called to do something and so they left their belongings in the room since they would be back. Well, she would wait for them but if they didn't return shortly she would write them up for truanting.

Miss Sanders walked around the room putting test papers on the desk and the first one she approached was Kevin's. he seemed to be the special one to day with everyone coming to him first. Must have been his natural charm that subconsciously made people come to him. or at least that's how'd he'd explain it. Walking passed his desk sent mixed emotions in everyone. The primary one being pure fear.

"Shit, get out of the way" Rachael yelled, pushing Chris out of the path of her gigantic high heels.

Natasha and Josh both jumped to the side but Craig just wasn't quick enough. her foot made contact with him and he was sent flying through the air like a perfectly kicked soccer ball. Except this soccer ball made it half way around the earth before landing with a splat. No one really had time to mourn the death of their enemy as they were too busy trying to avoid being squished under shoe.

However, Kevin had a different vantage point and saw things a little differently (No pun intended). As the colossal form of his sexy teacher walked past he saw her pocket readily approaching. If he could make it in there then he could climb her body and get her attention. He could also touch her giant tits on the way but that was only an added bonus. He would have to time this perfectly otherwise he'd fall to his death on the ground. Running as fast as he could he sprang off the seat with only one thought going through his mind.

"Yep, I fucked that up big time"

He knew that he had jumped at completely the wrong time and the pocket was nowhere near close enough. However, he saw that he didn't fall but instead continued to fly. How far did he jump? However hard the jump was it gave him more than enough energy to make it to the pocket as he slammed into her jacket and fell down the hole into darkness, only to land on her used handkerchief.

As she walked passed the second group on the ground they regrouped and debated what to do next.

"Is Craig dead?" Rachael asked, her eyes watering from the shock. No-one answered her and silence fell upon the group until Natasha spoke up.

"What are we going to do to get her attention? We might be able to wait until she's at her desk and then climb her shoe. Climb the stocking until we get to her face"

"Climb Miss Sanders? Sounds kinky. I like this plan" Chris said, receiving a sharp smack from Rachael.

"While your dick might approve of this plan your brain should realize that it won't work"

"Why" Asked Natasha

"Because of the time it would take to get to her desk" Josh explained

"Exactly. We don't know if she's going to her desk anyway and even if we got lucky and she went straight to her desk all period we still might not make it"

"Periods about to end" Chris realized "If we don't get to her soon"

"Then we'll be left in the middle of the carpet with a bunch of teens entering the room. We'll all get Craig'ed"

Everyone looked at Josh with mixed looks of disgust "Too soon?" He asked.

"Well, your collective dismissal of my plan is cute and all but that just means one thing" Natasha said before running at a random desk.

"'Tash!" Josh yelled after her and everyone gave chase. "What are you doing?"

"She's going to return to her desk which means we have to get to her as she walks passed again"

"How" Rachael asked

"When she finishes putting the tests down she'll put the rest of the pile on the front, centre desks as she always does. When she stops to do that we'll jump onto her shoe!"

"That is so many levels of stupid" Chris said as he came up the rear of the group.

Everyone looked ahead as Miss Sanders came back and started walking towards the front, centre desk. If they tried they could make it just in time.

"We have advanced strength and speed. We can do this!" Natasha said to herself more than to the others.

Chapter End Notes:

For some reason, whenever I upload a file the dialogue gets all wierd. So if someone speaks and then another person speak on the same line without any space then that's why. It tried to fix them all but I might have missed some.