- Text Size +
The tinies waited patiently in the prison cage. They knew someone would eventually come. The question of when and where was creating a great anxiety and sense of suspense. They shared peaceful silence until they heard a faint noise in the distance. Like the creaking of a opening door. Suddenly, they heard a familiar sound... "Boom! Boom! Boom!" They knew these were foot steps this time and they all began to panic as the heard it get closer and closer... Finally the steps were the loudest possible; hurting the ears of the tinies. Then, it stopped, and the trap door above them began to open... A giant hand once again was revealed as it entered the cage. It didn't have painted nails or rings. The prisoners started running in fear of getting caught by the massive hand, which seemed bigger than the first, but to the tinies it didn't matter. They don't want to be caught no matter what. All of a sudden in the midst of the frenzy, a deafening masculine voice spoke,"Come to Bronan!"
The prisoners all stopped shocked that they all had just heard the monster speak. Clearly now they all know that this is a massive and aggressive, Giant. By all freezing in curious shock, the Giant quickly snatched as many as he could in one hand; which was more than the first picking. Quickly, the massive male hand exited the top of the cage and closed it again. The prisoners stared at each other in shock as the booming footsteps of the massive Giant walked away...
The prisoners inside the Giant's hand were tumbling around. There were eight of them tumbling around in his massive clutch. Four of them are women and the other are men. One of the men is homosexual. Giant Bronan opens his door and enters his room as he closes it behind him. He walks more into his room and sits down on his soft fleece carpet with his feet almost touching making a circle with his body and legs. He then sets his hand in the middle of that circle of carpet and opens it slowly to reveal his tiny captives. The tinies look up and they are in awe of this massive Giant before them. Bronan is completely naked from head to toe. He has black hair, brown eyes, and large arm muscles. Also, most likely the first thing noticeable was his massive Giant dick. It stuck out above them; it was long, thick, and red. They could smell the strong aroma of of cum and sweat as it throbbed hard above them, up and down. His pubic area was completely smooth and shaved making his giant cock very noticeable. He looked down on them with a slight evil looking smile. "Like what you see? Hahaha..." Said Giant Bronan as the tinies looked at him in awe. The four women and the homosexual man couldn't take their eyes off of Bronan's massive throbbing cock. These five tinies were quickly turned on and are now almost as horny as the Giant. The other three men were horrified and disgusted from the site of the massive naked Giant, but they didn't have a choice. Bronan is too massive for them to escape. They all know they are at his mercy now. Bronan knows this as well and this fact is what turns him on the most. He loves the power he possess over the tiny mortals. Every time he thinks about his dominance over the tinies, his cock gets rock hard and his whole body becomes sexually stimulated and aroused. His heart is now pounding in his massive and naked body as he stares at his tiny prisoners. He can feel his body begin to tremble and vibrate with excitement, and every part of his body is extremely sensitive, from his giant head to his massive, manly feet. Giant Bronan's feet are manly, however they are very well taken care of. They are shaved clean and given nice pedicure with clean trimmed nails and very soft skin. He keeps his feet in great shape because of his intense foot fetish. Bronan loves feet and think they should be kept in the best of shape. He admires his own feet and the beautiful feet of Giantesses as well. Other than being a powerful Giant, feet drive his sexual needs very far. He enjoys the feeling of something or someone... Being crushed under the force of his big, soft, bare feet. The Giant also loves licking and worshiping feet, either his own or those of a beautiful Giantess. Bronan expresses his sexuality in many ways and is always eager to try new things and can be sexually aroused by almost anything...
"I bet you tinies are regretting committing the crimes you've done... Well some of you anyway..." Said Bronan as the four tinies kept staring at his incredible large and sexy features. They were not so scared as long as he didn't want to do something to them. They loved his size and power that he posses, but do not want to see it used against them. Bronan thought differently...
The Giant still lay on the floor observing his tiny mortals, brainstorming on what he wants to do.
The tinies barely moved; afraid that if they tried to run away, Giant Bronan would punish them. They could smell all of Bronan's aroma. He smelled very pleasant overall but from sitting down and being very close to his giant dick and his asshole, there was a mix of his pleasant smell and his lust smell of cum and sweat, and the faint odor of his anus. The four tiny mortals attracted to Bronan were getting turned on and enjoyed this mixed aroma. Suddenly as Bronan was still glaring at them like a predator, there was a loud monstrous and titanic gurgling sound. Giant Bronan slowly brought his hand to his hairy stomach and began to rub it softly. "Mmm... Sounds like someone's hungry..." The Giant spoke in a sexy and aggressive voice. All of the tinies watched him rub his massive stomach as it continued to growl...
Bronan felt a jolt of lust through his entire body as he rubbed his demanding stomach. Then as he stopped rubbing he looked back down at the tinies and spoke. "Mmm... You all look so delicious..." He said as he rubbed his stomach and licked his lips aggressively and sexually, "My stomach his anticipating the arrival of a tasty meal..." The tinies state at him in horror. They are now terrified for their lives as their hearts begin to pound and their sweat sheds from their bodies. They know now that Bronan is a vicious man-eating Giant. Then suddenly, the three heterosexual tinies took off at a sprin away from Bronan to the only open space that his gargantuan and manly feet make as an opening. They all three fled for the archway of flesh to escape as Bronan begins to laugh. "Hahaha, seems we have found some volunteers..." He said as he stretched out his massive hand towards the tiny men. He then snatches them up and brings them forward to his face. "I have to say, I wanted to see how the ladies might taste, but since you three are so eager to leave... I figured eh, maybe another time." He opens his giant mouth wide and just before he drops them in he says, "I really wanted to wait until later, but I'm really hungry," his stomach is gurgling and sloshing louder now as his prey dangles above his dark and salivating mouth, "But after all, a big boy's gotta eat..." He finishes as he drops them on the massive pad of his drenched, red tongue, and closes his mouth to savor their flavor... Bronan teases them with his monsterous tongue. He can feel their tiny bodies struggling in the saliva running around like frenzying ants. The tinies make his tastebuds go wild... He can taste the salt from the sweet, delicious sweat their terrified bodies give off... Their naked bodies feel so good to Bronan as they rumble around in his cavernous mouth. He can taste a slight hint of cum on his tongue as well. One of the tinies must off gotten aroused from the massive oral pleasure. Bronan loves the taste of cum. He enjoys eating all of his creamy and salty cum after his massive cock blows a load of it all over him after master-bating. "Mmm... Looks like I made someone happy... Hahaha... Now it's time for me to be..." And with that, Bronan tilts his head back and the tinies slide to the back of his mouth holding on for mercy on his tounge... And all of a sudden all of his saliva rushed towards them and forces them into the giant dark tunnel of his throat. They slowly fall down as his throat muscles guide them to the dangerous pit of his stomach. Bronan can feel their tiny bodies and limbs struggling to hold the sides of his throat as they slide down... "I can feel you all... Struggling... Down... Resisting the instant death of my boiling stomach... Too bad... Haha..." His voice vibrates the tinies as the are sliding down and suddenly they can see the end where the flesh opens and closes, revealing the massive dark room of death. They are forced by his throat muscles all the way to the end when suddenly they get stuck. Bronan feels them as they are stuck in his throat. They aren't large enough to choke him, but annoying because he wants them to digest and feed his hunger of his belly. "Ugh! Get in my stomach now!" He bellows. The tinies just wait there stuck. Bronan swallows hard agian with a lot of saliva but they still hang on. "Fine! I'll have to try another method..." He says as he lies back and relaxes. "A little bit of lubrication should force you all inside there... Hahaha..." As he lies on his back he puts a hand on his giant dick and begins to stroke it slowly. His eyes roll in pleasure and his cock begins to get harder and longer. It grows massively into the air as the mortals watch in awe of its size. It throbs in his hands as he strokes it harder and harder. He then pulls one hand to his face and spits all of his saliva on his mouth on it and he then continue to stroke his massive, throbbing cock. Now lubricated, the pleasure from his dick begins to send jolts of excitement throughout his body. However this is not enough... "Mmm... You all down there!" Bronan says quickly, "worship my feet!" The tinies do as he says and approach them. They quickly begin to rub and kiss at his manly, muscular feet. Bronan jolts in pleasure as they begin to worship his sexy feet... The feeling of being worshiped and a meal struggling inside him makes his body go wild. Full of lust... His cock is as hard as it could get now. It is shiny and throbbing red... All the feeling sends a sensation throughout his body, and he can feel it. The massive orgasm of a titanic giant is on its way... Bronan groans loudly as his massive cock throbs and he gets faster and faster masterbating... "Ohh... Yeah... Fuck yeah... Mmm... Oh! Oh! Ahh..." He groans as warm creamy cum shoots out quickly from his massive cock high into the air. There is so much, all of the tinies and see it rain down on his massive muscular body. The cum glazes Bronan's massive cock, V-line, and his six-pack. Then without hesitation, Bronan begins to collect all of it, and eat it... The other tinies watch in shock and sexual awe. For some reason watching this massive giant eat his own cum was the sexiest thing they had ever seen. Other than that gigantic dick of course. They want his cum so bad... As Bronan eats his own cum he is still moaning in pleasure from the taste of it. "Mmm... So delicious..." He says as his massive mouth is full of it. It mixes with his saliva and his massive wet tounge is raging from the taste. He then takes one last good taste and swallows all of it. One female tiny that is rubbing his feet instantly cums herself. The cum rushes through Bronan's throat and finally meets the three tinies awaiting his stomach. They can see it coming but don't know what it is until the warm stick subtance hits them and drowns them, forcing them through Bronan's throat and into his massive boiling stomach. The three tinies and all of Bronan's cum slowly begin to digest as Giant Bronan's yummy meal... Bronan rubs his stomach once more. "Now that was tasty... Hahaha" he bellows as he looks at the tinies who are in awe as well. "Now, what shall we do next?" He asks.