- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

finally got around to updating the new chapter, i hope you enjoy!!

It had been a few days since Frankie had been found and things were getting better. In this time Chloe had introduced the tiny girl to the rest of the family. They were mostly accepting except for Sam's reaction.  She seemed to look at Frankie as more of a play toy then a human.

 

It was hard getting used to having a person so small around the house; there had been a few near misses. Like the one time Frankie nearly got crushed to death underneath Tara's shoe while she was rushing to get out the door for work. To this day she still doesn't know how close she came to having a red stain over the bottom of her shoe.  But overall things were going well. Meal times were a challenging time, the family worked out that there wasn't really much point in Frankie having a plate of food to her. At her size she would only be able to eat a few bites, so instead they just took turns in having Frankie on their plate so she could take as much food as she could eat without having to waste any.  It was working well for Frankie even though it was possibly the most dangerous idea her family could come up with, in the 5 days she had been tiny she had been nearly eaten 3 times because Chloe and Tara are not exactly the most observant of people, they didn't want to risk the tiny on Sam’s plate because she'd be inside her stomach already by now left there to digest. 

 

 

We start this chapter of Frankie’s story at 11pm she was stood in the palm of her very horny girlfriend Chloe. They were both used to sex almost every night so having to go without it for a while was a challenge. Chloe brought the time girl up to her face and quietly said “so how are we going to do this? ... There has to be a way to do this, I love you but my body needs satisfying so it's either I find someone to do it for you, or you stop being a pussy and find a way for you to satisfy it".  She looked blankly at the tiny girl in her hand.

Frankie thought for a few seconds and said loudly “well, I guess we could try, how hard could it be?" She laughed nervously. She was still scared of her Giant girlfriend; she had so much power over her. But she trusted Chloe that she wouldn't let anything happen to her "please put me down on your stomach and I will try to get this started". 

 

She was slowly lowered down on to the giantess’s stomach, it was huge. To Frankie it almost looked like a long Toned desert, she could feel every slight movement from the organs working just below the skin.  The stomach was the main one that could be heard as it was at the end of braking down her most recent meal and growling for more food. At her size it was terrifying knowing she could actually be inside that and no one not even Chloe would know she is there.   She turned to start walking down the massive stomach until she was now walking between the small hills of Chloe's hip bones till she reached the cliff edge.

Looking down she could see a massive glistening and throbbing vagina.   She had seen it many times in the past but seeing it this big scared her. It looked like a whole new creature.   She looked back at her girlfriends face, Chloe was laying back with her eyes closed enjoying the feeling of tiny feet walking closer and closer to her pussy also knowing what was going to happen soon. 

Frankie turned back to the pussy and slowly started to climb down, she pushed some of Chloe's massive lips to the side so she could fully get on to Chloe's clit she could already feel the heat radiating and she was already soaked in Chloe's juices making it hard to stay on top of the slightly pulsating clit. 

 

 

Chloe could feel every single thing Frankie was going.  It was almost as if the tiny light steps made it feel so much better on her already sensitive womanhood. But she would soon start needing more. Her vaginal entrance was aching for a pounding. She was starting to breath heavier till it was almost moans and her heartbeat was getting faster. On reflex she started to slowly move a hand down towards her throbbing pussy being careful to not knock Frankie off, she slowly started to slide her long fingers deep inside her vagina and started to curl them hard inside causing her moan really loud and her body tense up and inadvertently bucking her hips slightly.   

 

As Frankie started to rub herself all over the clit and lick it hard trying to get to the most sensitive parts of it to have most effect also nearly slipping off a few times... She was to engrossed in the sounds of her gf moaning and the tastes of her juices and the warmth flooding from the vagina she was pleasing to see a massive hand come over the top of her and massive fingers aimed directly for the entrance and plough in to the hole below her. She only noticed when the hips bucked and Frankie had to grip on for dear life to be able to stay on without being flung off she was scared.  

 

 

Chloe was having the best time ever, her body felt amazing she had almost fully forgotten about the tiny girl on her clit, her body was just running on reflexes as she started to move her fingers in and out of her faster and faster in and out of the tightening entrance, her body was starting to tense up hard as she started to go in to orgasm. She could feel the pre-cum building up around her fingers and she started to slam her palm in to the clit really hard. Her body getting more and tenser moaning so loud till her whole body tensed up and bucked soaking her fingers in cum and juices feeling her pussy walls so tight around her fingers.  She moved her fingers around inside to get as much cum out as she possible could and slowly slid them out. Once they were out she slowly brought them up to her face seeing that there was a very thick layer of cum all over them, so much that she didn't notice the small object completely sealed in cum... . After examining her work she slowly brought them down to her mouth parting her lips slightly just enough for her to get her fingers through sucking them in to her mouth.    She moved her tongue all over the cum soaked fingers to get every last bit off till they were clean and pulled them out of her mouth.   Her tongue moved the cum all around her mouth so she could fully taste it then moved it in to the center of her tongue including a ton of saliva and tilted her head back gulping it all down, she felt the cum slide down her neck and disappear behind her Chest and just lay there breathing heavily to het let body relax. Not even thinking to check on the tiny girl that was no longer on her pussy...  

 

What she didn't realize was Frankie had fallen off a while ago and landed on the fingers just as she was pulling them out so as they ploughed back in they dragged the tiny girl in with them pushing Frankie deep inside Chloe's pussy. So when Chloe came Frankie was fully drenched in thick gloopy cum and ended up stuck to Chloe's fingers.   Currently Frankie was deep down in Chloe's massive hungry stomach joining what seemed like gallons of cum and saliva.

 

Chloe was almost fully calming down now 10 minutes later keeping her eyes shut with her hand gently rubbing her stomach knowing what her body must be doing to the cum right now. For Frankie it was a whole different story, she was being churned by the massive stomach all she could smell was vomit and the faint remains of Chloe's last meal. She could feel her whole body tingling, she was already starting to be digested....    

 

Chapter End Notes:

Was she going to be saved? Probably... Since I don't want to end this story that soon :3 haha. Comment and tell me what you think or make requests or even tell me how to improve it is all very appriciated.

p.s i know its a shorter chapter but had a lot going on recently :)