- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Finally got around to updating this, I'm sorry it wasnt updated sooner but life got in the way. Hope you enjoy!

It had been about 10 mins since Chloe unknowingly swallowed her girlfriend with her cum; she was still lying on the bed.  Her body had fully relaxed back to its normal state.  It still hadn’t crossed her mind to check on Frankie.   After a little while her toned belly had started growling quietly, not because it was digesting but because she was getting hungry.  Granted there was “food” In there already but it wasn't enough for it to start digestion, but soon that would all change.

 

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Frankie’s POV)

She had been inside the massive, pitch black, hot furnace of a stomach for what seemed like hours. She was scared and struggling to breath, air was stale and burned her lungs and all she could smell was stomach acid and the very faint smell of what Chloe had eaten a fre hours before her.  It was pretty empty apart from a very thick goop covering the walls of the stomach and very little movement. Frankie was trying to feel her way around to try and find the edge so she could hammer on the walls to get Chloe's attention.  She was scared that she would be left in there to pass through her girl friends body or worse, digested.  It was clear what the most likely option was but Frankie was forcing herself not to believe it.

 

After a little of crawling and feeling around the stomach walls she managed to reach the side. What she didn't realise is this was waking up Chloe's hungry stomach.  That's when the loud growls started and the stomach churned slightly. It was trying to proses what Chloe had eaten, but luckily (if you can call it luck) because of Frankie’s size the stomach didn't start digestion, there was no point using up energy to digest something that would be less than a calorie to Chloe’s body. 

 

That's when the defining growls started; it was trying to get Chloe's attention to add more food in to the mix so the stomach could start the digestive process.  The growls sounded more like an evil beast then a stomach. Frankie had to hold her ears because they were so loud. She could feel the growls pass vibrate right through her body. When she eventually found the walls of the stomach started franticly hammering on them, but what she didn't know is it was too late... Chloe had already started eating. There was a weird noise coming from above then a splat not far away from Frankie. It smelt strongly of pizza, her heart sank knowing there was now no way out.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

(Back to Chloe)

 

After a little while her belly wouldn't stop growling and she started to rub it gently to try and calm it down “I think we'd better get some food in you, I think we have some left over pizza from a few nights ago” she said to herself.  So she slid herself out of bed pulling on some shorts and a shirt and headed down stairs, when she got to the kitchen she quickly walked over to the fridge and found half a pizza from the night before.  She quickly put it in to the microwave to heat up and sat down at the table holding her stomach the whole time to keep it quiet.

 

Her stomach was now going mad growling and gurgling so much that she could feel it slightly through her shirt, still fully unaware that her loving girl friend was about to feel the full force of what she was about to do. Chloe also had a really slow metabolism so it took her longer to digest foods which for her girl friend was a really good thing, but she was good at eating way too much. It always amazed Frankie how much food she could get in to such a small stomach.

 

 Chloe quickly started chomping down on slice after slice, she never chewed her food that well so she was swallowing parts of the topping almost whole.  her stomach was quickly filling up and she could feel her stomach start to calm down by the second, Apart from the slight  gurgle as it geared up to digest her meal, well that and the almost unnoticeable hammering of a girl that was soon to be just another meal .   She had quickly finished off the left over pizza and her stomach was stuffed full of chewed up pizza. 

 

She slouched back in to the chair rubbing her slightly distended belly, her stomach had gone in to full digestion mode and was violently churning the mush. After about five mins Chloe walked back up stairs and went to lay down on the bed her belly full and working on its large meal that unknowingly contained her lover.  She got herself comfy also putting a movie on the TV, grabbed a pack of MnMs that she hid in her bed side cabinet and proceeded to slowly eat them fully engrossed in her 2 hour long movie.

 

After an hour or so her stomach was working hard on her meal and still tired from her earlier activity’s she started to drift off to sleep.

 

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Frankie was exhausted, her skin was stinging, she was getting lightheaded and she had given up hope of being saved she was sure that she would just end up as a small bit of protein for her girlfriends massive body. So many things were running through her head like whether she had been eaten deliberately. Or whether Chloe knew she was in there but didn't want to save her. She was trying  to stay focused on the trust she had for Chloe that she wouldn't deliberately hurt her. It had been about an hour inside the gurgling stomach her skin was reddened and burning, she knew she didn't have long left.    

 

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Just as Chloe was drifting off to sleep she remembered about Frankie that was meant to be still inside her pussy. So she quickly sat up in bed and put her hand down her shorts and fingers in to her pussy to retrieve the girl.   She quickly realised Frankie wasn't there, Chloe quickly got out of bed and retraced her steps around the house in case Frankie had fallen out of her while she was walking.  But she was nowhere to be seen.    She slowly walked back to her bed room making sure she wouldn’t accidently step on anything and remembered back to when she had orgasmed, remembering that she swallowed her cum. 

 

Her skin went white and a strong feeling of dread came over her. Looking down at her stomach she was now getting really strong images of the whole event in her mind. “I couldn't have eaten her, I would have known about it.. Right?”   Chloe prodded her belly a few times remembering as she ate she had the weird feeling inside her stomach like someone was hammering on its inner walls. “Fuck”.  She ran as fast as she could to the bathroom and pushed her fingers down her throat to force herself to throw up, it took a few attempts but after a while her stomach clenched painfully and forced all her stomachs contains out in to the toilet.  Her eyes were watering and her stomach hurt and her throat was sore from her stomachs acids, but as she looked down in to the half-digested pizza, chocolate, soaked in acid, there was a small outline of her very still girl friend. 

She reached in carefully to fish Frankie out of the mess trying hard not to touch it. As soon as she got Frankie out she ran over to the water tap and gently washed everything off of her. She was sad when she saw Frankie’s very reddened body.

 

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Frankie had passed out long ago due to the lack of oxygen and the amount of pain attacking her body.   But she was shocked back in to existence as soon as the cold water hit her face. When her eyes had refocused she smiled when she saw the massive face of her girlfriend looking down at her. “w.. why did you eat me?” her eyes were struggling to focus in the bright light.      Chloe looked saddened at her question and was almost in tears of what she almost did to her tiny lover “ I'm sorry I didn't know you were in there, If I knew I wouldn't have swallowed”.  Chloe gently put her finger over Frankie and she latched on hugging it as tight as she could.

“I'm really sorry Frankie” 

 

Chapter End Notes:

I'll hopefully have the next chapter up soon. But i cant promise :)