- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Managed to get this out a bit faster this time :) I hope you all enjoy!!! 

The night had past pretty fast for Frankie. She had been lying on top of her girl friends stomach for hours now staring up at the white scaling above. Trying to calm down and snuggle down in to the warmth of chloe’s body. Her mind was still racing about what had nearly happened to her. “I nearly died a few hours ago” she thought to herself. “I nearly died and no one would have known. Is this what my life is going to be now? Fearing for my life every single day? Fearing the people I love?”  She felt a tear slowly roll down her cheek.

 

As if on cue, Chloe’s powerful stomach growled loudly below her. Frankie jumped up but quickly relaxed when she knew what it was. “Ugh I need to calm down. Being so jumpy isn't going to help anything” she said quietly.   She lay back down and curled up on the massive belly of her girlfriend and forced her eyes closed. As Frankie relaxed she tried to home in on the sound of Chloe’s heartbeat. that always used to relax her at full size so no reason why it shouldn't now.  Frankie quickly dosed off in to a deep sleep.

 

 

The sun shon through the small gap in the curtains and Frankie had started to wake up. But something had changed; she could no longer feel the warm embrace of her lover. She sat up realising she had the whole massive expanse of bed to herself. Well if you can call it a bed, to Frankie it was more like an Alien landscape of soft warm mountains.   “She must have woken up with out me...What a bi” before she could finish her sentence Chloe walked in and she quickly shit her mouth hoping her insult didn't get heard. “Hey there sleepy head” Chloe said “glad to see you awake, I was worried about you after last night”.   “Yeah, about last night… I'd rather you not tell the others about what happened. I don't want them getting ideas” Frankie said with a fake laugh.    Chloe smiled “you have a deal little one, come on we better get you some breakfast” Chloe gently laid her hand down on the bed and Frankie climbed on and sat down. Gripping on to her hand slightly to make sure she doesn't fall off. 

 

 

Chloe was still getting used to carrying the tiny girl around, but she was getting good at it. They both finally made it down stairs and saw that the rest of the family were already cooking food of full English breakfast consisting of beacon, sausages, hash browns, baked beans, mushrooms, tomatoes and a side of heavily buttered toast. “Morning all” Chloe said loudly.  “You both are just in time, I was about to serve up” Tara said with a massive smile “are you gonna be having some Frankie? If you want you can share with me”. Frankie smiled back at her sister “I’d like that thanks”.

 

Frankie and her Tara always had a pretty good relationship they were always at each other sides and looking after each other. Chloe gently picked up Frankie off of her hand and placed her on to the table next to Tara's place on the table and sat down on the other side.  Tara came over with 3 massive plates of food for Sam, Herself and Chloe.  Tara looked down at her tiny sister “so how do you wanna do this? You just want to climb on to my plate and take what you can reach or do you want me to get you a smaller plate and scoop bits off?”  “just put me on your plate, no point in giving you extra washing up” Frankie smiled as Tara's massive fingers came down to her quickly picking her up and dumping her on the humongous plate of food. “Just make sure you stay where I can see you” Frankie wasn't even listening to Tara’s words her hunger was to strong to care. She quickly ran up to a slice of bacon after weaving through the massive amounts of food around her.  She was to busy eating food to even notice Tara had also started forking up and eating the food around her.

 

Tara watched as her younger sister attacked her bacon and laughed a bit. But she didn't want her food to go cold so she quickly started eating her meal. After a little time just under half the plate had gone in to her stomach, she started to not even looking at her plate much anymore, the conversations going on around her were distracting her. I mean who could blame her who really watches there plate through out there entire meal?  

 

Frankie was now working her way slowly through the mass of food. She was currently climbing over and under the mushrooms because she didn't want to have to climb through the beans. She was to busy climbing to even notice the massive fork rip through some of the mushrooms she had just that second climbed over and disappear upwards in to the hungry maw of her sister.   She was getting pretty tired, she wasn't used to doing this much exercise but then she found exactly what she was looking for.  Frankie had found the massive sausages but sadly they were heavily coated in thick tomato sauce. “Skew it” she through to herself “I’m soaked in grease and shit anyway tomato sauce isn't gonna make much difference”. She quickly waded through the sauce till she reached the sausage.  

 

She had quickly made quite a large hole in to the meat, almost to the point she was able to crawl inside it.  Stupidly that's exactly what she ended up doing.  In 5 mins she had already made it deep in to quite large tunnel of meat she had made, not even crossing her mind that Tara might not be able to see her anymore. But soon she would learn the the very hard way.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

The family had continued eating there meals, Chloe was just about to ask how Frankie was getting on when she saw the little girl climbing in to a sausage. Chloe quickly got Tara's attention; she looked down at the sausages just seeing two small legs disappearing inside them. They both laughed and Tara whispered to Chloe “how about I teach her a lesson?” “Well if she's being that stupid it seems pretty deserved”.    Tara quickly aimed her fork at the middle of the sausage and stabbed it through, not realising how deep Frankie really was. The fork had come through millimetres away from Frankie’s face.   It was quickly brought up to Tara’s eye level and she looked in to the tiny hole, checking that the  tiny girl  wasn't that deep so it would be safe to take a massive bite with out accidentally crushing her between her teeth, not that she really checked that hard.     

 

She moved it back down to her mouth almost brushing it against her lips  and nodded at Chloe to make sure she was still ok with what was about to happen.  Chloe quickly nodded back, Tara slowly started to open her massive saliva soaked mouth bearing her massive white teeth. Slowly the sausage was moved a long way in to her mouth and she bit down hard.  Chloe watched as Tara's strong teeth ripped through the meat like it was nothing. Knowing her tiny girl friend was in that bite worried her, but it also exited her. Tara proceeded to rip the rest of the sausage away and placed it back on to the plate and closed her mouth. She quickly opened her jaws apart and moved the sausage meat under them and started to chew. Tara made sure not to chew hard as she didn't want to accidentally crunch her sister between her powerful teeth.  The meat had quickly turned to a thick pulp and her Carnal instincts were telling her to swallow. Tara was trying so hard to fight that urge as the meat mixed with more and more of her saliva; she didn't want to swallow Frankie, it was only meant to tease her for climbing in to her food. But her body was automatically preparing the mix of meat and tiny girl to go down.  She carried on chewing it to get rid of the few final lump of meat, Tara never felt Frankie once. The bite was too big and there was too much saliva for her to ever feel her.  But just as Tara was about to stop and spit the food back out, her tongue, throat and other muscles all teamed up to force an automatic reaction. There was nothing Tara could have done to stop it. She had swallowed. Hard every single morsel inside her mouth had gone. There was not a scrap of meat left anywhere her mouth was completely clean. She didn't even feel it go down.  Chloe watched on as she saw a lump appear in Tara's throat and disappear downwards with a faint gulp sound.  It took a few seconds for both the girls to fully realise what had just happened, they both just looked at each other blankly.

 

 

“Please tell me you didn't just eat Frankie…” Said Chloe with a concerned tone “No...” Tara frantically moved her large tongue around her mouth a bit in the hope Frankie had managed to grip on somewhere “maybe… I don't feel her so I guess she went down with the rest of it” Tara instinctively rubbed her stomach knowing it was already working hard on her breakfast. “Well? What are you waiting for go get her out?!” Shouted Chloe. Tara quickly ran over to the sink and shoved her fingers down her throat, there was no reaction. She tried again and again but nothing. She had little or no gag reflex. I mean great for her boyfriends but for Frankie? Probably not as good.

 

Tara looked over to Chloe with a worried expression “I can't make myself throw up… Do you have any ipecac or string or something I can swallow?”  Chloe ran off to see if she could find anything to save Frankie, there was nothing, although she did find some really strong and old alcohol that would make anyone throw up if they drank enough of it.  She ran back to Tara and handed her the drink.   “I'm not drinking that! It will probably poison me!” Tara complained. “Well I'll be doing a lot worse to you if you don't get Frankie out of there soon so drink!”      Tara hesitantly lifted the drink to her lips with a grossed out expression on her face and started to chug the alcohol till the bottle was empty. She felt her stomach churning violently for a few seconds, then it eventually clenched up hard forcing Tara to violently throw up in to the sink. As soon as it had stopped coming out she dropped to the floor leaning against the cupboards.

 

Chloe ran over to the sink, she gagged at the site of it. But she managed to hold it down to look for Frankie.  After a few seconds she saw some movement in the mess of half digested food, it was Frankie.  She quickly grabbed her and dropped Frankie on to the counter also grabbing some paper towels to wash the diminutive human clean.  

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

For Frankie the past few hours had been the second scariest experience she had ever had. She had been early stabbed by a fork, nearly chewed and swallowed in to an already digesting stomach.

 Frankie slowly slid down the insides of Tara's body passing her through and around all of her sisters beating organs till she reached the stomach. She free fell for less than a second and landed in a thick soup of what used to be breakfast. She was scared, hot and struggling to breathe the stale air. Plus since the stomach was already digesting a meal the acids were at there strongest. They had already started eating away at her skin.  She screamed when she felt a cold liquid start to poor in because she couldn't swim, Frankie was now fighting another problem, trying not to drown.   But thankfully it didn't last long as she was forcefully pushed back up the tube and out of Tara's mouth landing hard on the cold steel of the sink. Her body ached but Frankie still wanted to get out of this mess, she frantically crawled around trying to get her bearings before her vision went black. She could feel the skin and the warmed so assumed she was in someone's hand.  The massive hand placed her inside some soft paper towels and cleaned her all over.  After a few seconds her eyes managed to focus on the face above her.  To Frankie’s happiness it was Chloe. 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Chloe kept looking down at the tiny human on the towels “are you okay? I'm so sorry I didn't think it would go this far”.   Frankie looked up in to Chloe's eyes “you made this happen? Why the fuck would you do that?” Frankie shouted.     “I’m sorry I didn't think Tara would actually swallow you.  It was all an accident I promise, it was only meant to teach you a bit of a lesion to be safer”.      “Well In two days if been eaten twice, maybe you should think about it harder next time!”      Tara eventually managed to stand back up and looked down at the girl and at the mess she had made “wow. Pretty amazing what my stomach managed to do to all that I'm such a short Time” Tara laughed.     “Yeah, sucks that it nearly did the same to me to!”  Frankie shouted.    “Not my fault, I didn't have any control over that”.  It worried Frankie how unbothered Tara seemed about what happened “Well you put me in side your mouth and started eating so that makes it your fault… Anyway Chloe take me to the bed room I need to lay down”.     

 

Chloe just nodded placing her hand down next to her girlfriend, as soon as she had climbed on they both went off up stairs leaving Tara and Sam to clear up the mess. 

Chapter End Notes:

Managed to get this out a bit faster this time :) I hope you all enjoy!!!

P.S feel free to send me idears or corrections iv missed in the comments. any good ones i will be working in to the story at some point :)