- Text Size +

After crawling for what felt like ages Frankie heard loud voices realising it must be the tv, after a few seconds a violent shift in gravity as Chloe dropped the plate down on her lap to eat.  She was getting really scared not knowing how far she had moved or where she was, after a few seconds the bread got pressed down around her as Chloe  flattened her hand on top of the sandwich and pressed down on top of it to seal in the filling to make it easyer for her to eat.

When the pressure finally released a little, Frankie felt like she was being lifted upwards. She started feeling a huge sence of dread knowing what was about to come.  Not wanting to think about what might happen Frankie forced herself to start crawling through the sandwich filling to try and find the crust going around the edge so she could climb out to safty.   She could start to feel the bread and filling getting a little warmer against her skin,she thought it was just her own body heat warming the filling. When In reality it was the hot breath of Chloe heating up the bread as it was being held in front of her closed lips.

 

A few seconds later all hell started to break lose. Chloe opened her mouth wide to accept the sandwich, saliva stands breaking apart as her mouth automatically  prepared for her meal.  Frankie felt a slight jerk as the sandwich was brought forward in to Chloe's mouth and shortly after a hard wall of white came down in millimeters In front of Frankie, the teeth brushed against one of her arms with a defending ripping sound as Chloe's teeth tore through the food.  As the bread was pulled away Frankie could finally see out of the sandwich, but now she was wishing she couldn't.   All she got was a close up of Chloe's mouth just starting to chew the large bite of food Frankie, since chloe chewed with her mouth open she could see everything, she was just staring in shock watching the sandiwch she was crawling through less than 30 seconds ago be decimated under the powerfull jaws. Then her face moved away and the sandwich was placed back on to the plate.  Frankie frantically started to try to get out of Chloe's meal but where Chloe's teeth had mushed the bread down it has made it very tight and sticky against Frankie's body.  Seconds later the sandwich was picked up again and Frankie hadn't manged to move ,  it was brought up to Chloe's mouth and all Frankie could see was Chloe's mouth start to open with her moving towards it and it suddely going dark as she was passed under Chloe's powerfull saliva soaked teeth.

 

Frankie started shouting and screaming as loud as she could, but the TV was drowning out her cries for help, not that she could be heard anyway at her size, not while in a mouth anyway.  She could feel the overwhelming heat coming from Chloe's mouth and all she could see was a black cavern dripping with salivawith a few crumbs remaining from her last bite all over the cave. Frankie also saw Chloe's leviathan of a tongue move underneath the sandwich and dragged the bite further I'm to her mouth, Frankie was now fully inside the pitched black cavern and Chloe bit down on the sandwich. The rest kind of happened in slow motion For Frankie.  Chloe's tongue picked up the whole bite and dumped it on to her molars.  Her tongue had woken up and started to dump the bite on to her molars and started to violently chew the bite in to a thick pulp mixed with a ton of saliva.

 

Frankie was being mashed in to the pile of chewed food but she was managing to avoid the crushing teeth. After a few more dangerous chews Chloe started to prepare to swallow the pile of food and send it down to her very hungry stomach by slowly bringing it to the back of her open throat. Chloe had already started to lift the final bite of the sandwich to her mouth as she was swallowing.    Frankie knew if she didn't get out now she would never ever see the light of day again and no one would ever know what happened to her, she would end up digested alive by her girl freind and become a part of her much more powerful body.  she had a sudden boost of adrenalin and managed to push herself out of the soggy pile of food and grip on to one of Chloe's back teeth for dear life as the bite fell down the back of her throat and a defending gulp could be heard nearly sucking Frankie over the back of the tounge. 

 

But she managed to hold herself on the tooth, just as she started to pull herself up she was blinded by light as Chloe was about to take another bite. So with some quick thinking she managed to pull her over Chloe's teeth and push herself down in to her cheek and pinned herself there so she couldn't get broken free.

Chloe took the final bite of sandwich and swallowed it back, Thankfully Frankie managed to keep herself safe, well safe enough.

 

Now the next challenge for Frankie was how to get out of Chloe's mouth and get her attention so she could be saved from this nightmare. she was granted a reprieve, the still slightly sleepy Chloe did a massive long yawn and without thinking Frankie frantically climbed out over the teeth and crawled as fast as she could up the large tongue.  She managed to get to get to the massive front teeth and as she was climbing over them Chloe's mouth starred to close fast, she started screaming as the sharp teeth threatened to slice her in half she threw herself forward and landed face first on Chloe's massive bottom lip moving her legs out of the way of the teeth just in time.  She started to slam her fists hard against Chloe's lips to try and get her attention.

 

Chloe had fully closed her mouth and she had a weird feeling on her lip and felt something solid stuck between them, she was planning to just lick the UFO off her lips and swallow it down without care in to her stomach like the rest of her meal, but just as she was about to put her tounge in to action she felt movement.   Realizing it might be a bug or somthing she lifted her hand up to her lips and gently gripped the bug between her fingers and removed it.  She brought it up close to her face to give it a closer look and said in a quiet tone "what are you doing in my mouth little guy?" , her facial expression turned in to a confused look because it didn't look like any normal bug. Giving it a closer look her mouth dropped in to shock realizing it was a little person "what the hell"...."Frankie?... Is, is that you?" She stuttered. Frankie just nodded knowing that there was no way Chloe could hear her at her size; well that's what she told herself. In reality she was too terrified to say anything to the giantess that was completely In control of her right now.    she was just glad Chloe had finally seen her.

 

Chloe was in shock, she hadn't said anything for about 5 mins, In this time she had put Frankie in to her flattened Palm she was just watching her tiny girlfriend sat in her hand. Considering she was used to Frankie towering over her at 6 foot 7 and now she was now around an inch at full hight.  For frankie it was even more daunting, the hand she was stood in looked almost like she was on a different planet , being able to see every dip and crease that she hardly even noticed before. She was scared at how much power her already dominant girlfriend had over her.    After a while Chloe managed to stutter out in quite tone "s.. So what.. I mean how did you get inside my mouth? I mean.. I nearly ate you." Frankie still stayed quiet not knowing what to say "don't be scared I won't hurt you.... Well not deliberately" Chloe kind of laughed out. In the end Frankie managed to string some words together "well.. When I shrank I landed in your sandwich and well... i ended up in your mouth" her eyes started watering and she dropped to her knees as it sank in even more "I could be in your stomach right now, and you wouldn't of even known" Frankie chocked out " I don't know how this happened, I feel like this is a dream but.. It seems too real to be a dream".     Chloe gave her a kind of worried look “i... I hate to tell you this but this isn't a dream, it's entirely real".     Frankie just looked down at the floor, well skin and sighed.

 

It was now fully hitting her that this would be her new life now. She would now be 100% reliant on the people around her. The life she had was now over. She looked up at her massive girlfriend, Chloe was now in control of her life and Frankie didn’t have a choice. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed this chapter :) i'm willing to take requests on where you would like to see this story go. im leaving it as open as i can so i can work as many idears in to it as i can come up with so any new idears would be appricated!!!    i will try to start writing the next chapter soon (not exactly sure when it will be published but ill try not to take to long!)  thanks again!