- Text Size +

Somehow, despite being in an odd position, I fell asleep. When I awoke, I was laying in Laura's living room, no longer in my smaller size. I had returned to my 5'5" height. I stood up, looking around for someone, but it was vacant. I made my way to the door, when a familiar figure walked out into the hall. It was Laura.

"I see your awake again. You passed out last night here. You feeling okay now?"

I nodded, a bit confused. Did I dream up everything about the games.

An evil grin crept across her face.

"Did you have some nightmares or something," she asked, while flexing her foot in my direction.

"No, I think I must have been dreaming," winking at her.

Her grin disappeared. She wasn't sure how to respond. Maybe she was expecting me to fear her, but this response surely didn't confirm that. She seemed to stare through me as she gathered a new response in her head. She finally decided to walk towards me, and then around to the back side of me. Her hands fell onto my shoulders as if to massage them. She then bent over near my ear.

"There's probably not a lot that scares you, huh?" 

Her attempt to intimidate me wasn't working. I stepped away, cracking opening the front door, and then turning around to her. 

"See you around Laura." 

As I began to pull the door towards me, her hand slapped the door back shut.

"I didn't say you could leave."

She grabbed the neck of my shirt, yanking me up. She was relentless. 

"Do you not remember your place from last night," she said, dropping me onto my back. "If not, I can remind you."

She then picked up her large socked foot and set it down on my face. Her arch pressing down onto me. I struggled to breathe through the thick wool material and began to squirm. Watching with content, she grinned as my two hands attempted to push her foot off. She pressed down harder ensuring that I couldn't succeed. Her wish was about to come true. I was starting to fear her; she seemed to disregard the fact that I couldn't breathe. As I became somewhat worrisome, she finally lifted her foot off of my mouth and nose for a moment, allowing me to breathe. 

"Remember yet," she asked me as she peeled her sock off. 

I rebelliously shook my head in disagreement, wanting not to give in. I could see the anger flare up in her eyes as her satisfaction turned to contempt. She let her foot hovering over me for a moment.

"Last chance," she said, looking for a change in heart.

I remained motionless, with my only focus to catch my breath knowing all to well what was coming for me. After waiting several seconds for me to soak in the enormity of her foot (which at this point I had become accustomed to with Wendy and Amy), she began to lower it.

Her sole was red and looked a little moist. Those wool socks must have kept her feet extremely warm, and maybe even overly so. As it approached, I could feel the heat emanating from her foot, mixed with a slight aroma of sweat. Sure enough, the top part of her sole pressed down on the lower half of my face covering my mouth and chin. Her heel rested on my stomach, and her toes spread across my nose and cheeks.

"You just look so precious you "fearless" man. Good thing this a dream for you."

Her first two toes then redirected themselves over my nose and settled down with the end of my nose at the base of her toe crevice. Her toes stretched past my eyes. She smiled and then slowly began to squeeze. My nose breathed in the heavy scent of her foot before finally being forced closed. Again I tried to push her foot away from me, but my efforts were met with no mercy.

She used her other foot to trap my arm at my side. The sole covered almost the entirety of my arm, so there was absolutely no way to move it. I used my other hand to try a create a space between my mouth and her foot. She deviously let it seem like I succeeded before pressing back down with more force, leaving my hand sandwiched between her sole and my mouth. 

Her toes continued their torture. Periodically squeezing my only airway shut. I was scared of how long this was going to last, when their was a fortunate knock at the door. 

"Hey mom, it's Amy, is Dave still here?"

Laura's eyes widened. She quickly pressed down even more onto my face to prevent me from making any noise.

"Yeah, let me go get him! One sec."

She looked back at me, gave my nose one last squeeze, and gestured to me with a finger over her mouth to imply I need to keep quite about this. She removed her foot and picked me up, and we walked together to the door. Laura opened it to see Amy's face fill with complete joy.

"Dave!!!!"

Chapter End Notes:

Hopefully I'll update soon.