- Text Size +

I was quickly embraced in Amy's arms as she bent over to hug me. Knowing I could finally leave this woman's house was all that I wanted for the time being. We waved goodbye to Laura and proceeded to walk to our cars. Unfortunately we were in separate cars due to the circumstances of this meeting, which was almost more like an initiation rather than meeting her mother. 

Before sitting in our vehicles, Amy invited me over to her place again for the day. I had work the next day so I was going to take advantage of the free time I had now to spend with her. We then parted ways and headed to her house. After about 30 minutes we finally made it back. We walked in together and sat on the couch.

"So, what do you want to do today? I only in town for one more day before I have to drive back for work."

"I'm not sure. Whatever you want to do, I am fine with."

"I always like to do yoga to start off my days. Well not always, but usually. Would you like to try it with me."

"Sure," I replied.

"Alrighty, we'll just try some basic yoga positions and then maybe try some fun ones. Ok now just follow my lead. Sit across from me and do what I do." 

She extended her legs, and then leaned forward, stretching her legs. I found a place facing her and extended mine until our feet met in the middle. What a difference. Her feet towered over mine, and the width made mine appear even smaller. The area of the bottom of her foot was probably about 3 or 4 of my feet combined. My toes ticked the bottom of her arch. She giggled, most likely unable to see any part of my foot, and only had the sensation of our soles touching.

She leaned forward reaching her fingers over the tops of her toes. Going a step further, she decided to show off her flexibility and pushed all the way forward until the tips of her fingers settled over my toes.

"Gotcha," she said pinching some of my toes. 

I laughed and leaned forward myself to grab onto her hands. I grabbed onto several over her fingers and we just held that pose for a second.

"Ok, I can't resist, time for a fun one!"

I was surprised to see her scoot her butt even closer to me, but then understood why as I saw her feet move in my direction. She continued to hold my hands from the prior stretch while pushing her feet into my torso.

"Airplane!"

She quickly lift her feet into the air with her legs as straight as possible. My body was launched into the air as she did her best to balance me on top of her feet. It must not have been that difficult considering the combined width of her feet was a little wider than the width of my body. She cackled as she began sort of bouncing me up and down.

My body shook up and down, each time colliding back into her sole. She then attempted to balance me on only one, but it was obviously much more difficult. I could feel my body sway and her toes trying to guide the distribution of my weight. Her toes were long enough to sort of curl around my shoulders. She became a little cocky and decided to release my hands. 

Almost immediately my body slid of the side of her foot and I fell towards her body. My head landed under her breasts followed by the rest of my body. Her soft skin was comforting. She was still laughing at the whole incident, but eventually looked down at me with a smile. I slowly kissed her skin. Her hands soon grasped me and brought me towards her face. 

We kissed intimately. Her tongue again dominating the joining of our two mouths. Her soft lips moved their way down my body until making it to their final destination. She sucked gracefully while moving her tongue around my balls and evening cupping them occasionally. It felt amazing. I began to rock my hips, and she kindly accepted it. My member was as hard as could be, but before I could finish she pulled me out. 

"Sorry Dave, that'll just be the teaser for now." She said as she carefully pulled my pants back up. "I need to go get my nails done soon. My appointment is actually in like 30 minutes. I think you met Jen, right. Yeah, she does them for me at her nail salon. Did you want to come?"

"Sure, I don't have much to do today anyways."

She got ready and we left for the salon.