- Text Size +

After a short drive, we arrived at the salon. It was a smaller nail salon, but unsurprisingly it contained high ceilings. When we walked through the entrance, I spotted Jen at her desk tucked in the corner to the right. She waived us over, and so both Amy and I complied. 

"Hey Jen, how have you been?" Amy asked.

"Pretty well. The nail salon has been super busy recently so that's good. You here to get your nails done?"

"Yup. I'll take the special sister treatment please!"

"Alrighty." Jen then looked at me, her feet propped up on the desk. "We've met before right? You're ...Dave. Remember our secret handshake," she joked, wiggling her toes and foot. 

I reached over to play along, and quickly slipped my fingers between her toes. They were incredibly soft. She must lotion them very often, because she had baby skin so to speak. I gripped my fingers onto her feet and began a shaking motion, The top of her sole filled my palm, and she responded delightfully to the playful gesture.

"I guess you do remember the day we met." She squeezed her toes, trapping my fingers there, and then swiftly let go. 

"Alright then Amy, let's get your nails done. I'm gonna have your "boyfriend" help me. You're have no choice Dave. Get over here." 

Amy went and sat down in one of the salon chairs. It appeared to be custom made, made perfect for her large physique. Meanwhile Jen went to the back to go get some things to do her nails. I sat there in front of Amy, or more specifically, on a stool in front of the foot bath and stand. Her eyes darted back and forth between her feet and me, and then softly said," I can't wait to feel your little hands on my feel again. They're majestic." Her voice transitioned to a whisper and she slowly claimed, "They want you."

She laughed while leaning her soles up and spreading her toes and wiggling them at me. I could feel my libido rising. She slowly put her feet down as Jen emerged from the back, materials in hand. 

"Okay I'm back, now lets get this done so we can move on with our days."

She set down the materials between us. We each sat down on a stool in front of Amy. Even at 6'6", Jen was still dwarfed by Amy's size, and it was even more daunting for me. We scooted closer, and then Jen motioned me to grab her foot. I grabbed one while Jen grabbed the other. From the outside, it must look as though Amy had two slaves worshipping their goddess before her feet. Although Jen would never consent to that. I looked to Jen for direction, and she handed me some soap-like bar, except it crumbled easily. Jen demonstrated what to do. 

"Okay you're going to take a little bit of this stuff, it's called a grain solution, and then you're going to get it slightly damp or wet and rub it on her feet. Grab more as you need need and just massage it into her foot. This helps to make her soles softer, and hopefully, smell better." She giggled as she looked to Amy to see if she heard.

"Very funny Jen."

After getting on idea of what I was supposed to do, I set Amy's foot on the stand. I grabbed some of the grainy soap, and splashed some water on it to dampen it. The crumbled pieces became more cohesive. I then slathered what I had into her upper sole and began to gently massage the beauty product into her skin. I rubbed all along the sole, using both hands to do so, and I occasionally had to grab more soap. After working my way along her upper sole, through her arch, and down to her heel, I decided to come back up to work between her long elegant toes.

I glanced up at Amy whose eyes were closed while she simply enjoyed her free foot massages. I also looked over to see Jen thoroughly rubbing the grainy solution into the foot. Returning my focus, I slid my hand between her last couple toes and then sequentially made it up to the crevice of her big and second toes. I leaned in applying some pressure, when Amy squeezed my hand for a moment. She quickly let go for me to resume my duty.

Once we finished there, Jen took the stuff and headed to the back to return it. Amy looked at me again, now awake. 

"How do they feel?!" She asked as she sandwiched me headed between her soles. My head barely covered the arch of her huge feet, but she took the time to rub them all over my face so I could feel every part of her soles. 

"Soft. Just like she said."

"Good! And how to they smell?"

She back her feet of my face a little so I could see both her soles. Then she lowered then slightly and splayed all of her toes, waiting for me to smell them. I brought my close up near the underside of her third toe and inhaled. 

"It smells like spring."

"Don't just smell that part, make sure neither of you missed a spot."

She wiggled her toes a bit in anticipation of my next course of action. I started near her pinky toe and slowly smelled all parts of her toes, working my way across both feet. 

"No spots were missed!" 

"Good, because I might want to do some things to you later."

"Oh yeah, like what?"

She looked at me as if I should know the answer. "Dominate you."

Jen walked out from the back staring at the products in her hands. 

"Alright I finally found some nail polish." 

She showed me the color. It was a bright neon pink. I liked it. It had some flare to it, and would bring attention to were well attended nails and toes. I jumped back to my workstation as we got ready to do the next part. 

"Okay here's a file, nail clippers, and a tool to cut the cuticles,. I imagine you know what to do with these. Let me know when you're done and I'll hand you some polish."

She handed me the items. I then turned back to Amy's glistening foot and started on her nails. I grabbed each toes, doing as instructed to make each look its best. It took some time, but I finally managed to finish in about 20 minutes. Jen handed me the polish and gave a quick demonstration of how to paint the nail. I closely observed and the mimicked what I saw.

Setting Amy's foot in my lap, or at least a part of her foot, I began my final piece of work. I started with her big toe. Holding it still with one hand, I began to paint the hot pink nail polish onto her nail. I stroked back and forth, being careful to coat it evenly. Eventually I finished and I was proud of my work. Jen gave me a thumbs up, and waived me to continue on. 

After another 15 minutes, we had finally finished. Amy let her toes dry for awhile while me a Jen grabbed some lunch for our hard work. When we came back, Amy was ready, and she thanked Jen and I for our work. 

Jen responded, "Oh no problem, it was a lot easier with your helper here. Thanks Dave. Maybe you should work here." She giggled.

I chucked but shook my head in disapproval.

"Alright, well we're gonna head out, it was good seeing ya sis."

They hugged and then we left.