- Text Size +

The drive home took no more than a few minutes. We pulled into the driveway, and got out her car and headed to the entrance of Amy's home. Amy walked in first, her fresh pedicure exposed by her sandals. She walked in, and stretched, then turned around towards me.

"I am actually very tired and I'm going to take a nap. You are welcome to join me. Otherwise, I will get up in a couple hours. By then, I should regain the energy and stamina I need to reach the full potential of what I promised you earlier."

"Which was...?"

"Me. Dominating you." She walked back to her bed and laid down. 

I was debating whether I should lay down with her or not; my only difficulty with it was that I actually wasn't tired. I gave it some more thought and came up with an idea that had the possibility of being a disaster, but also very interesting. I waited for Amy to fall asleep, and then I snuck into the room carrying some rope with me. 

Her bed was very large, and it had four posts. One at each corner of the bed. These posts connected to the ceiling in a sturdy fashion. I looked at Amy, who was now sprawled across the bed, and made a decision to tie up the easy ones first. Her right wrist and foot were nearest to their destinations so I choose them first. I walked to her arm, first looping and intertwining the rope around her wrist, and then proceeded to tie the loose ends to the post with some reliable knots. I tugged it to make sure it was fine. I then proceeded around the bed, binding each foot and wrist to their designated corner post.

Fortunately for me, Amy was typically a heavy sleeper and for some reason she must have been extra tired considering she wanted to take a nap. However soon I would awake her, and then we'll see who dominates who. I began to ponder on my approach to waking her, and decided to arouse her. Her body was now in a moderately open stance, with her back down and arms and legs spread apart, and I decided to move myself in the direction of her underwear. I approached, but quickly realized there was no underwear, and so I moved to the next phase and made my aggressive approach. 

I pried her legs apart and buried my head into her lady parts. My tongue did the rest as I worked up and down her vagina; massaging her clitoris and then working my way down to the entrance. Amy, abruptly awoke, and even startled by the situation she was in. She look and her arms and legs, tugging and pulling to get free. She then looked to me, understanding that I was the one that tied her up. I stood up.

"Ok I'm gonna do whatever I want to you, and you will just have to accept it. This is my show, not yours. We will see just who exactly gets dominated today. I walked parallel to her body on the body, approaching her face. Slowly I unclothed myself until I stood naked in front of her. I think she knew what was coming, but she seemed like she was going to play along with it despite her angst. 

"Open your mouth."

As she reluctantly did, I immediately shoved my erect member into her mouth. Using her face as a prop, I began to rock my hips back and forth, sliding my penis in and out of her mouth. Her lips felt phenomenal, and I could literally do whatever I wanted to her now. As I continued to stroke, I decided it would be best to slow down the pace before I orgasmed. I removed it from her mouth, and just stared at her. She was smiling. Why? Was she enjoying this? It was shortly after that I saw her left had gotten free of the ropes. Uh oh.

Before I could react, her hand grabbed onto my face, palming it like a basketball. She forcefully pulled my head back down in between her legs. My struggles were pointless with her overwhelming size and strength. She eventually was able to push my face down far enough to pinch my head between her legs. She continued to scissor my head while she untied her other hand.

"Sorry Dave, but I wasn't gonna be that easy. Thanks for trying though. It made things...interesting. Now it is my turn." 

With my head between her legs, she finally freed her other hand. Using the ropes that had once held her, she began to tie my flailing arms together behind my back. I was already at a complete disadvantage, and now I couldn't use my arms. She released her grip over my head. I stood myself up while backing away. I was unsure of what to do. 

She untied her feet, breaking the ropes with ease. She then stood up, and stepped up next to me again. My head tilted back to keep her face in view. 

"What are you looking at? Get back to work." 

Her right hand wrapped around my neck, keeping my head propped up. She then began to lift slightly, bringing my head towards her vagina. My face rubbed into her lips and wetness. She used her other hand to then grab the back of my head. 

"Stick your fucking tongue out."

I did so, fearing the consequences of her current role play. She took advantage of her control over my head and used it to pleasure herself where she pleased. As she moved it up and and down, she pressed my face as far in to her as she could. I almost couldn't breathe and her juices were starting to fill my mouth. I could feel her muscles contracting as I pleasured her. Despite wanting to finish her, I couldn't breathe anymore so I tried to back my head away. I was able to get some air before she pulled my head in again to finish the job.

"Keep going."

I revolted and refused my services by returning my tongue back into my mouth. I wasn't going to be treated like a toy. My refusal wasn't taken well as she quickly put her hands over my shoulders and bent over to my height.

"You better do what I say or you might be sorry. Now let me see that tongue."

She squeezed my cheeks, waiting for me to comply. 

"Alright then. Have it the hard way. I think you've met these two before," she said looking down at her feet. "They wont be so nice this time."

I turned and ran. She tripped me up with her foot causing me to face-plant into the ground. Before I could get up, she grabbed my bound arms and stood me up. She walked me back to the bed where she sat down facing me. She lifted her right leg and rested it with her ankle over her left thigh. The bare sole now facing out to her left. She pulled me closer, her body still an impressive 8 feet tall sitting down, and then grabbed my the back of my head yet again.

"Enjoy the bottom of my foot."

She guided my face into her arch, pressing it into her warm sole. They were so soft from the work Jen and I had done. She held it there for a moment and then moved my face farther up the sole. Her toes sort of curled around my head as she scrunched her toes for a moment. 

"Untie me!"

"Oh no. We're just getting started." 

She finally pressed her toes into my face, slowly increasing the pressure until I was forced onto the ground. 

"Lay on your back here."

I did as told. I laid parallel to the bed while she sat on the side of it. She was perpendicular to me. She then used her dexterous, long toes of her foot to grasp my erect member. She began to stroke it. Slowly moving it up and down my shaft. Her toes were so soft now. I quietly moaned as she pleasured me. 

"Shhhh."

She planted her other foot onto my face blocking my vision, smell, and most of my breathing. She continued to tease me for several minutes until she stopped. She stood up and set a foot to each side of my body. Looking down at me, she said, "I'll release your hands but you must worship me."

I nodded in agreement.

She removed the ropes, and I returned to my spot on the ground. She then hovered a foot over my face as if to soak in the aesthetics of it all. Her sole was darker on the pads of her toes, and along her sole where her foot touch the ground. Her arch and the underside of her long toes held their white skin tone. Her foot smelled like spring still and they looked as soft as they felt. 

She slowly lowered it onto my face, using her sole to point my face to the side. She then placed the side of my face under her soft arch and pressed down. She lifted her off and hovered it over my face again. Her toes began to tilt downward and I knew what to do. I let her toes enter my mouth; her pink and 4th toe were first. I caressed them with my tongue. These last two toes were longer than most women's toes, and they were the smallest ones!

Each toe was allowed into my mouth until finally her big toe came. I did my best to let as much in as possible. Her toe slid its way into the back of my throat. I sucked it, having almost no room to move my tongue. 

I looked up to see her smiling while she pleasured herself. I used my hands to grab her foot and began to massage it while I sucked her toes. 

"Oh yeah, that's it. Work those tiny hands into my sole." She cooed in a state of ecstasy.

She began to rub faster. I could feel her toes begin to tense up as she neared orgasm. She placed her foot on my chest, her toes covering one of my pecs. She must of came as she leaned onto my chest, expelling the air from my lungs, and her toes squeezed my pec while she spasmed.

"That was perfect. Now get dressed slave." She winked.

"But I haven't..."

My sentence was cut off as she planted the ball of her foot right into my mouth. 

"I. Don't. Care."