- Text Size +

The both of us got dressed and I began to think about everything that had just happened. Where did my sweet, loving, innocent Amy go? Yet I was surprised to see how much I enjoyed the dominant side of her. In the middle of thinking this over, Amy popped out and grabbed me around the neck, her long fingers extending behind my ears. She bent over and passionately kissed me. 

"I love you Dave. I hope the role-play didn't scare you. Just trying to have some fun. I mean you did try to tie me up."

She had a point. I replied, "I like the role-play, and you're pretty good at switching from one extreme to the other. I might start calling you two-face."

She laughed, releasing my neck. She started walking to the living room so I followed her to continue the conversation.

"I was supposed to head back to work tomorrow, but I decided to take one more day off with you. I thought we could go to the beach together or something. As for tonight, I hope you don't mind but I invited my sisters over to see them before I leave. I didn't get to see them too much since I spent so much time with you."

"Yeah that sounds fun. You guys just gonna watch a movie or something?" I asked.

"Yeah we'll probably just throw on a movie to watch casually, play some games, have a few drinks and eat some food."

That actually sounded fun I thought to myself. I helped her tidy up the house for her guests. It was going to be interesting to finally have all three sisters together at the same time. I definitely wanted to make the best of it, especially since it would be their last time together. 

So we cleaned and cleaned until finally, the first of the sisters arrived. It was 6 pm, and there was a knock at the door. Amy answered it to find Jen at the door. Something seemed different about her, I noted from afar.

"Oh wow Jen, did you have a growth spurt? It is about time. I thought you were going to stay small forever."

"Yup, I grew a foot today. I'm now 7'6"."

Amy explained to me, "I forgot to tell you, but our family has the weirdest genetics. We are not only tall, but we have these "bursts", so to speak, of height growth. As you can see, Jen had one today." 

I walked up to Jen to greet her. She now stood two feet taller than me. We hugged. My head only came up to her stomach, her breasts resting on my head. Amy took advantage of the moment to make a joke. She stretched her leg out, resting her foot on my head.

"Hey look, now we are as tall as Jen," Amy joked as she wiggled her toes in front of her sisters face.

Jen swatted her foot away.

"Okay let's see the movie. And where's the food? I'm starving."

"Pizza is in the kitchen and the movie is in the DVD player already. Just grab all the food you need while we wait for Wendy. 

Not much later, another knock sounded from the door. This time I answered, seeing my boss from work standing in front of me.

"Oh hey Dave, I didn't know you would be joining us today. Good to see you."

"Hey Wendy," I said, "Good to see you as well. They just started eating in the kitchen. Go grab some food for yourself while it's still there."

She walked by me and into the kitchen. The sisters exchanged hellos and started chatting about there day and lives while they ate. I grabbed some food while I could and headed to the living room. I was going to let them spend as much time as possible. I definitely don't want to interfere with family. 

Soon they all made there way out and onto the couch. I made myself comfy on a beanbag that was as the floor in front of the couch, while the sisters made them selves comfy on the couch. We were all settled in and about to watch the movie when Jen made a weird observation. 

"You know I was thinking about it, and I believe all three of us can cover Dave's ENTIRE body with our feet, and maybe even a little extra."

Before I could object, the twins hastily agreed.

"Lay over here in front of us for a moment Dave."

Not wanting to be the party pooper, I laid parallel to the couch in front of their feet. All the sisters sat side-by-side as they contemplated how to complete the challenge. Eventually the feet shot towards me, making their way onto my body. The twins, Wendy and Amy used their feet to cover my legs and torso. They stack their feet on top of each other, with one foot's heel starting at my foot, and the toes making their way up my thigh, then the next foot's heel continued where the other left off, leaving the toes of that foot on my upper chest. Wendy covered the left half of my body while Amy covered the right. Jen had the rest. She placed her left foot onto my upper chest, leaving everything covered but my head. Naturally her right foot followed covering my face.

My body was warm with nothing but 6 soles covering it. Jen's foot pressed into my face, giving off a slight aroma. She must have walked around a little before getting here. Nonetheless, all their feet were soft, and I could feel their toes wiggling in glee on my body. All the girls began giggling, mocking me as the "foot man".

Wendy wiggled her toes, and she remarked on something rather embarrassing. 

"What's that I feel Dave? Under my pinkie toe. Do Jen's feet smell that good." 

Her jokes were met with laughter, and Jen even squeezed my nose between her toes for a second. But it was indeed true, I had quite the boner happening right now. After the girls had their fun, they removed their feet, and we all continued to watch the movie. Everyone was sprawled out by the end of the movie, and when it finally finished, Wendy proposed the idea that we play truth or dare. All the girls got excited.

"Ok Wendy, then you're first. Truth or Dare?"

"Truth."

"How long has it been since you've had sex?"

"7 months."

"Alright then. Now you, Amy."

"I dare you to sit naked for the rest of this game."

Without any hesitation, she stripped of her shirt and sweatpants, leaving her golden skin for all to see. Her supple breasts were taunt and perky with nice nipples. She jiggled them as a joke, then sat back down.

"I guess we're all adults here. Alright, Dave your turn."

"Dare."

Jen lifted her foot in my direction. "Suck my toes."

I hesitated, feeling like this would be considered cheating. Jen was the only one who didn't truly know about my sexual encounters with her sisters' feet. Wendy and Amy both looked at each other snickering. Everyone waited in suspense. I grabbed her elevated foot, and then lowered my head so my mouth could reach her toes. She smiled, and watched as my lips slid over her long toes. I was able to fit several of her toes in my mouth since they weren't nearly as large as her sisters'. It must have ticked since she giggled a little. I gave her toes one good suck and then backed away. It was her turn.

"Truth or Dare?" I asked.

"Dare."

She stared back at me with no fear.

"I dare you to run outside topless."

She took her shirt off, exposing some nicely sized breasts, and took off outside. I locked the door behind her as we watched her sprint into the street and back. She was irritated to find the door locked with me standing next to it. She tugged on the door yelling. A few teenagers walked by and began snapping photos with their cellphones. We all laughed at how humiliating it was. 

She panicked, and ran to the back, trying to cover her breasts. As she crossed the lawn, she tripped and face-planted into the ground. We were all practically crying from laughter at this point. She made it to the back, angry and traumatized. She sat down, trying to regain her composure.

She continued playing the game, daring Wendy and Amy to do have excessive amounts of alcohol. And as the night moved on, and a few rounds had passed, Wendy and Amy passed out. I decided to go to bed myself, and was walking down the hall when a large hand covered my mouth, and an arm lift me into the air.

"I hope you enjoyed your dare," Jen whispered into my ear.

Hy heart stopped.