- Text Size +

Amy is clearly livid. Her own sister bullying her boyfriend, humiliating him for some unknown amount of time. She was going to make her pay. Amy hadn't even really at me since she walked in. Her eyes were fixed on Jen, probably with thoughts or ideas of things she could do to her. In all honesty, I was scared for Jen. The size difference between me and Jen was substantial, but the difference between Jen and Amy was even larger, although not by much.

Regardless, Jen didn't have a chance. As if that wasn't bad enough, I could see Wendy now over her shoulder. The twin towers stood there, with their looks of disapproval, eyebrows raised at Jen. Amy took a step in Jen's direction. By this time, Jen had already stepped off me and back a few steps.

As I had done earlier, Jen made an unoriginal break for the bathroom. Considering it was Amy's house, that was all too predictable. Without getting more than a few steps, Amy's long fingers grasped onto her arm, halting any progress. Using her other hand, Amy palmed her face and pressed it into the wall. She leaned her body against her to immobilize her. 

"Well, I guess it's not as fun being the smaller one is it Jen? Me and Wendy here are going to teach you a lesson. It's as if things will never change. You'll always be the little sister."

I think Amy must have been a bit drunk still, since her words didn't sound as graceful coming out of her mouth. Jen made some noise probably in an attempt to speak but here voice was completely drowned out with the hand covering her mouth. Amy continued her rant.

"It seems you like having Dave's mouth on your feet all the time. Maybe you're just projecting an inner desire of your own. Let us satisfy your craving."

As if they could read each other's mind, Wendy moved herself to the bed and propped her feet up off the edge. She adjusted herself to get comfortable, and then motioned Amy over. I was becoming slightly aroused just standing there watching the twin towers work together. 

Jen gave a muffled scream as she saw what was coming. I sort of felt bad for her, or better yet, envious. At least I had a fetish, even if I never intended or wanted feet; to her this might actually be horrifying. With her hand still over her face and the other on her back/shoulder, Amy guided Jen in the direction of the bed. She stopped momentarily in front of the feet, letting Jen soak in the enormity of soles and toes in front of her. 

With the bed being about 4 feet high, and the soles of Wendy's feet being an extra two feet long, Wendy's toes rested just above where Jen's breast would be. Amy shifted her hand to the back of Jen's head, forcing it towards Wendy's wiggling toes.

"You can either do this willingly or I can force your mouth down. Up to you."

"Please, Amy, stop! I'm sorry. Really. I'll do anything, just don't make..." Before Jen finished her sentence, Amy gripped her head and forced Jen's mouth onto Wendy's long toes. Her mouth was able to fit the big and second toe into her mouth. Amy applied some more pressure. I watched as Jen practically swallowed Wendy's toes, her face in pure discomfort. On the contrary, Wendy seemed to be enjoying the sensation, her head tilted back in pleasure.

After a little, Amy allowed Jen up. Jen extracted the toes out of her mouth and Amy shoved her to the other foot. 

"Do I need to help you again?"

Jen shook her head, reluctantly switching to the other foot. Wendy watched as the toes of her other foot disappeared into Jen's mouth. Jen gently sucked each toe of that foot, making sure to get every part. Amy must have been getting extremely horny watching everything because she started to pleasure herself in her sweatpants. 

"Alright move on to the soles of her feet now."

Jen looked over to Amy, defeated and somber. I decided to spare her.

"Amy! Stop. She has had enough. It's okay, I am fine. I even kind of enjoyed her "torture" or whatever it was." I said.

Amy turned to listen to me. Her face unchanged and seemingly unpersuaded. 

"Well since you're defending her, I guess you would mind taking her place then."

"Amy, you guys are little intoxicated, why don't we all settle down and..."

She grabbed me by the shoulder, yanking me to where Jen was. The only difference is, on Wendy's feet, I only came up to the base of her toes. I saw her toes wiggling just above my head. Wendy even pushed her feet forward, gently brushing face into the underside of her toes. I kissed them, not sure what else to do.

"I'm fucking horny Dave. Pleasure me."

She quickly spun me around, my back still leaning against Wendy's sole and arch, my neck against the ball of her foot, and my head at the top of the sole. When I turned around, I saw a pair of feminine legs in front me. Amy has stripped her pants. Her vagina stood there facing me, already wet from this "foreplay." She leaned forward pressing her vagina into my face, and began to hump Wendy's foot with me in between. My face worked up and down her pussy as she rocked back and forth.

"Oh yeah, that feels good. Jen, what are you doing? I never said you were done. Get on the floor and suck my toes. They need a little love."

I barely saw Jen move, her face filled with dismay. I lost sight of her as she moved out of the periphery. I tried to look down as Amy continued to grind into my face, her juices spreading across my face. I saw Jen's face reappear as she laid down near Amy's feet. Amy lifted her foot up, hovering her limp foot above Jen's face. Jen grabbed her foot and directed the toes into her mouth, knowing there would be a consequence if she didn't. 

Amy began to moan. "Oh my god, that feels so good."

I could feel Wendy's toes assisting Amy, pushing on the back of my head, pushing my face farther inside her. Amy had a hand on her breast, groping herself. Meanwhile, Amy used her other hand to lift Wendy's other foot. She slowly brought it to her mouth and sucked on several of her toes. Wendy began to masturbate, and I could feel the minor movements through her foot. After several minutes, I could feel Amy's body begin to spasm. Unfortunately for Jen, this meant Amy could no longer hold her foot up and instead she brought it down upon Jen's facing, slowly increasing the pressure. Jen squirmed, but her anguish was given no attention. Before Amy was about to finish, she pulled my head away. 

"No, I want this to last. This is too fun."

She lifted her toes, allowing Jen to breath again. She then lifted her entire foot off Jen and shifted her attention to me. She turned me back around to face Wendy's soles. They had gotten so much hotter since this whole ordeal began, and they were starting to perspire.

"Your feet want some love Wendy?"

"Yes, please, I miss that little face buried in my sole."

Amy grabbed the back of my head and pushed it into Wendy's sole. The soft and damp flesh engulfed my face. The slightly slick surface made it easy for my face to slid around on it. The pressure from Amy's hand lessened, and then disappeared. I turned around to see what she was doing. She laid on the floor, her head on the opposing side of me, and when she finally settled, her foot directed itself right at me. Still leaning against Wendy's foot, I watched as Amy sandwich me between their feet. Her heel land just above my waistline. They squished their feet together, leaving me in a hot blanket of flesh. Although Wendy's toes were above my head, Amy aimed her toes directly at my face. Her long, hand-lengthed toes covered my face. The heat was almost becoming unbearable, but everything else was wonderful.

Both Wendy and Amy were rubbing themselves. Amy looked over to Jen. 

"Go suck Dave's dick until he cums."

Jen unwillingly kneeled and inserted my member into her mouth and began to bob her head. I was not going to last very long. With Amy's toes in my face, and Wendy's soft soles on my back, this blowjob was taking it over the top. Jen's large mouth passed back and forth over my member, each time sending a wave of pleasure through my body. I took my hands, and ran them through her hair while she continued. It was long before my fluids passed into her mouth and my body went limp. 

Amy noticed Jen spitting out my cum and drunkenly laughed. She sat up momentarily, snatching my arm and bringing me towards her. She laid back on her back and point between her legs. I complied. Going to work and planted my face into the lower part of her vagina while she continued to rub her clit. A couple minutes passed when all the sudden a rush of fluids filled my mouth. Her body contracted for a few seconds then returned to normal.

Jen was traumatized and laid on the floor, tired and exhausted. I too got up to rest when Wendy's foot came down on my back squishing me back into the floor. 

"Oh yes! God that turns me on to see your body under my foot." She unconsciously pressed harder into my back, causing the air to race from my lungs.

She furiously masterbated until finally coming to an orgasm. Her toes curled, pinching part of of arm. Then she laid back onto the bed.

"Fantastic." 

No one said anything, and soon we all fell asleep for one reason or another.