- Text Size +

I woke up in the morning to find no one around me. I was still on the floor where I had been last night so it must not have been a dream. I decided to walked out, and on the doorknob was a note.

"Went on a run with the sisters. Be back soon."

Right as I finished reading the note, I heard the front door open. 

"Dave, we are home!" Amy yelled. "Come out here."

I went out to the front to greet them. 

"Hey! How was the run?"

"Good. They had to go run some errands together." She said as she reclined into the sofa chair. 

"That means its just me and you again. Hey can you do me a favor, and remove my shoes and socks."

"Of course!" I replied. "So did you guys talk about last night, or are we just going to pretend that didn't happen?"

"Well, yeah, a little. Wendy and I don't remember much, but we weren't necessarily opposed to what we could remember."

I began removing her shoe. I wedged it off her heel and then tugged it upwards finally freeing it from her foot. I switched to the other foot, and grabbed the heel of the shoe. I repeated the process and threw the shoe on the ground. 

Her sock feet sat in front of me. I observed her feet for a moment, simply enjoying the contour of her foot. I could see the outline of her toes and edges of her soles since they were compressed in some tight socks. Her socks were white and because of it, parts of her sock were slightly brown most likely from a combination of sweat and dirt. It wasn't the entire sock, just the parts where her foot pressed into the ground or shoes. 

I put one hand on her foot, as if to rest it for a moment while I asked her a question. Her foot was damp and wet from her run, but I wasn't bothered by it. I could see her toes almost wiggling impatiently for the sock to come off.

"So you ever going back to work, or is being unemployed the new cool thing?"

She replied, "Yeah, I'll go back today I guess. You already sick of me?"

I began to take her sock off, starting at the heel.

"I think so actually. Your family is a bit...aggressive for me." We both laughed, knowing it was true, but also the fact that I enjoyed it.

Her sock peeled off, leaving a slightly reddened sole in front of me. A subtle aroma began to fill the air around me with Amy's scent. I moved on, grabbing her other sock. 

"Ok then, I'll head back and you can see one of my jobs. My night job." 

I released her other sock from her foot, leaving two soles staring at me. I tried not to lose focus of the conversation, and made a quick suggestion, "Yeah sure, we should go as soon as we can so we can rest before you need to work."

She thought about it, and happily agreed, "Yeah. That's actually a good idea. I'll just take a quick bath and get ready, and then we'll drive to my place in Fontle which is a couple hours away."

I patted the bottom of her sole as a sign to get started. Some of the moisture rubbed onto my hand. I began to walk away, and wiped my hand onto my pants.

"You're coming with me to the bath, right?"

I paused mid-walk. I could hear her following me. Before I responded to anything her hands pulled my pants down. My member was already partially erect from removing her shoes only moments before. I felt her presence on top of me, as she peered over to see my excitement. Her hand reached down until her fingers clasped around my penis. Her warm hand felt amazing, and then she began to pump it a few times. Her fingers worked their way around my balls and dick while she stroked.

My body trembled as the pleasure began to build. She abruptly stopped, and then walked off.

"I'll take that as a Yes." 

I followed her, feeling as though I had no choice. She continued walking towards the bathroom occasionally looking back at me. We entered the bathroom and she turned on the hot water for the bath and added some bubbling solution. She leaned against the wall, looking at me with a smile. 

"Can you massage my feet before our long drive and also because I have work."

"You've had enough feet pampering haven't you. Get in the tub and sit down."

She was caught off guard by my new authoritative stance. She complied, turning off the water as she did.The tub was full, and foam was almost overflowing from the top. Her mass displaced some water from the sides as she settled in. When she finally got comfy, she turned to me and gestured for me to come in. I stepped in the tub, and was taken by surprise momentarily by the size of it. I could stand basically and the water came up just below my nipples. I walked towards her. 

She bit her lip, and reached out with her hand, catching me in the sweet spot. She then began to move her hand back and forth while at the same time, bringing me forward. Finally I was pushed up against her perky breasts. On her butt she was still the same height as me, so everything aligned perfect. We began to kiss. Her soft lips engulfing mine and her tongue searching its way through my mouth. We stayed embraced, while she continued to massage my member. 

We continued for several minutes, when I felt her hands transfer to my butt. She lifted me into the air, bringing my penis to her mouth. She used her hands to shift me back and forth, while her tongue toyed with my balls. As I closed my eyes in a state of ecstasy, I tried to think of things I could do for her. My thoughts were interrupted as I orgasmed into her mouth.

She stood up to her full height, with my body still in her hands. She inverted me, still leaving my penis in her mouth as she sucked every last drop out of me. Once she felt I was done, she lowered me down, each of her hands on a leg. My head arrived in front of her sensitive parts, and I slowly teased them. Her wetness increased. She released a leg, and grabbed the back of my head pushing it in deeper. I was suffocated as her juices surround my mouth and nose. 

"Good. Stick your arm in me. Now!"

I straightened my arm, attempting to create a firm, fleshy dildo, and inserted it into her vagina. It was warm inside, and vacuumed my arm up as it contracted periodically. I pushed as deep as her vagina could handle (almost my entire forearm) while she rocked her body. Soon we were in sync, and she was able to maintain a steady pace. It must have become hard to stand after awhile, and she dropped me into the tub. 

I splashed in, and then quickly resurfaced to find her body slumping back down into the tub with me. I was now standing in between her legs. Her vagina underwater.

"Keep going."

This time I clutched my hands together and lined my forearms up. I crouched a little to give me some leverage and then reinserted myself into her, this time with both arms.

"OH YES, that's better. Oh, that's sooo good."

Her head was leaned back, and her hips were still rocking. She used her hands to grasp my body and to quicken the pace.

"That's it.... Fuck, ah..... I'm gonna cum."

Soon she climaxed, trapping my arms into her contacted vagina. Her legs squeezed around me until they were finally brought to rest. 

"Seriously, that felt perfect. Let's clean and up and get going. I don't wanna be late for work."

I sat in the tub for a little longer, enjoying the moment; meanwhile, Amy hopped in the shower to quickly cleanse herself.