- Text Size +

Not much later, we left in Amy's car, and headed for her workplace. There wasn't going to be much time to spare so I offered Amy the option to sleep while I drove for a couple hours. 

"Of course! I would love that. I'll hop in the back seat and lay down."

"Sure thing. I'll try not to crash."

She maneuvered herself to the back as we exchanged positions. Her car was custom made, and the back was extended a substantial amount to accommodate for her leg length. She got comfortable and after 15 minutes or so she was able to fall asleep. I drove all the way, and when we were about 10 minutes away from our destination, I decided to wake her. I tapped her leg, hoping for a response, and I got one. She groggily awoke.

"Are we already here?"

"Yep. So I just need you to point out where you work."

We drove for a few more minutes until finally she pointed out an upscale building, and exclaimed, "Right there! Now pull around the back where we can park."

We parked and we both got out. "Go around front, and I'll be in after I get ready." She said. 

I walked into the entrance, and was unsure of what I was seeing. The ceilings were super high and the lights were dim. There were a bunch of poles spread throughout the room with girls dancing on them. I went to grab a table and noticed that all the girls were easily 6'0" and had heels on to add several inches. One girl walked up and handed me a "menu", with a list of services and drinks on it. I glanced through, and noticed the name of the place: Amazon Playground. 

It game a brief description of the place describing the women I had seen and also that the services were to satisfy fetishes. As I continued to work through the brochure, I heard a bunch of whistles and hollers. I looked up to see Amy walking in my direction. She absolutely towered over everyone, and made her way through the crowd knowing people will get out of her way. 

Men, most of whom were well dressed and appeared to have some money, were beginning to line up behind her and following her as she proceeded. She paused for a moment to address her newly acquired entourage.

"If you guys want a session, go sign up with Leah at the desk. You guys should know this by now. Now leave!"

The men made their way to the desk, practically drooling as they did. She was quite the exotic being. Extremely attractive, amazon woman, with an open mind. She walked up to me, in her own set of high heels. 

"Tonight, you're my first client. Private session in the back. Just me and you. But I'm in charge. Especially since you're not a paying customer." She said as she winked at me.

My mind was boggled. She was like a high-class, fetish stripper if there was ever such a thing. It kind of made sense now how she was able to behave the way she had before. She pulled on my shirt guiding me to the back. She opened the door, guiding me in, and then closed the door behind her.

"You're gonna be my toy for a little bit, sweetheart." She said as she approached me. Damn she was good at this role-play. 

She continued until she was on top of me. Her high heels put her crotch over my head, so she bent her knees a little and started to grind herself onto my head and shoulders. She danced her way around my body, occasionally crouching all the way down to either kiss my face or neck. 

At point point, she returned to her full height and simply stood above me and danced. My head almost fitting perfecting underneath. It was amazing, and I was truly captivated by her persona and bad teacher outfit. 

"Kiss my thighs."

I began kissing her inner thigh as I started to get into the mood of things. She enjoyed it, and then danced turning herself around a half circle so I was facing her taunt ass. She bent over and started to erotically shake her ass. My boner was just getting harder and harder. She continued her elaborate tail-shake until finally making another demand. 

"Give it some love, Dave." She whispered as she grabbed my head pulling it into her ass. My head was under her kilt-like skirt where I began to kiss and massage her butt.

"That's right, you better do what I say." She walked away, making her way over to the small stage. "Come over here, and take these heels off." 

Already in an some erotic daze, I simply followed her orders. Her feet were extended towards me for easy access. Her heels were very large, as were the feet they covered. I undid her buckle near her ankle, freeing the heels grasp, and then slowly pulled it off, leaving just her laced pantyhose. I could see her toes splayed inside them, excited to get out.

I switched to her other foot to complete the order. I, again, reached for the buckle to undo its grasp. Her toes poked into my chest and I peered down to notice her nails had a nice bright white nail polish. It was a nice color and contrasted her golden skin and dark laced pantyhose. Her toes were too long for the heels, and shot out past the appropriate end of the toebox. They wiggled, waiting for their release. I finally pulled the shoe off, leaving her shoeless. 

She stood back up, reclaiming her commanding position.

"You're being a good slave so far. Now open that fucking mouth of yours."

I went along anyways, despite my discomfort. She used two of her long fingers, and slid them into my mouth and down my throat. I coughed, rejecting the motion. Her large hand quickly covered my mouth and face, partially suffocating me. 

"Did I say you could cough?"

I shook my head as best I could under the control of her hand.

"Thats right, I didn't. Don't do it again. Now go over and sit in that chair and finish your job."

She pointed to a chair near the stage. It seemed very large, or at least tall. I sat down to find my feet unable to touch the ground. In fact, I couldn't even sit all the way back and keep my legs comfortable. I didn't have much time to contemplate my situation before one of her giant feet returned to my lap. Her heel gently settled onto my crotch as the rest of her foot stood up against my torso. Her toes wiggled in front of me.

"Tear them. I want my bare feet to touch you."

I grabbed an area near the toes were there was some extra material. Using both hands, I tore a small hole in the fabric. I then continued to tear downward, towards her heel, and made it about half way down when I paused.

I stared at her foot, and placed a hand onto her sole to feel its natural warmth. Her foot quickly jerked away from my lap.

"I didn't say you could touch anything. Now this one."

She set her other foot in the place of the other, and I repeated the process. She then returned her foot, standing at her full height looking down on me.

"Get over here and suck my delicious toes."

She leaned her foot back, keeping her heel on the ground. She spread her toes as far as she could, which was an impressive sight. I got onto my knees, bringing my face towards her toes. I inserted her second toe into my mouth. It was warm, and I little salty from being trapped in those heels, but it was still enjoyable. She took her toe out, and lifted her foot. As I looked up to trace its movement, it came slamming into my back, pinning me to the floor. Her heel pressed into my neck while her toes played with my butt-cheeks.

"Let me up!" I screamed.

"Make me."

She removed her foot only to bring it back down on my face. Her long toes perched on the side of my head. All her toes gripped the side of my face as the pressed down. I struggled to breathe with her pressure increasing. She let up, allowing my to catch my breath. She toyed with her power, gently kicking my around. 

Finally she decided to stop, and just glare at me laying on the floor in between her feet. I felt humiliated. Her big toe prodded my face one last time, as she settled the tip onto my lips. I looked at her shiny nail, and then willingly kissed her toe.

"Times up. You're first session is over." She whispered.