- Text Size +

As much as I was humiliated, I understood now why these men came here. It was erotic, sexy, and highly arousing. I watched the others participate in this fetish club, while I waited for Amy to finish. She had a line of people waiting to see her. She was practically a celebrity here, and I was the lucky one to snag her. After several hours, she finally appeared from her private session room. She looked tired, but a large grin crept across her face when she saw me.

"You ready to go home? I sure am." She rhetorically asked.

"Yeah! I'm pretty tired right now. Lets get outta here."

We went in the car and sat down. Before I turned on the car she stretched herself out in the back, setting her feet on the arm rest between the two front seats. Her feet rose just above my head. 

"So Dave, I never asked you before directly, but I'm assuming you like feet, correct? Or do you just like being dominated?"

"Both, but I would much prefer to have your feet out of the two." I responded.

"Oh okay. I don't necessarily understand, what do you like about my feet?"

I thought for a moment to construct a response. "Well, for one, I simply love the size and shape. Your toes are extremely beautiful and long." She began observing her feet as though to confirm all of my assessments on her feet. 

"They are very big." She giggled. "And I'm pretty sure I have the longest toes out of anybody I know." She wiggled them playfully in front of my face.

I continued with my reasoning. "I also like the smell and warmth. Not like if they are really bad, but just subtle enough to know that you were in socks or shoes for a little .

She looked at her feet in curiosity, and then shifted them in front of me. "How do they smell now?"

I brought my nose to her foot slowly, even grazing her sole a bit while I sniffed. "They smell nice. They could be a bit warmer, maybe even some lotion. But where was I? Oh yeah, lastly you take care of your nails very well. They're always polished and trimmed to the prefect length and I like the colors you choose."

"Why thank you! You know, when we get home. I'm going to let you worship my feet until I fall asleep. Let me rephrase: I want you to worship my feet until I fall asleep." 

It was like music to my ears.

We started our drive back to her place, and I lost myself in the memories of everything that had happened in the last week or two. From the job to meeting this family to the crazy weird experiences, it all summed up to a fantastic week. And now, I was heading back to worship the feet of this goddess. It was basically just some dream.

We drove home, leaving her workplace behind her. She napped on the way home while I drove her back home. I pulled into the driveway and gently woke her.

"We're here Amy. Wake up. Let's get you to bed." I spoke quietly.

She slowly got up, grabbing her purse and heels, and then headed for the door. She opened it, leaving it ajar for me as well. I locked the car and then too went inside. I saw that she had bee-lined for the bedroom so I decided to get ready for bed. Fortunately I had bought some pajamas and bathroom essentials, so I went to the bathroom to get ready for bed.

I spent several minutes in there, hearing nothing but silence come from the rest of the house. Wow, she must have passed out I thought to myself. I walked in to see her lying on the bed, hidden under the covers with her eyes closed. I placed my hand on the light switch, and then flicked them off and found a place on the bed under the covers with her and then closed my eyes and went to sleep. 

I was very tired myself, but groggily awoke to go to the bathroom. I came back and checked my watch; it was 2:00 am. As I returned to the bed, I could see the silhouettes of her feet from under the covers. I flashed back to the night with her sister, Wendy, and remembered the voyeuristic moment I shared with her after sneaking into her house. 

I compared it to my situation now and thought to myself, why not now? I was a little horny from her false suspense, and it won't be nearly as weird as it was with Wendy. So why not? I debated for a few more seconds, but decided to satisfy my craving, in addition to giving me a little adrenaline rush. I approached things a little differently, or intimately. 

I lifted the covers as quietly and softly as I could. I then crawled under the covers and positioned myself with my head at the foot of the bed. My feet only reached to around her waist on her lengthy body. She was wearing sweatpants which covered all of her legs, and then finally, my prizes were covered in some warm, fuzzy socks. 

Her feet were dangling off the foot of the bed with her stomaching lying flat on the bed. I clearly had not thought this through before I crawled under the covers. I was going to make it work regardless, moved myself as far down as possible, and attempted to discreetly remove her sock.

I grasped the fabric just under her toes so I wouldn't pinch her skin and then I also grabbed the elastic band near her ankle. I tried to slowly slid it down, but the fuzzy material must have ticked her skin, because before I could make it a third of the way down her foot, she shifted from her stomach onto her left side. Her knees were now bent a little, both of her feet now both stacked on top of each other, and now her soles were facing me.

The foot I was working on was now on the bottom of the two. She continued to lay on her side, so I decided to try to remove the other sock. As I was sliding her other sock down, her foot began to twitch, causing me to let go. I left it undisturbed until it settled again. Using both hands this time, I attempted to just quickly remove the large sock and avoid tickling her. My idea was met with success as I tugged it off her foot. Now filled with a little more confidence, I took hold of the original sock and did the same thing. It came right off.

Her toes wiggled with their new found freedom. I could feel the heat emanating from her feet, causing my arousal to rise. Since I was under the covers with her feet, I couldn't see much. The socks I could do by touch, but seeing them was nearly impossible. To resolve my dilemma, I used a small flashlight that was on my phone to light the area under the covers. After doing so, my eyes were greeted with two very large soles. Her white-toned arches met the reddened section of her sole (the heel and upper sole). 

I took a moment to marvel at her feet. I then brought my nose to her toes, breathing in the aroma of her foot. It was the perfect scent. The cleavage of her toes provided the perfect place for the aroma to form. It had smelled as though she put lotion on. I placed both my hands on her sole as I embraced the entirety of her foot. I began to understand that the socks and lotion must have been from my earlier request, but before I could finish my thought, her body moved yet again. Her feet kicked back out, and her body began to roll in my direction.

Oh no.

Her large legs were soon on top of me, and I was trapped. I squirmed to get out, moving my body in various directions, but nothing helped. Her legs were stacked across my chest and my head was facing upwards from the other side of her leg. I laid motionless, unsure of what to do, when an idea popped into my head: I'll just tickle her until she moves again.

Being that my arms were partially pinned, I used my tongue to lightly lick the back of her leg. I was graced with her foot moving, but only to itch the tickle. Instead of satiating the scratch, the sole of her foot found my face, and rested itself their. My nose and mouth were pressed into the arch, and I couldn't breathe. I licked again, hoping she would move.

It did, and her foot lifted into the air and extending itself back out in a quick jerky motion. I could see a hand sliding down in the distance. 

"Dave, is that you down there?