- Text Size +

My eyes opened to find myself awake first for once. My amazon goddess laid there, sprawled across the bed, her arm and feet dangling off the sides.I glanced at the time; it was already 1 pm. I figured I would get up start breakfast (or lunch) for the both of us. I was heading to the kitchen, when I heard her answering machine beeping. Despite being a small infraction on her privacy, I decided to play the message.

"Hey dear, it's your mother. When you wake up go ahead and give me a call back. It's almost time for our weekly family dinner together, and I believe it is at your place this time. We need to talk to discuss what your sisters and I need to bring. Also don't forget to bring Dave. We didn't have to much time with each other in our last encounter, and I'm sure the girls are fine with having him there. Anyways call me when you have the chance."

My blood froze, and for a moment I thought about deleting the message from the machine, but decided against it. There was really nothing I could do, so I tried to focus on making some breakfast. While I was preparing everything, I heard some shuffling from the bedroom. Amy must be awake. I decided to just let her know now.

"Hey, your mom called about some family dinner! She wanted you to call her back!"

"Ok thanks Dave!" She responded.

I finished our breakfast and set it on the table, which was taller than I was.

"I made some breakfast for you Amy, and it's out here on the table!" I shouted.

Not much later, Amy strolled out with a telephone in her hand, talking to what seemed to be her mother. They chatted for a while, but I tuned them out until they were just background noise. Finally she hung the phone up and sat at the table with me. Well, she sat down, I stood on the chair to eat my food. She picked up her fork and began to explain her conversation with her mother.

"So, I kind of forgot to tell you, but I have these dinners with my family very often, and I think it is my turn to host it. So, they are driving up tonight! I figured it would be a fun night since you were here to do it with us! Does that sound okay?"

I nodded my head, having no good reason to object.

"Perfect, well then we should get ready. I'm going to run to the store, and I was hoping you could start cleaning the house for me. I should be back before everyone. Actually I think Jen was already in town for some reason so she might drop by a little early." She said as she grabbed the keys to the car.

"Yeah, sure thing. I'll just start now."

"Thanks!" She exclaimed.

I started to pick up some things around the house, and Amy finally took off. It was just me and the house. I turned on some music, hoping to break the silence. I was really into the music when and had been cleaning for like 45 minutes when there was a knock at the door. Knowing it was most likely Jen, I didn't bother to turn off the music or stop what I was doing. I just quickly opened the door and resumed my work.

"Hey Dave! Been a few days." She said laughing, probably recalling our interesting night. "I see you've been cleaning. The house is looking good. Soooo do I get my secret handshake as usual?" She asked.

I down at her feet, which were covered with some cross trainers.

"Yeah, I don't think so." I said in disapproval.

She must have taken that as a cue for simply removing the shoes herself. She started to untie them, and slid one of them off, leaving her socked foot on the carpet. Before she got any farther, I interrupted.

"No, like I am not doing that so called handshake anymore. We can greet each other like normal people."

She looked at me sort of furrowing her brow. "Well aren't you cranky and no fun at all." She continued to slip her sock off anyway. She raised her foot, wiggling her toes waiting for a response. 

I gave a blunt response. "I said no."

She didn't seem to handle the rejection very well. She shoved me until I fell onto my back. She then planted a foot onto my chest. 

"Didn't anyone teach you that is rude to not properly greet your guests. Now shake."

Her toes relaxed on my chest, but then she did something unthinkable. She lifted her other foot up to allow me to shake it, but all her weight went onto my chest. Her foot sunk into my chest, and I couldn't breathe; her weight was unbearable.

"Shake it and this all ends."

As quickly as I could I slid my fingers between her finger-sized toes, and clasped them between the crevice of her toes. She scrunched her toes for a moment and then settled her foot back down to the carpet trapping my hand and part of my arm underneath. The weight on my chest lifted as she stepped off.

"Thanks Dave. Don't forget our handshake in the future. Sorry if my foot is a little sweaty, I was running some errands today, almost literally." 

I reached over to pry my hand out from under her damp foot. She lifted it up slightly, allowing me to go. I got back up and said nothing and went back to cleaning. She went to the back, probably to get ready or comfortable. 

I must have lost track of time, as there was another knock at the door, and then some key jingles. The door opened without my assistance, and Amy walked in. 

"Hey Dave! Wow good job with the place. I'll get started with the food. You can go get ready."

I did so. I walked to an empty room in the back after grabbing some decent looking clothes. I put them on and walked back out. The door bell rang this time. I opened it to find two towering women: Laura and Wendy. 

"Hi Dave, good to see you again." Her mother greeted me, extending a hand. I shook it.

"Hey Dave," Wendy blurted as she rushed to meet her sister in the kitchen.

I smiled at the both of them, and then also went to see if Amy needed help. Jen had come out, and this part of the house was becoming a clusterfuck of giant women. I became overwhelmed as they all began chatting and hugging, so I stepped out for a moment. 

I turned on some TV to have some entertainment going, and then grabbed some snacks to have before dinner. The ladies blabbed for what seemed like ages, until finally Amy made the call for dinner. 

I walked in to grab a seat and encountered the same dilemma I had before. I was going to have to stand on the chair. I switched out the chair with a shorter step stool so I wouldn't have to bend over to eat my food. 

"Aw, your so cute." Jen mocked. The other ladies laughed.

We were all served an elaborate chicken dish, and Laura poured wine for everyone. Everything was passed out until finally everyone was able to sit down. The loud conversations restarted between the family, and eventually I was becoming so bored of the entire conversation, that I zoned out. 

"So Dave, what's it like to be with such a beautiful amazon woman such as Amy?" Wendy asked, seeing my disconnectedness. The table hushed to hear the response.

"I absolutely love it! Nothing better, and the amazon family is a bonus." I added while winking.

They all laughed and I was included in some other conversations about work and relationships. The talking continued on and on, and then they served some dessert. It was ice cream and cake. I devoured it, leaving nothing left. It seemed everyone else did as well. The food was gone and the conversation slowed as the night drew later and later. The wine was empty and I had had several glasses myself. I was becoming a bit tired and decided to call it a night. I helped clean and told the girls I would take the couch since the 2 guest bedrooms would be taken, and Wendy was sleeping with Amy for twinning's sake.

Before I went to bed Amy informed me, "Hey I have some business to care of early in the morning, so I'll probably just see you later tomorrow, like in the afternoon. I won't wake you."

I smiled and said ok before I laid down and closed my eyes, easily drifting to sleeping.

Several hours must have passed, but my peaceful slumber was disrupted when the couch shook violently. I looked over to see a foot that was nearly twice as long as I was. What the fuck?

I shifted my gaze upward, which was met with Laura's looming figure. 

"Hi Dave, did you enjoy your wine tonight?"

Chapter End Notes:

Please comment and review. Thanks :)