- Text Size +

"Am....." I attempted to call Amy's name out, but was immediately silenced by Laura's first two toes pinching my head 

"Shhhh, now. We don't wanna wake anybody up. Amy can join in on the fun later. For now, lets just have it be you and me."

She watched as I squirmed to free my head from the clutch of her toes. She let go, but immediately picked me up using one hand. Her hand was longer and larger than my body so her fingers had no problem wrapping around me. I was elevated to her face.

"12 inches is just about perfect I would say."

She walked back to her room with one fingertip placed over my mouth to ensure silence. After arriving in her room, she closed the door behind her. She tossed me onto the bed. My body tumbled in flight until finally landing on the soft pillow. She then laid down next to me, staring at me with her large oval eyes. 

"Well, I think it is bed time. You have a long day ahead of you tomorrow, so we should get some sleep while we can. And I know just the spot for you."

She reached over and picked up a pair of socks. She separated one and laid it out in front of me.

"Get in. It'll keep you warm."

I replied, "There's no chance in hell that I'm getting into that willingly."

She smiled. "Fine, not willingly it is."

She grabbed my body. I erratically kicked and punched with no effect. She laid me down between her bare feet, pinning me flat with one hand. She then gradually exchanged her hand with her right foot. The gargantuan foot covered my body. All I could see was the skin of her sole. Her foot moved down my body a little until my head was underneath her toes. 

Her fingers probed under her foot until finding my arms. She gently pinched my right arm and placed it in the crevice of her big and second toe, while simultaneously repeating the action with my left arm, placing it in the crevice between her third and fourth toes. Once trapping my arms, she used one finger to force my head upward in between her second and third toes. My upper body was trapped. She pinched her toes, without curling them, even tighter together to secure me.

She then hoisted me into the air with her foot, watching me dangle. I kicked and kneed at her foot in frustration, while also attempting to pull my arms free.

"Ooo, that feels good on my foot. Perfectly into my arch and instep. Keep going."

I immediately stopped, realizing my efforts were having the opposite effect of what was intended.

"Okay then. I'll just have you massage them later I guess."

She reached for the sock from earlier and then leaned towards the direction of her feet. She began to slid the fuzzy sock over her foot and I, trapping me in a foot prison. Once it was on normally, I could feel her toes relax. I took advantage of the moment to slide my arms and head out of her toes. My victory was short lived, since the moment I freed myself, she tugged her sock upward, tightening its grasp around her foot. In doing so my body was pressed completely against her sole. My head was forced back into the underside of her toes, while my feet were somewhere near her arch, and my arms were also awkwardly pressed into her sole.

I could feel her getting comfortable and her foot shifted occasionally, but eventually she settled into her spot and became still.

"Goodnight Dave. Sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite." She said as she wiggled her toes on my face.

I on the other hand, was very uncomfortable, and it was beginning to get a little musty in here. My head was under her toes, which allowed for a pocket of air, but it was beginning to smell like feet and it was becoming rather warm. Despite being slightly aroused, I knew I couldn't sleep like this. 

I thought for a few minutes, unsure of how to ameliorate my situation. I came up with a somewhat sketchy plan, but decided I really didn't have a lot of options. So I leaned my face into her toes and attempted to tickle her using my tongue. Her skin had a subtle salty taste, but nothing unbearable, so I did my best to move it across the underside of her toes.

Almost immediately, her toes reacted by scrunching themselves together, somewhat pinching my head in the middle. I could here her giggle a little too. I continued my work, hoping for more progress. More giggles and toe scrunching happened, but not much else.

"Quit it Dave. I'm trying to sleep." She demanded while trying not to laugh. 

I continued anyway, ignoring her request. The sock loosened the more her foot fidgeted, and eventually my body slid down her foot until my feet were even with her heel, and my face with her arch. Her other foot then came up from behind and pressed me fairly hard into her sole. My upper body was pressed into her arch as the rest of my body was squished into her unforgiving heel. It looked like an awkward hug as my arms wrapped a little around the sides of her foot.

I continued to lick into her arch. Finally she slid the sock off her foot, but left me in the sock. I swayed in the sock as she carried it somewhere. I looked to the top to see her knot the loose end around something, keeping the sock elevated.

"You might regret your disobedience tomorrow Dave." 

I heard footsteps walking away from me, and then the bed creaked. She must have laid back down. For the moment I had won, and could at least sleep a little before whatever was going to happen tomorrow.

I closed my eyes to resume the slumber I had once been in on the couch.