- Text Size +

My suspended sleeping quarters began to swag again as someone began to untie the knotted end. Unsurprisingly it was Laura. She reached in, gently grabbing me around my torso. She didn't say much and then set me down on the floor.

"So Dave, I am going to let you in on our family secret. I decided I like you enough to do so. As you noticed, there are several unique things about the family and I. One, I have no husband, nor did I ever. Two, we are incredibly tall, not just as women, but as humans. Three, I am an unusually young mother of three daughters. So how is this possible you may be wondering..."

I stood there for a moment with a confused look spread across my face. I hadn't really thought that deeply about it, but now that she brought it up, I was kind of curious as to why. 

I managed to mutter, "Sure."

She gave me a look as though I was crazy for not being as curious as possible, but then continued on with her story.

"Well, my mother was a brilliant woman. In fact she was a biologist and worked specifically in the field of genetics. At first she worked with a group of colleagues to discover new genetic mutations or how the genotype translated into the phenotype. Anyways, she eventually became bored, and tried to find and manipulate particular genes that basically created what your looking at now: A beautiful, young, tall woman with no need for male contact. She manipulated her own genes, and those genes were passed onto us. Jen hasn't quite caught up, but with genetics, there is always a chance for change and variation, so I'm not sure she'll ever be our height. Anyways, if you were wondering about any of these, that is why."

It actually was fairly interesting to understand why. In a sense, they were kind of a giant race of their own. I had another question; one that concerned my current status.

So I asked, "Okay, that explains you ladies, but what about me. How am I so small right now?"

She laughed, and answered, "Of course, I totally forgot to mention that. You are small because, I too, am a geneticist who has tinkered in the lab a bit. While my mother discovered growth, I extended her research and discovered a serum for temporary shrinking. It would be too cruel for it to be permanent. Wouldn't it?" She asked as she pushed me over with her foot and pressed down onto me.

I definitely agreed. She lifted her foot and continued to make the bed. 

"Good, so this isn't permanent. Its lasting longer than last time though."

"Yes it is. I gave you a....more potent version this time. Should last a day or two. I'm actually not sure. Do you have any other questions?"

Perfect I thought. Stuck at this height for another day; gonna be a long one. My mind tried to think of other questions, but at the moment I couldn't think of anything so I decided to make a sarcastic remark instead.

"That covers it all for me. Too bad you didn't find the gene for not being ticklish." I joked.

"Very funny smart ass. Don't think I forgot about last night. Fortunately for you, I'm hungry, and I think I'll go make some breakfast for me and the girls."

She turned towards my direction since the door was behind me and began to walk towards it. I also flipped around to walk in the direction, but after taking several steps, Laura's foot landed on my back and squished me into the ground and then lifted off of me. Fortunately it wasn't all of her weight or I would be dead. 

She reached the door, and turned back to me and said, "Oh sorry, I didn't see you there." And walked out. 

I stood myself back up and walked myself in the direction of the kitchen. It took me longer to walk the length of the house, but I eventually made it to the other side, and entered the kitchen. The girls were already there, in the room that was open and adjacent to the kitchen. Both the girls saw me. 

Jen squealed, "You did it again mom?! What are we going to do with him this time? I love it when he's this small."

Wendy rolled her eyes and argue, "It's not that great Jen, why do you get so overly excited? He can't even massage me that well when he's this size. Not even my foot."

Jen looked at her and continued, "Yeah he can. I can think of many ways he can massage me and my feet. You just aren't very creative." 

In one sense, I was intrigued, but in another I was nervous for anything to come. Meanwhile the mother was cooking breakfast. I just wanted Amy to return home, and save me from these girls. I distanced myself from the girls in the meantime, sitting as far away from them in a sofa chair.

The mother set the breakfast on the table for the girls and then called me over as well.

"Come on girls, lets get some breakfast. You too Dave."

I walked over, and she set a piece of egg for me on a small plate. "You're more economical at this size." She said laughing. The other girls giggled for a moment and then continued to eat. Soon everyone finished and headed to the living room. 

I was fairly quite during breakfast since I was thinking of a plan to escape these girls until Amy got home. My decision was to hide and wait until she got home. 

"I'm going to go to the bathroom real quick." I stated, hopping down from my chair.

"Don't go to far. I need to show Jen that you can still massage feet at this size."

I hurried to the bathroom, not acknowledging what she said. I checked behind me, seeing no one, and then made a break for a hiding spot. I ran for Amy's closet and hid behind some dirty clothes.

Not much later, I heard Jen, " He's not in the bathroom." There were some more feet shuffling throughout the hall and then I heard them take off in different directions.

"Daaaave. Come out, come out where ever you are!"