- Text Size +

I remained hidden, knowing very well nothing good would come from it. I could hear doors opening and closing, things rustling as they rummaged through things. It seemed like they were being very thorough. I could hear the sounds continuously coming closer. 

"I'll check Amy's room!" One of them shouted. The door opened, and then there were some sounds of the door locking.

I flinched a little and my eyes became wider as I heard the door to the closet fly open. I saw some long toes appear in the door way. They had a french pedicure, but I couldn't remember whose nails were like that, but it didn't matter. Based on the size, it was either Wendy or Laura. 

Fortunately whoever it was started on the other side of the closet. I could see her face now; it was Wendy. I crawled over to a shoe the was tipped over. It looked like a special made UGG boot. At only a foot tall, I could easily crawl into the boots and into the bottom. I made my way over, attempting not to knock into anything. I was doing perfect. I made into the bottom of the shoe when my luck ran out. The distribution of weight must have been heavy on one side, and it caused the boot to shoot back upright. Shit.

The noise from the other side of the closet stopped. There was a moment of silence for a little.

"Dave," she whispered, "I'll be honest. I miss you touching my feet at work. I'm a little jealous of Amy so if you come out now, we can make this work. I know you're in here somewhere." 

The sounds of things stirring outside picked up again, and my heart began to race. Was she going to check the shoe. In the middle of my thought, the UGG was pushed back onto its side, and my body went with it. Did she know? I waited, hoping she wasn't going to check. I heard the door open, and then close. 

Thank god, she left. I crawled out and turned to see Wendy staring at me. 

"Hi Dave. Found you." She said, igniting the memory from our earlier encounter at her house. She took a step in my direction. "Why are you hiding? Don't you like feet? 

I glanced around, looking for other options of escape. I saw a vent that appeared to have a gap large enough for me to fit into. My eyes must have stared to long, because when I shifted my vision towards Wendy, she was looking at the gap as well. I bolted, knowing this was my best chance. Her long strides directed their way there. Just before I made it, her big toe crashed into my chest. It felt like a truck hit me. 

I laid there for a moment dazed from the hit, staring up at her face which was now bent over me. My eyes felt heavy, so I closed my eyes and unknowingly drifted off. 

I awoke to arguing between the family. I opened my eyes to see Laura yelling at Wendy and Jen. "This is why I rarely shrink people, because you two don't understand that they aren't toys. It is still a person, just a much smaller person. We can have fun, but don't abuse your strength over them. This is still Amy's boyfriend, and I'm sure she wouldn't be happy to know what has happened here."

Wendy and Jen looked at each other knowing all too well how she would feel. Laura glanced back at me to see that I was awake, and immediately redirected her attention to me. 

"None of this would have even happened if you hadn't run off to begin with. You think I'm going to sympathize with you right now? Wrong!"

She snatched me up, and walked over to the couch and threw me onto the sofa. She followed my trajectory, and laid down herself on the couch with her head opposite of my landing. 

"Jen pick him up and use him to massage and clean my feet. I believe last night he told me he enjoyed licking feet, so he might as well make it useful."

Before I had any time to object or acknowledge her lie, Jen grabbed me with both hands. Her fingers wrapped around my arms and legs, preventing me from moving. I was elevated above Laura's feet, which at the moment were covered by slippers. She kicked them off, exposing her bare soles and toes. Her toes wiggled for a moment and then she spread them as wide as she could.

"Put his face in between my toes and let him lick just like he wanted to last night."

Jen lowered my head in between Laura's first two toes and waited for me to get to work. I wasn't sure if all of this was because I tickled her last night or if she was legitimately angry that I tried to hide until the serum wore off. Regardless, I was in a position that didn't favor me. I refused to lick anything, knowing Laura absolutely hated disobedience. 

I looked up to see her reaction to my rebellious nature and she stared right back as her eyes widened with a look of disapproval.

"You better open that fucking mouth footman."

I visibly tightened my lips and shook my head. Jen was not entirely sure what to do at this point. Laura clinched her toes together with my head in between and squeezed as hard as she could. Her toes pressed against my cheeks and ears while my mouth was forced down to the bottom of her toe cleavage. I started to become light-headed from her squeeze, but I did my best to ignore it. Her toes were warm and a little sweaty, allowing her toes to easily slid across my face.

After a couple minutes, she released her grip. 

"Drop him on the couch Jen."

Without any hesitation, Jen dropped me, and I flopped onto the couch. I turned over to see Laura's ass hovering above me. Oh fuck. It began to lower until it finally crashed into me. My body was pushed deep into the sofa from her weight. My arms were completely trapped and I couldn't breathe. My legs were still a little free since they shot out between her legs, but that didn't help. I started to panic as more time passed with deprivation of oxygen. I thought it was over, when suddenly she stood up. I gasped, sucking in as much air as possible. 

"Now you better do as I ask or say, otherwise I will leave you under my ass for way longer than that." She said while placing a foot onto the couch.

I nodded to acknowledge her words, not wanting to find myself under her weight again.

"Good now get over here and kiss each of my toes." 

I crawled over to her foot, which was firmly pressed into the couch, and placed my hands on her big toe. I then leaned in and it kissed just above the nail. I shifted over to the next toe repeating my actions. I continued downward until getting to her pinky. I looked up, curious to see her face. Laura was watching intently with an evil grin plastered across her face.

"Good boy Dave. Remember this moment."

The phone rang, and soon Wendy walked in to inform her mother, "Mom, it's Amy. She wants to speak with you."

Laura grabbed the phone, keeping her eyes fixed on me. I could hear a slight murmur of Amy's voice, but nothing clear. Before I could have too much of a breather, Laura flipped me onto my back using her toes. The motion continued as she placed her toes across by body. My mouth and nose were pressed into the crease on the underside of her big toe, and the rest of her toes formed a line across my body. I could feel her pinky toe near my knee. Jesus, her foot was almost as wide as I was tall, and her toes could cover the width of my body. 

Laura spoke a little about me, "Yup he's just hangin' around with us and being a nice guy. I couldn't ask for much more." She squeezed her toes while making her comment, gripping my body. 

She listened to Amy with a more concentrated face and then looked at me. "Yeah, we can bring him to your work. It must be a really special client then. Ok well....what? Yeah, we will can be there pretty soon. We'll try to hurry."

She hung up the phone.

"Looks like it's your lucky day," she said, pressing down onto my body, "Amy needs you at work for some client, and apparently soon. So we are going to take you."

She lifted her foot off and I gave a sigh of relief. 

Laura yelled throughout the house, "Get ready girls! We need to drop off Dave."

The girls came out already ready. 

"Ok then, let's go." Laura said as she picked me up and headed to the car.