- Text Size +

The car ride over wasn't as peaceful as I had hoped. In fact, it seemed that Laura wasn't done torturing me. She sat in the driver seat and then lowered me to floor near the pedals. She turned on the car as the other girls hopped in. You could feel the weight on the suspension lower the car with the three giant women. Fortunately it was specially made for it.

Meanwhile, Laura had slipped off the boot from her left foot and then placed her foot back down. Her right foot worked the pedals as she moved it between the gas and brake. I moved into the corner opposite of the pedals and away from her feet. After a minute or so, the girls were in a steady conversation which I didn't particularly care to get into to. I was minding my own business when Laura's foot began to pace back and forth across the floor.

She must have been searching for me. There was really no where I could go. It continued its methodical search for me and eventually found its mark. I stood up as if I could do something, but I was toppled over as her toes smashed into me. Her toes wrapped around my waist and drug me closer to the pedals. She quickly slipped off her right boot using her other foot. Without skipping a beat, her right left foot grabbed me again and picked me up into the air slightly and began moving me towards the pedal. Please no.

Her toes rapidly maneuvered me onto the gas pedal as her right foot returned to its duties. The cold rubber pedal stiffened my back, but the cold was short lived, as the sole of her right foot descended. It pressed into me, leaving me sandwiched between the cold hard pedal and her soft warm foot. Her left foot let go, understanding I had no way to escape. Her right foot held a constant pressure onto myself and the pedal. We must have been on the freeway because she didn't seem to need to change speeds. I was stuck, with my face pressed sideways so could breathe. I could barely move any part of my body and was left immobile for the next 15 minutes. Finally her foot switched to the brake, allowing me to fall back to the floor.

I laid there, hearing Laura's voice continue to babble. It was as if nothing had happened for her. My trance was broken as the car was thrown into park. 

"Okay Dave, we're here. Let's go." She said while snatching me yet again.

I was placed in her purse before walking in. I could hear her conversing with one of the ladies that worked there. 

"Hi, I'm Amy's mother, do you know where Amy is?"

"I can see the resemblance. She is in the back room waiting for you guys."

The purse began to shake as we moved toward the back. A door opened and Amy was there to greet everyone. 

"Hey ladies! What have you been up to? Thanks for coming by." Amy excitedly asked.

"I need to go to the bathroom real quick and then we are going to go out for lunch and come back a little later." Laura responded without really answering the questions.

She quickly walked away and into the bathroom. I heard her pee and then pick the purse back up. She reached in, grabbed me around my torso. She then set me on the floor and went back to grab the girls to leave. I could hear her informing Amy.

"He's just getting out of the bathroom Amy, but we are going to take off, okay. We're starving."

I heard some footsteps in the distance and a door closing as I imagined the girls were leaving. Soon, more footsteps came in my direction and then Amy's figure appeared in front of me. She paused, and then gazed down at me. 

"So that's why they left in a hurry," Amy said, pointing out the obvious. She continued, "Well I'm gonna be completely honest with you. Yes, I have a client with some special requests, but I was actually just extremely horny and wanted you here. Your size kind of...changes things. But I think we can make it work. It might even be a little fun." She affirmed with a smile on her face.

Laura was right; this was going to be a long day.

I stood there, facing Amy, uncertain of how to proceed. She locked the door behind her and then began to walk slowly towards me while undressing herself. Her shadow cast over me in the already dimly lit room. Eventually she made her way over to me and lifted a foot above my head. 

"Foreplay?" She questioned.

Realizing I probably didn't have a choice, I nodded in agreement as her foot lowered onto me. She placed her first two toes down on top of me, leaving only my head exposed. Her toes ran the length of my torso and more. I could feel the ball of her feet just above my knee. She began to pleasure herself as she playfully grabbed my body between her toes. 

"Will you kiss my toes Dave?"

I complied as I too was becoming turned on. Her toes were gentle and caressed my body unlike my prior experiences today. I brought my hands up and grabbed onto her toes and began kissing them. I kneaded as much as I could into her toes to apply some pressure. It must have felt good because she started to rub herself faster.

"I love feeling your hands and mouth on my toes. Especially when they're so small," she giggled. "But now I want to feel you inside me for once."

She bent over and carefully picked me up. She brought me closer to her vagina. I mentally prepared myself for what was to come/cum, but I'm not sure anything could truly prepare me. Finally, I was inserted head first into her vagina and pushed deeper inside her. Her fingers grasped my ankles as she began to push and pull me from her vagina. I stuck my hands out attempting to pleasure her g-spot and she began to moan. She increased the speed of her masturbation, and it almost became nauseating to me. I held it together knowing she was close, and continued my work for several minutes. All of the sudden she pushed me as deep as she could, and then her fluids rushed over my body and her muscles contacted as a result of her orgasm. I was pinched inside her warm and wet vagina as she came all over me.

Not much longer after, her fingers grabbed onto my ankle and drug me back out into the world. I was drenched. I ascended as she lifted me higher. I arrived near her mouth as it opened; she inserted me into her mouth face-down, and slid me back as far as she could. She ran her tongue from my ankles and up between my legs as she slid my body back out of her mouth. Her tongue did its best to erotically clean me, but I was still covered in cum.

"Let's get you cleaned up. My one foot tall man sure knows how to pleasure a woman still." She remarked as we walked to the bathroom.

"Hurry now. Don't forget I have a client soon."