- Text Size +

I rushed to clean myself up and dressed myself. I walked out and immediately noticed my beautiful girlfriend who had changed into her role play costume. She had boots with a heel, which at her height, seemed normal, but they made her about 8 inches taller. Then she had a short skirt on with a tight shirt. It was skimpy, but still looked elegant. She looked at me and asked, "You like my outfit?"

"Yes, I do. Very much so."

I took a few steps towards her when I started to feel light-headed. I slowly crumbled to the ground as my vision went black.

My eyes shot open as water was splashed across my face. I sat up and looked around only to see myself in Amy's grasp. 

"Hey there. I think the serum wore off. You're back to your normal height." She pointed out.

"Finally." I retorted.

"Now lets go! They're waiting for us now."

We took off for the room, and as we were walking, I saw the most surprising scene. Wendy was in a room with four guys. She was sitting in a chair with her feet propped up on a table across from her. There was a man at each foot that was both worshipping and massaging her huge feet, while another had his head buried between her legs. Her hand was on the back of it forcing it deeper. The last guy was sucking one of her erect nipples. She appeared to be in a complete state of ecstasy. She even glanced over, slyly smiling without opening her eyes too much. I almost just wanted to watch, and even slowed my pace, but I knew we had we had no time. 

I wondered where the other girls were, but we finally arrived at our room, so I would have to figure that out later. Amy allowed me to walk in first to greet myself and then closed the door behind me. Two females stood before me; each with a different stature. One girl looked to be about 6'5" and then other was considerable shorter. Like 4'4". 

"You must be Dave," the taller one started,"I am Veronica, and this is Nina." She said, gesturing to her companion. I shook each of their hands. Nina was tiny. My observation was cut short when the taller one began to talk again. 

"So you are probably wondering why you are here. I am aroused by a very particular set of circumstances which I was hoping to fulfill here with the help of Nina, Amy, and yourself. What is it? Ok well I like to both participate in domination and command others to dominate someone. I like to watch and feel from various perspectives."

I looked at her with a bewildered and confused look on my face since I didn't understand her explanation entirely.

"It's a little hard to explain so let's just get to it. Will you please walk over there and stand in front of that chair." She asked politely as she pointed to a chair off on the side of the room.

I complied and followed her directions accordingly. I stood there waiting for something more to happen. Where was Amy?

"Nina, now walk over and remove Dave's pants and then put his cock into your mouth." Veronica demanded.

I was a little confused to see Nina walk over to me without any objection, as if this was her choice. She stood before me, a full head shorter, and proceed to pull my pants down. She knelt before me on both knees and I felt her lips wrap around my dick as she began her blowjob. I closed my eyes momentarily, but reopened them when Veronica's voice sounded again.

"Dave, grab her head and force it down as far as it can go." She commanded while standing their with her arms crossed. 

That wasn't really my style so all I did was set my hands on her hair and pretend to press it forward. It must not have been very convincing because Veronica began to walk towards me. She continued until she stood over the top of Nina and myself. She was a head taller than me and absolutely towered over the crouched Nina. She bent over a little to get our eyes level and then she placed her hand around my throat. 

"Do you need help with my directions?" She asked while placing her other hand on the back of Nina's head. 

I wasn't sure how to respond, but it didn't matter. I could feel Nina's mouth sliding further down my shaft as Veronica effortless forced her head forward. I could hear Nina starting to gag and I was becoming a little uncomfortable, but it also felt extremely good. Veronica held her there for a moment, and then pulled her hair back, removing my member from her mouth. Nina caught her breath. 

"Sit down Dave."

Again, I followed her directions and sat in the chair behind me. She took a step closer and placed her foot in my lap, pressing it into my crotch. Her toes spread onto my waistline. 

"I want you to suck my toes."

I grabbed her foot with both hands and brought it to my face. Her hot pink nail polish gleamed in the lights as it neared my face. I pointed her toes at my mouth and then slowly reeled her biggest toe inside. Her feet were large and her toes were long, but in comparison to Amy and her family it was much more manageable. My tongue swept across her toe as I seductively sucked her toe.

"Mmmm. Thats good Dave. Don't forget these ones." She urged as she slid her other toes into my mouth. "Nina get back to work."

I continued to slid my tongue in and out between her toes as they passed through my mouth. Meanwhile, Nina resumed her earlier endeavors which began to send shivers down my spine. I could feel Nina's head bobbing between my legs as she continued to pleasure me. Veronica was busy using her toes to playfully grab parts of my face while I kissed her feet.

I started to feel guilty since I actually was enjoying this session. Veronica backed her foot away slowly, letting me stare at her soft sole. Then, it lowered itself back down, and settled itself onto Nina's head. Her head was dwarfed by Veronica's foot and soon it was going to be completely controlled by it. Again, Nina's mouth lowered farther onto my shaft as Veronica pressed down.

Watching Nina pressed underfoot was so arousing that my dick couldn't have been any harder. Veronica began to pump her foot up and down, causing Nina's mouth to slid up and down quickly. Nina seemed to be doing okay despite her discomfort. I closed my eyes to enjoy the sensation when I blurted out what was in my mind.

"I'm about to cum so hard." I said in ecstasy. 

Immediately after, Veronica pushed down even harder, forcing my member down Nina's throat, and her chin into my balls. She was left there for a moment, and I finally looked up to see Veronica masturbating as quickly as possible. She looked down at her foot and then back at me and smiled. She let her foot off Nina's head, who immediately fell backwards gasping for air.

"Sorry Dave, but this is my session, not yours. You'll have to wait."

My dick was still throbbing with pleasure unaware it would not be finishing. I sat there for a moment watching Veronica standing over Nina. She was staring down at the girl who was still recovering her breath. 

"Come on Nina. This is why I paid your ridiculously high fee; because you said you would do the extremes. And we're just getting started. Amy still has to join."

As if she had been listening, Amy walked into the room, towering in her high-heeled boots. She closed the door behind her and then turned to observe the current situation. Her eyes darted from each person, and then settled on Veronica. 

"Well hello Vee. I see you have a head start on our first session together. Is Dave as good as I said or has he been naughty? Because I can fix that. Otherwise I'm ready to start."

Vee responded, "No he's been good so far. Nina on the other hand is making me rethink if she was worth her asking price."

Amy took several long strides towards Nina who was still on her back. Vee stepped away as Amy approached. Amy stood just before Nina's feet and looked down at her, checking her body from head to toe. She shifted her heel near Nina's foot. 

"Well look at that, your foot isn't even as big as my heel. You better increase your performance or you might find yourself in trouble...Nina. You can start by removing my boots, and Vee, get over her and start kissing my ass."

Vee jumped over with a little excitement. Wow she really liked to dominate, be dominated, and watch domination. She wasn't kidding when she said she liked to experience every perspective of the fetish; I understood now. She stood in front of Amy's butt staring at its toned and taunt appearance. Amy grabbed her head and pulled it into her cheek, smothering Veronica's face into her fit rear end. 

Nina was also obeying her command and stood up to unzip the boot. Her head was just barely taller that the top of the knee-high boots. She used her petite fingers to pull the zipper downwards to loosen the grip. Amy took recognition and lifted her foot so Nina could continue her job. Her small hands curled around the heel she wrapped her arm around the top of the boot to gain some leverage and pulled. With some luck, the boot finally came free. She switched to the other boot and copied her actions, leaving Amy with only her long socks.

Once her feet were freed from her boots, she turned her attention to Vee. Slowly she bent over and then forcefully flipped Veronica around and wrapped her large arm around the front of her. Her hand grabbed a breast and then Veronica was hoisted into the air, leaving her feet dangling above Amy's kneecaps. Amy quickly followed up with a hand between her legs as she inserted a couple fingers into Vee's vagina. 

Holding her suspended in mid air, Amy began to finger Veronica, making her moan in pleasure. I watched as her legs dangled and flexed from the sexual play. Her toes curled and spread periodically. 

"You like my long fingers inside of you?" Amy asked.

Veronica couldn't say much and only managed to nod as she rode Amy's fingers. Amy looked around momentarily to notice that Nina and I were doing nothing. I, however, was still enjoying the live entertainment and I was pitching a tent for all to see. 

Amy looked at her socked-feet and back to Nina. 

"Take my socks off Nina and do it now!" 

Almost startled, Nina immediately did as told and began removing her socks. Since the socks were so long, it took her a few minutes to work them down and around her heel until finally sliding them up and off her toes. Amy smiled at her wiggling her toes and then walked over to a nearby couch, carrying Vee with her. She removed her finger from Veronica's pussy and then set her onto the floor perpendicular to her feet. 

"Dave. Nina. Get over here." Amy demanded.

I quickly got up and Nina hurried over as well. I stood just before Veronica's body and then looked to Amy for the next request. 

"Time for you to finish Dave. I want yo to place your nice hard cock into Veronica's mouth in a 69 position, but don't worry about pleasuring her. Nina, that's your job."

Veronica looked over, surprised to hear such a thing, but she didn't seem like she was denying the request. I crouched over her face, and slowly slid my erect member past her lips and into her mouth. At the same moment, Nina had positioned herself between Vee's legs. Now I was able to control the pace, and I began to rock my hips back and forth. Veronica accepted her position and could feel her tongue begin its work. I stared at her stomach while she serviced me. I heard Nina snicker a little, most likely humored by the irony of this and how the tables had turned, but her enjoyment was interrupted as Vee grabbed her head and buried it between her legs. 

"That's right slaves, do as I say, and no breaks until I say."

I was very much enjoying it all when Vee began to push my body up to get some air. Her efforts were halted as Amy placed her foot onto my ass and pressed down. Her warm sole forced my hips downward, pushing my member farther into Vee's mouth. Clearly uncomfortable, Vee began to fight back, attempting to push my body away with her hands, but Amy never chose to remove her foot. The battling between Amy's foot and Veronica was allowing my body to move up and down a little, causing my mind went into a state of bliss. I wasn't going to last much longer.

I looked up to see Nina had taken a break, but Amy quickly used her toes to press her face back down into Vee's pussy. It was so arousing to see Amy's long toes have such power over us. Her toenails had a french pedicure again and I began to soak in the aesthetics of her foot. I glanced over to see something I was unaware of. Amy too was masturbating. She looked at me and smiled, and then tilted her head back with her mouth slightly ajar. I felt her foot increase its pressure, squishing my body into Veronica's. Her right foot them removed itself from Nina's head and planted itself on my upper back. I went front a crouched position to being pressed flat against Veronica's soft skin. Amy must have climaxed because her toes were curling around my body and the pressure was slightly increasing still. I loved the feeling of her soft toes and soles having their way with me.

I too came from the overwhelming sensations, but unfortunately for Veronica, Amy's feet weren't going anywhere yet. I felt her gag a little, but then followed it with some swallowing as she drained my cock of its juices. After a minute or so, Amy's feet relaxed and dislodged themselves from my back. I got up, hoping to give Veronica get some air.

She cough and gasped for air.

She managed to begin a sentence, " What the fu..." Her sentence was cut short by one of Amy's hands which smothered her mouth shut. Veronica was suddenly lifted into the air and forced to stand on the couch. With no hesitation, Amy knelt in front of her with her knees on the floor, making them the same height, and began to suck on Veronica's boobs while her fingers reinserted themselves between Vee's legs. Her mouth could almost cover the entire surface of Veronica's tit, and I could only imagine the work her tongue was doing. Veronica seemed to forget everything during this moment of euphoria. 

I saw Nina hop onto the couch and work herself behind Veronica. Veronica's body was standing near the edge of the couch which left Nina with plenty of room to stand behind her. She then began to kiss and massage Vee's ass, adding yet another feeling of pleasure. Her kindness was met with Veronica's body fainting back, pinning her chest and body between Vee's rear and the backsupport of the couch. 

Veronica's feet never moved as her body shifted back. Her legs were angled back, with her butt pressed into Nina and her back was supported by Amy's free hand. I could see her feet propped on their heels between Amy's legs and decided to do my duty as well. I crouched under Amy's still wet vagina and began to suck Veronica's spread toes. Vee began to moan uncontrollably.

"Yes... yes... everything feels so good! Faster!"

Amy's fingers began to pound Vee's pussy faster and eventually they completed their goal. Vee's toes pinched my tongue as they tightly curled themselves in my mouth. Amy was still adoring Vee's tits as she came. I could see Veronica's juices running down her leg. Her body went limp and Amy set her down onto the couch. Nina sat to regain her strength, and I simply looked to my goddess girlfriend.

Hers eyes met mine after setting Veronica down. She picked me up under my arms and brought me to her face. Then her hand engulfed the back of my head as she brought me closer for an amazonian kiss. Her tongue explored every part of my mouth before exiting. 

Then quietly bragged, "We really are the best. We could almost just make this a family business."

I smiled as she hugged me, squishing me body into her breasts. 

I thought about it then asked, "Wait, where is your family?"