- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Been kind if busy so sorry for chapters coming out more slowly now.

My question was met with an unsure response, "That is a good question. I assume they are waiting in the lobby or something. Let's go see."

Amy made her way to the exit, with me following. I took one look back at Veronica to see her still on the couch with her eyes closed and a look of complete satisfaction. I smiled myself just seeing her content and then proceeded out of the room. Amy was walking briskly out towards the lobby. I hurried to catch up with her when I saw Laura in a booth to the left, along with Jen who was sitting across from her. Amy circled around to the opening of the booth and sat next to Jen, dwarfing her younger sister. 

Laura made room as I approached, and patted the seat next to her, signaling for me to sit there. I did only because she had made the effort and it may appear rude to choose not to. I managed to get on the booth seat which appeared to have been made for Amy. It was high and could fit her and Laura's legs underneath comfortably, while mine on the other hand dangled a foot or so off the ground. 

Amy asked her mother and Jen, "Hey where is Wendy? I thought she was with you guys."

"She was, but then she had some guys offer her an obscene amount of money for a session in one of the rooms and I think she took it." Laura replied, as if she was not even concerned that her daughters were exploiting men's fetishes for money. She continued, "But I should go get her, she should be back by now. I'll be right back."

I was about to move out of the way, but before I could, Laura's hands snuck underneath my armpits, lifting me into the air the air like a child. She set me onto the other side of her, leaving the booth open for her to leave. I was now directly across from Amy and Jen who were watching their mother walk away to the back rooms. Eventually they turned their heads back to the table and we began a short conversation.

Jen started it, "So what were you guys up to back their?"

Amy looked at me then back to Jen before replying, "Well, not much, we just had a client who asked for some particular things and that's exactly what we gave her. Huh Dave?" She said looking to me for confirmation. I quickly nodded my head and added in my two cents, "Yep, just making people happy!"

Jen looked dissatisfied with the answers and attempted to dig deeper, "Yeah I understand that, but what specifically did this special client want?"

"Nothing to crazy, we were just having a little fun." Amy answered, while looking over to me. I smiled back at her when an unexpected nudge came between my legs. I was caught off guard for a moment as Amy used her toes to probe my lap. Although it was covered by the table and table cloth, it did seem a bit awkward in public. 

I kept a smile and added, "Yup, we're just always about having fun. You should try it some time Jen."

Jen rolled her eyes and then grabbed her phone from her purse and focused her attention elsewhere, knowing she wasn't going to receive a straight answer.

Meanwhile I was using my hands to fend off Amy's intrusive and aggressive toes. I had my hands wrapped around her all her toes, pushing them back. Her warm, soft, angelic toes wiggled to free themselves, but I did my best to subdue them. Unfortunately they broke free and headed straight back between my legs, this time finding their mark. She held my now firm member between her toes. The ball of her foot pressed into my balls while her toes ran almost the entire length of my dick. She toyed with it, gently squeezing it while moving her toes up and down. 

I was about to push it away again, when a couple familiar faces returned to the table.

"Okay I found her everybody!" Laura exclaimed. Amy quickly removed her foot from my lap.

"Yup I am back. Now make room!" Wendy demanded.

I quickly scooted myself toward the middle of the booth as Laura and Wendy made their way to sit down. Laura slid in first, then Wendy. Their large bodies took up a large part of the both, forcing me closer to Jen, until finally we were all squeezed tightly together in the both. I was pressed between Jen and Laura while the twins secured the ends of the booth. 

Wendy spoke up again, "You know, we are god damn celebrities here. I could get used to this actually. I wasn't aware that men loved this. Make money, get massages and pleasure; this is the good life."

"That's why I made this club," Amy replied, "And it makes a living fairly easy."

"Well girls, as much as it is fun, you still get a bunch of weird little creeps around here," Laura bitterly remarked, although it merited some truth. 

"Yeah, but you can tell people 'no' if they give weird vibes...and not enough compensation for those vibes." Amy joked. 

Wendy laughed, and then chimed, "Yeah mom, why don't you just calm down over there. Maybe you can find someone for yourself that will make you happy or make you rich."

"Yeah like these winners," Laura said while pointing to a group of males that were approaching the table. 

I watched as five guys approached the table, clearly looking to start some conversation. They were well dressed, and walked as though they were gifts from god.

The one in front confirmed all of this after opening his mouth, "Well looky here. We have four very attractive ladies surrounding this poor ugly looking fella in the middle. Now what is wrong with this picture?"

Amy was about to impulsively react to the rudeness when Laura quickly spoke up instead, realizing her daughter's anger, "I don't know gentlemen, what is the problem, and how can you guys help?"

The man continued, "Well for one, this guy in the middle looks like a completely busted loser who is obviously lost. We on the other hand, are men of another grade, and we have an abundance of cash that we are looking to spend tonight. You four ladies happen to be the lucky winners tonight. What do ya say?" He asked with the phoniest smile.

Laura stared at him for a moment before compiling a response, "That sounds wonderful, what is it that you want tonight."

"Oh we are just looking to have a fun night. No feet or domination or any of that weird shit. Just some beautiful women shakin' their bodies for us. Maybe even some fun aftermath if you know what I mean." He said stupidly.

A devious smile crept across Laura's face as she concluded, "That sounds fun. Pay first, and then you have just purchased a night you won't forget. I assure you."

He quickly forked over the money for the special occasion and then looked back to all his friends with a huge smile. They all looked ecstatic with their gross over exaggerated egos. Laura grabbed the money and out it away. All the girls knew very well they weren't giving these guys anything they wanted. Amy directed the men to the back, "Please head to the back and take a right and walk to the end of the hallway and wait in room 666. We will be there shortly."

The men turned to walk, high-fiving each other in glee. The girls all looked at each other smiling. 

"Let's have some fun ladies. We haven't had any family activities lately so maybe we can consider this one. And Dave, you can watch from the spectators window. I'm sure it'll be very entertaining." Laura assured me.

I laughed as they began to get up. I don't think those guys even understood how tall these ladies were let alone their plans for them. I became excited for what was to come. I stood up from the booth last and followed the amazons to the back. Amy dropped behind the pack until we were next to each other. She then pushed me into a corner of the hallway and bent over to kiss me while grabbing my package in her left hand.

After quickly enchanting me with her beauty, she grabbed my arm and guided me to the room and then whispered into my ear, "Like I said, this could be a family business."

Chapter End Notes:

Please review and comment. Again it's more motivating to write when there seems to be people who care. Otherwise, meh.