- Text Size +

I made my way to the spectators room and sat down in one of the chairs. I peered into the room to see the five guys just hangin' around the room, unaware of what was coming. I on the other hand, had suspense building the more I waited. I anxiously looked to the door, waiting for it to open. The door handle jiggled a little as though they were about to open it, catching both they guys' attention and my own. 

After a short moment, the door finally opened and Jen walked in alone. All the mens' eyes widened as though surprised by her height. She closed the door behind her and then walked up to the group, amplifying their reactions. The tallest of the bunch only came up to her shoulder.

"Holy shit you're tall," the loudmouth remarked, "and I would gladly love for you to bring that fine ass this way." 

Jen glared at him and then brought out a slip, "This is for all of you, stating that there are no refunds and that you have paid for the service regardless of whether you liked it."

"If the others are like you, I think we'll be just fine." He replied as all of them began to sign the paper.

Once they had all finished signing, she grabbed the paper and headed back to the door. She grabbed onto the door handle and then looked back to them and said, "Okay gentlemen, enjoy." After which she opened the door and gestured for the other ladies to come in.

The guys stood in place, waiting in anticipation for the ladies they had hired to give them "the night of their lives." Jen held the door open while Laura, Wendy, and Amy came into the room in that specific order. I think mentally, the guys just lost their shit as they watch three women at least 11 feet tall each walk through the door. Amy turned and locked a deadbolt located at the top of the door. Even the pack leader seemed to be at a loss for words, standing there with his mouth ajar. To fill the void, Laura decided to speak up.

"Well hello gentlemen, are we ready to begin?"

There was still absolute silence.

Laura laughed, "Don't be shy now guys. Say what you want."

The men looked at each other hoping someone had an idea, but it seemed none of them were expecting to be in this situation. 

"You, the one who did all the talking earlier. Why don't you get over here and put that mouth to some better use." She said while pulling down her panties.

His face was overcome with a look of terror, but he didn't have long to react before Amy picked him up, bringing him to Laura. He mildly resisted, knowing it most likely wouldn't make a difference, until she finally set him down right in front of Laura. His face was just the perfect height for her crotch. He looked at her vagina and then shifted his gaze upward to meet Laura staring down at him. She smiled at him before using both her hands to grab his head and back to pull him into her pussy. His head plunged into her pussy. He tried to resist placing his hands on both her thighs, attempting to push back, but it was of no use. She moaned while she began grind against his face increasing the pace of her pleasure.

"Fuck it has been too long! Keep that mouth going." Laura said, still gripping the back of his head.

Meanwhile, Wendy picked out her victim whom she immediately picked up effortlessly threw onto the couch. Before he could get up, she sat on top of his legs, pinning him there. Amy followed grabbing a guy who tried to run. He kicked as she brought him to the couch. Wendy extended her arms out, reaching for the man, and then grabbed him from Amy placing him in her lap. Unfortunately for him, Amy sat on to Wendy's lap, squishing him between her ass and Wendy's lap. 

There was now only two men left. Amy looked to each of them while pointing at Wendy's feet. She then verbalized her obvious demand, "Get down there and worship her feet. And don't make me say it again."

The men looked at each other and then around the room, as if there was some possible escape. To their dismay, there wasn't. Consequently, one man kneeled before Wendy's left foot, while the other kneeled before her right foot. Amy was still sitting on Wendy's lap, her feet planted on the floor between Wendy's. She watched intently as the men obeyed her command. Wendy propped her feet onto her heels allowing the men to access her toes and the bottom of her feet.

The man whom Wendy was sitting on decided to yell in distress, "Get off me you giant bitch!"

Without a moment passing Wendy used her left hand to palm his face, covering his mouth shut, along with his face. He used both his hands to try a break her grasp, but he didn't have the strength or leverage to do so. Meanwhile, the men began to worship Wendy's feet, each starting with her toes. Each man had placed her big toe into their mouth and began to suck. To reinforce their commitment, Amy placed her feet on the back of their heads forcing them down farther. 

Several minutes had passed when Laura began moaning wildly. She was still grasping onto her man's head as he licked up and down her vagina. He was tiring, but Laura was becoming impatient with him. She looked down at him while she momentarily gave him a chance to breath. 

"You better go faster or otherwise I'm going to have you get to work elsewhere. If I remember correctly, you weren't a huge fan of feet. And let me tell you, I've got some big feet." She reminded him before shoving his face back between her legs.

He continued his work, working faster than before, attempting to finish her so he could leave this predicament. I continued glancing around the room at all the girls have there fun. It was very arousing watching them work, and eventually and hour had passed. All the men looked extremely tired, especially the one with Laura. He had been pleasuring her for so long, and she wasn't making it easy. 

Finally she pushed him away, "Alrighty then. Your session in over. You got what you paid for, so get out of here!"

The girls stood up freeing their victims from their torture. All the men were filing out of the room as quickly as they could. Laura was still watching over the loudmouth of the group and keenly watched him as he made a decision to finally head to the door.

Before taking a step, Laura wrapped a hand over his mouth and face, and then bent over and whispered into his ear, "You better start treating women with respect from now on." 

He nodded numerous times in an attempt to convey his understanding and attentiveness to her words.

She continued on, "So before you go, just do one last thing for me. Kiss my feet."

Still petrified, he stood there frozen for a moment.

"Here I'll make it easy on you. Turn around." She directed.

He turned back towards Laura's towering figure. Suddenly she took a step back and then erotically raised her foot up until leveling it with his face. She spread her toes, knowing all to well he hated feet. Not needing anymore directions, he cautiously leaned his head for planted a kiss on her sole. She then gracefully switched to her other foot, and he complied with her request, kissing her sole again. 

"Bye now." She said smugly.

Without saying a word, he turned and walked directly to the door, passing the other girls as he went. After his exit the girls followed. I opened the door from the observation room, expecting to meet the girls in the hall. As planned, Amy was heading towards me with a large grin on her face.

"You ready to leave? I need to get out of this place."She asked.

I replied, "Yes. Lets get outta here!"

The other girls and left and gone into another car, while me and Amy headed to ours. 

"Everything okay with your family?"I asked wondering why they hadn't walked out together.

She looked at me and laughed, "Yes they are perfect. They were just in a rush to leave. And that's what we're doing. Let's head home."

We both hopped in, exhausted. I closed my eyes for a moment as the sound of the engine came to life.