- Text Size +
As she left I noticed she left dropped a note. Inside was the address of her place and the time to come. The movie was at 6pm. I returned home for a few hours and even decided to take a nap. The soles of her feet invaded my dreams, along with her long toes, and dominating yet gentle nature. My alarm went off, and I looked to see the time. My clock read: 5:15. It was almost time. I grabbed some clothes and headed over to Wendy's place. 

As I approached the house, I noticed how big it was. It was truly staggering how large the door was. I could only imagine the inside. I knocked, waiting for a reply. Nothing. I decided to wait a few more minutes and knock a few more times. I looked down, and noticed another letter. On it an unfortunate message: 

"Sorry Dave, we had somewhere to be and won't be back until late tonight. I'll just see you at work tomorrow.  -Wendy"

I was about to leave, when my mind suddenly snagged onto a devious idea: to wait in the house for her. And so, I strolled around the outside of the house a noticed one of her back doors was ajar. I opened to find myself in a very large bedroom which had two beds in it. I assumed, one for Jen and the other for Wendy. I continued through the house, glancing at things, looking at the decor, but I soon found myself bored. 

I found a closet that seemed to be filled with clothing and blankets, but looked like it had been rarely used. I crawled into the back and decided to doze off. I was still very tired from earlier that day. I feel asleep asleep until I woke up. I was so startled, I didn't know how much time had passed, and I was scared to look at my watch. I looked down: 1:00 am.

"Oh shit," I thought. I didn't actually plan what I was going to do here. Quietly I decided to exit the closet, and headed back towards the room I had seen the beds in. Lying there in bed was Wendy or at least I thought it was. I could see one of her legs extended out, and my head was immediately filled with some risky thoughts.

I crept over, and crouched at the end of the bed. What would she do if she caught me in her house, uninvited? I wasn't entirely sure, but I the response didn't matter. My arousal took over. I reached up and pulled back the covers just a bit so her foot was exposed. There it was, but then suddenly it moved back under the covers. I decided that her foot must get cold if outside the covers, so I went to plan B. I stuck my head under the covers. At this point, I am standing to do so. Her bed was unusually high, but again it made sense for her. I saw her socked foot again and decided to make a move. I reacher for the elastic band at the ankle. I gently began to pull, but her foot flinched and startled me. I was frozen, but luckily she didn't wake. 

Again, I reached for her foot which had moved over some, and attempted to finish the job. The sock was partially removed, so her heel was exposed, but the sock  was still on. With one hand I grabbed the toe section, and with the other I grabbed where the sock was still on and tugged. My wish came true as the sock shot free of her foot. Her now completely bare foot stood there in all it's glory. All 22 inches of it from heel to toe. 

I brought my face up to it to breath in the aroma. It was a nice scent, with a slight odor mixed with a vanilla smell which was most likely from the lotion she used. I then put my hand on her sole. It was so warm and soft as it had been before. Even more so since it had recently been lotioned and then kept warm by the sock and covers. I moved my hand up towards her toes, but it must have tickled her foot, because it flinched again. She groggily said something, which freaked me out. I then ducked under the bed quickly, but heard nothing more. I came back up to continue my admiration.

I stood to find her foot had moved to a more convenient place at the end of the bed, out from the covers. I smiled, and then began to observe her prefect toes. They slender, but not boney toes, looked very nice and appeared to have been painted before bed. They were french tipped, one of my favorites. I settled my hand on the end of her toes. They were very large and took up most of my hand. I then slid my hand between her first two toes. What an amazing feeling. I was so entranced, I hadn't noticed that her head was shifted in my direction, propped up on the pillow. And her eyes were open. Oh god. I froze.

"Hello Dave. Having fun?"

Was this a nightmare, or a dream? I was about to find out.