- Text Size +
Once Laura had hung up the phone, we all headed into the seemingly abandoned cabins. Laura pulled out her set of keys and unlocked the door to the first cabin. The door creaked open. She gestured for us to enter and then added, "These cabins were passed through my family over the years. We rarely use them, but they should be safe. You guys can stay in this one, while me and Wendy will take the other one. Wake up early tomorrow so we can have a breakfast together and talk about the plan. Get some rest and see you later!"

This was a side of Laura that I hadn't experienced before. She was being reassuring and loving towards me. It felt like a gift if its own and I was proud that I had earned her respect and love. I turned to see Amy already making herself comfortable in the furnished cabin. She laid on the bed, and then looked to me. Her back, hips and thighs were resting on the bed, while her legs were bent at the knees and her feet were planted on the floor. She was still completely clothed and looked exhausted and stressed from the day. She motioned me to come closer. I complied and walk nearer to her. Her right leg extended itself, revealing the bottom of her enormous shoe.

"Can you give me a foot rub sweetie? I'm just so stressed, and nothing feels better than your tiny hands massaging my feet. If not, I understand, you must be tired too and we have a long day ahead of us tomorrow." She innocently requested.

I knew it would be hard to say no. Despite this entire situation, I could feel my libido rising at the thought of her perfect body. I was entranced by its size and elegance. I took a step forward and grabbed her shoe with one hand and began to untie it with the other. I grabbed ahold of her shoe and pulled, sliding it up and off her foot. Only her sock was left but I switched to her other foot before removing it. I took her other shoe and quickly repeated my actions. Her socked feet both replanted themselves on the floor.

"I believe there is some lotion in that drawer behind you. Grab it." She demanded.

I turned to find the lotion, and began to open several of the drawers. After a couple of them, I felt a large shadow cast over me. Before I could react, Amy's large arm wrapped under mine. I was hoisted into the air by her strength. My legs dangled as she brought me up near her face. Her arm was hooked under my right arm, while her hand grasped around my jaw, her long fingers covering my cheeks. I used my hands to wrap around her wrist, as if to hold myself up. She brought me in close before whispering, "You make me so wet, Dave. I want to do naughty things to you." On that note her other hand clasped onto my shorts. Her long fingers snaked their way into my waistline until finding their mark. My member was at full attention and she teased it before gracefully unbuttoning the shorts. I was in ecstasy. My shorts slid of my legs at the command of her hand, and soon I was completely exposed and in the air. Keeping me suspended, she grabbed my dick between her fingers and began to pump. My body was secured between her two breasts as she continued giving me the best handjob. I was becoming extremely excited and couldn't last long. As if she read my thoughts, she stopped pumping, allowing my body to endure the pleasure longer. She walked me over to the bed and threw me onto it. I bounced a little before turning my exposed self over.

Amy began to undress herself slowly and erotically, tossing her clothes in random directions. It didn't take long before her perfect goddess body was completely revealed. She down at me, her horny gaze still zeroed in on me. Without saying anything, she grabbed my legs, each hand taking an ankle. She drug me back to her, before continuing her motion and inverting me into the air. My face was level with her vagina. "Get to work, Dave. It wants you."

I started into the glistening lips, each of her delicate parts wet and ready to go. Before I could show my willingness to pleasure her, one of her hands released an ankle and palmed the back of my head and began rubbing my head up and down between her legs. With my face pressed into her, her juices began to coat my face, lubricating it to slid even faster. After a couple minutes it was becoming difficult to breathe and I tried to use my arms to force myself away. She pressed harder, sliding my face across her clit a few more times before roughly grabbing the back of my hair and pulling me away so I could breathe. Her sex craze made her aggressive but it was still extremely arousing.

After grabbing a couple breaths, she dropped me back onto the bed and then crawled over me to lie down herself. She rubbed her clit a few times while closing her eyes and groping her breast.

"Put it in me, Dave." She whispered.

I crawled my way up between her legs, guiding my member into her well lubricated parts. Shivers ran down my spine as I entered. I slowly rocked my hips back and forth, enjoying the wet paradise below; however, Amy was growing impatient, and decided to control the pace herself. Her hands wrapped around my waist and began thrusting me hard and fast into her, making her moan. The moment of gratification was heated, and she pressed my face into her stomach as she continued to rock me with the other hand. It wasn't long before her vagina contracted in orgasm, clinching my dick in its wet grasp. She moaned one last time while tightly clutching me.

Without wasting any time, I was flipped around, and she inserted my dick in her mouth, effortlessly picking me and then back down. Her mouth engulfed my penis and balls with ease, sending waves of pleasure through my body. Her tongue worked wonders as it slid up and down across my package. Similar to her, it wasn't long before I came into her mouth. She swallowed it without hesitating, and then flipped me around again, bringing me into her tight embrace. We laid there for a moment.

"Thanks for everything, and no matter what happens tomorrow with these people, I just want you to know that I love you. It means a lot that you're willing to help my family even though it's dangerous." She said.

"Of course!" I replied, "I would do anything." We then closed our eyes and drifted asleep.

---------------------------------------------------

We awoke the next morning to a knock on our cabin door. We both scrambled to find some clothes, since we knew there were only two people it could possibly be. After clothing ourselves, we opened the door to find Laura there. She yelled at Wendy to come over so they could discuss the plan over the breakfast she had made. We sat in a circle on the floor and began eating the breakfast that had been made for us while Laura explained her plan. She passed each of us a juice before starting. I was parched so I drank my whole juice completely in the first minute.

"So we will be meeting them soon, and we girls are going to stay together and talk to these men. Our job is to delay them yet stay safe. I don't think they want to harm any of us, but I do think they want to capture us. So again, we just have to be smart and not put ourselves in too vulnerable of a position." Laura began.

"Yeah but how do we get Jen?" I asked.

"That's where you come in, Dave. I see you enjoyed your juice. I think you know what I might have slipped in there, and it is important you take advantage of the new size you will be to sneak past everyone and free Jen. Once you free her, I will figure out a way to deal with the men chasing us. Okay everyone?" She asked.

As she said it, I had a familiar feeling of drowsiness and my vision began to sway and become impaired. My ability to stand became almost nonexistent and soon I collapsed. Here we go again I thought before everything went black.